The Truth About 'La Raza'

OCA said:
What is it inside yourself that made you fall for a pack of lies and bullshit such as this? What is missing? Can Matts help you?

What is the lie I believe? Can you even say?

OCA said:
And the jew bashing is a sign of spine LMFAO!

No. It's a sign of awareness. Jews are reducing america to a third world nation, on purpose. The freedom oriented nature of post reformation white christian culture is anathema to the global totalitarianism they desire. Get smart, stupid gringo.

OCA said:
Uhhhhhh the Jews reducing the U.S. to a 3rd world nation. You need to use Matts umbrella.

No. The open border insanity is to dilute our freedom aware culture with a culture which is more amenable to totalitarian rule. Jews overwhelmingly support this, though they have sensible immigration in israel regarding palestinians. SO they obviously know what they're doing. They are the worst hypocrites on earth.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. The open border insanity is to dilute our freedom aware culture with a culture which is more amenable to totalitarian rule. Jews overwhelmingly support this, though they have sensible immigration in israel regarding palestinians. SO they obviously know what they're doing. They are the worst hypocrites on earth.

And just what exactly there Schlomo is this sensible immigration policy regarding Palestinians? Oh you mean locking them in Gaza and starving them out, cool.

OCA said:
And just what exactly there Schlomo is this sensible immigration policy regarding Palestinians? Oh you mean locking them in Gaza and starving them out, cool.

Just not letting them flow into israel and take it over, potzy. Get a clue. Culture matters.

rtwngAvngr said:
Any and all kinds of ethnic nationalism are to be tolerated. Except White nationalism. Who has sculpted the political terrain this way? The jews. Sorry to say it. Which is funny because their ethnic nationalism is justifying war at this very moment. Why will whites defend israel, but not their very selves? The suicidal brainwash from the jews.

This is the insidious and evil slogan of white nationalists

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."
Europe is 'traditionally white' yet have favored Palestinians and Arabs in general since prior to 1948. :dunno:

Kathianne said:
Europe is 'traditionally white' yet have favored Palestinians and Arabs in general since prior to 1948. :dunno:

Do you believe there is no such thing as European culture or identity?

In addition to your irrelevancy, i'd like to point out they're starting to question the mass influx of islamic immigrants.

They have also been Jew-abused, but are also starting to wake up.

rtwngAvngr said:

In addition to your irrelevancy, i'd like to point out they're starting to question the mass influx of islamic immigrants.

And I'm more 'irrelevant than you'? Why? :laugh: Oh yea, they are really awakened, building tax payer subsidized mosques and providing all Islamic lunches for their kiddies.

Yeah, the Jews sure have killed a lot of Europeans over the centuries. :rolleyes:

As for a Western Civ perspective, yes, very much so. Too bad it predates our own revolution.

Kathianne said:
And I'm more 'irrelevant than you'? Why? :laugh: Oh yea, they are really awakened, building tax payer subsidized mosques and providing all Islamic lunches for their kiddies.

Yeah, the Jews sure have killed a lot of Europeans over the centuries. :rolleyes:

As for a Western Civ perspective, yes, very much so. Too bad it predates our own revolution.

No. Your points are irrelevant.

They have gone down this idiotic path due to jew guilting over the holocaust. Like I said, they're waking up. Will you?

rtwngAvngr said:

They have gone down this idiotic path due to jew guilting over the holocaust. Like I said, they're waking up. Will you?
Where is your evidence of a 'wake up' in Europe over Islamics? I mean beyond, 'we need to look at this, while we build mosques?'

Kathianne said:
Where is your evidence of a 'wake up' in Europe over Islamics? I mean beyond, 'we need to look at this, while we build mosques?'

No. You admitted there was a distinct european culture. That's what this thread is about. if they choose to let theirs erode, that doesn't mean there never was one. Thanks for playing. You lose.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. You admitted there was a distinct european culture. That's what this thread is about. if they choose to let theirs erode, that doesn't mean there never was one. Thanks for playing. You lose.
Actually the thread is about La Raza, we've both just hijacked it. Never mind. You said:

RWA said:
Originally Posted by rtwngAvngr

I replied:

K said:
And I'm more 'irrelevant than you'? Why? Oh yea, they are really awakened, building tax payer subsidized mosques and providing all Islamic lunches for their kiddies.

Yeah, the Jews sure have killed a lot of Europeans over the centuries.

to which you replied:
RWA said:

I pipe up again:

k said:

To which you lamely return several posts to:

RWA said:

It's more than evident which of us ran out of steam. Sad RWA, you are usually better than this, when I wish to play.

Kat. You presented their affinity toward arabs as some sort of refutation that there is, in fact, a european culture. That was and is irrelevant.

You agreed there is a european culture, from a western civ perspective. That is also not a refutation. Consider what we have here and American variant of the european culture. And again, the fact they're letting theirs erode, doesn't mean we aren't keeping or shouldn't keep ours alive. They're more jew abused than we are, but not my much.

You entire role on this thread was a bold display of idiocy. you lose, like I said.

rtwngAvngr said:
Kat. You presented their affinity toward arabs as some sort of refutation that there is, in fact, a european culture. That was and is irrelevant.

You agreed there is a european culture, from a western civ perspective. That is also not a refutation. Consider what we have here and American variant of the european culture. And again, the fact they're letting theirs erode, doesn't mean we aren't keeping or shouldn't keep ours alive. They're more jew abused than we are, but not my much.

You entire role on this thread was a bold display of idiocy. you lose, like I said.

RWA get help for the learning disabilites, and other issues. I pray for you and hope others join me. Seriously.

Kathianne said:
RWA get help for the learning disabilites, and other issues. I pray for you and hope others join me. Seriously.

What have I failed to learn? I just showed how every facet of your participation on this thread was quite daft and irrelevant. And ultimately you agreed that western civilization is, in fact, a unique civilization, which was MY point all along.

I presume ad hominem attacks are all you have left, and, that being the case, you lose.

Forum List

Back