The Truth About 'La Raza'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?print=yes&id=13863

by Rep. Charlie Norwood
Posted Apr 07, 2006

SNIP:

The nation's television screens many days recently have been filled with scenes of huge crowds carrying the colorful green and red flag of Mexico viewers could well have thought it was a national holiday in Mexico City.

It was instead, downtown Los Angeles, Calif., although the scene was recreated in numerous other cities around the country with substantial Mexican populations. Hordes of Mexican expatriates, many here illegally, were protesting the very U.S. immigration laws they were violating with impunity. They found it offensive and a violation of their rights that the U.S. dared to have immigration laws to begin with.

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa mounted the podium, but any hopes that he would quiet the crowds and defend the law were soon dashed. Villaraigosa, himself, has spent a lifetime opposing U.S. immigration law.

For law-abiding Americans without knowledge of the dark side of our current illegal immigration crisis, all this is unfathomable. For those who know the truth about the "La Raza" movement, these demonstrations were a prophecy fulfilled.

It is past time for all Americans to know what is at the root of this outrageous behavior, and the extent to which the nation is at risk because of "La Raza" -- The Race.

There are many immigrant groups joined in the overall "La Raza" movement. The most prominent and mainstream organization is the National Council de La Raza -- the Council of "The Race".

To most of the mainstream media, most members of Congress, and even many of their own members, the National Council of La Raza is no more than a Hispanic Rotary Club.

But the National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone, of which $7.9 million was in U.S. Department of Education grants for Charter Schools, and undisclosed amounts were for get-out-the-vote efforts supporting La Raza political positions.

The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for "housing reform," while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.

The Mexican flag flew over a crowd of pro-amnesty marchers in New York. Marches like this across the U.S. have been supported by the “La Raza” movement. (Reuters/Seth Wenig)

Radical 'Reconquista' Agenda

Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.

And strikingly, people just ignore it, just like your post.

The face of America has changed so dramatically already just in the past 40 years. Give it another 40 with people just not giving a fuck, and "white" people will be standing around with their finger up their ass wondering how it all happened.

Two words.... "WAKE UP"!

Pale Rider said:
And strikingly, people just ignore it, just like your post.

The face of America has changed so dramatically already just in the past 40 years. Give it another 40 with people just not giving a fuck, and "white" people will be standing around with their finger up their ass wondering how it all happened.

Two words.... "WAKE UP"!
no kidding...

5stringJeff said:
La Raza, the KKK, Nation of Islam... same agenda, different races.

Exactly, La Raza is no more represenative of the majority of Latinos in America than the American Front skins are represenative of the majority of Whites in this country.

OCA said:
Exactly, La Raza is no more represenative of the majority of Latinos in America than the American Front skins are represenative of the majority of Whites in this country.

I seriously doubt this, OCA. For non-whites, organizational and advocacy groups like La Raza get widespread and enthusiastic support. Among whites, support for such groups is very, very narrow: the KKK does not really exist on any political level, skinheads are largely a youth movement, also with no political pull, and the Republicans are running scared. Groups like National Vanguard and the Council of Conservative Citizens, for instance, are either little-known or regarded as "racist" by (too many) whites. Most whites are deathly afraid of the idea that they are a group with interests.

They need to be afraid of La Raza instead!

Actually, I agree with William Joyce on this one...and I was pretty sure that wouldn't happen on the subject of race...so it just goes to show you never know!

White Americans in general would NEVER lend support or give acceptance to white supremecist groups. The KKK is not something someone could be a member of or lend support to in any fashion whatsoever (unless, that is, they are a Democrat) without experiencing the scorn and condemnation of a huge majority of the country - and rightly so, in my opinion.

Yet here we are...with La Raza being described by our current Presidential Adminstration as a "moderate" group.

This should be a cause for concern...when we get so obsessed with political correctness that we stop calling a spade a spade...and worse than that...we stop SEEING that the spade IS a spade...and start calling it other things.

Gem said:
Actually, I agree with William Joyce on this one...and I was pretty sure that wouldn't happen on the subject of race...so it just goes to show you never know!

White Americans in general would NEVER lend support or give acceptance to white supremecist groups. The KKK is not something someone could be a member of or lend support to in any fashion whatsoever (unless, that is, they are a Democrat) without experiencing the scorn and condemnation of a huge majority of the country - and rightly so, in my opinion.

Yet here we are...with La Raza being described by our current Presidential Adminstration as a "moderate" group.

This should be a cause for concern...when we get so obsessed with political correctness that we stop calling a spade a spade...and worse than that...we stop SEEING that the spade IS a spade...and start calling it other things.

Make that two, unlike agreements with WJ. I can't believe I just wrote that or had cause to...:smoke:

William Joyce said:
I seriously doubt this, OCA. For non-whites, organizational and advocacy groups like La Raza get widespread and enthusiastic support. Among whites, support for such groups is very, very narrow: the KKK does not really exist on any political level, skinheads are largely a youth movement, also with no political pull, and the Republicans are running scared. Groups like National Vanguard and the Council of Conservative Citizens, for instance, are either little-known or regarded as "racist" by (too many) whites. Most whites are deathly afraid of the idea that they are a group with interests.

They need to be afraid of La Raza instead!

La Raza translated means "The Race", and I just heard on the news that it has "wide spread support" amongst latinos.

Have no doubt, "white" people will one day have to "fight" for this very soil we won so many years ago, because the battle has already begun. But like so many that have already forgotten 9/11, they go about their daily business ignoring it. There are powers that want to take this all away from us, and some of these powers and right here amongst us, and standing at our back door.

But as it seems here in America, nobody will care untill it affects them directly, untill it's knocking on their door. Well it is already.

Wake up white people. The threat is real.

Any and all kinds of ethnic nationalism are to be tolerated. Except White nationalism. Who has sculpted the political terrain this way? The jews. Sorry to say it. Which is funny because their ethnic nationalism is justifying war at this very moment. Why will whites defend israel, but not their very selves? The suicidal brainwash from the jews.

This is the insidious and evil slogan of white nationalists

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

rtwngAvngr said:
Any and all kinds of ethnic nationalism are to be tolerated. Except White nationalism. Who has sculpted the political terrain this way? The jews. Sorry to say it. Which is funny because their ethnic nationalism is justifying war at this very moment. Why will whites defend israel, but not their very selves? The suicidal brainwash from the jews.

This is the insidious and evil slogan of white nationalists

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

First of all white is a color not an ethnicity so logically white nationalism cannot exist, same with blacks. Now if you are an ethnicity like Polish, Italian etc. etc. then you would have an argument, hell I believe i'm the only purebred stallion on this board so I think i'll become a Greek nationalist lol.

Anyway now that you understand that who says that people of White skin color defend Israel? I have white skin and I certainly don't defend Israel.

SIEG HEIL! WHITE POWER!

OCA said:
First of all white is a color not an ethnicity so logically white nationalism cannot exist, same with blacks. Now if you are an ethnicity like Polish, Italian etc. etc. then you would have an argument, hell I believe i'm the only purebred stallion on this board so I think i'll become a Greek nationalist lol.

Anyway now that you understand that who says that people of White skin color defend Israel? I have white skin and I certainly don't defend Israel.

SIEG HEIL! WHITE POWER!

Fuckin' right, sieg heil. I'm white, pissed, and going to join my local MC. I'm tired of white people getting sand kicked in their face, and I'm tired of doing the jews bidding. Fuck 'em all.

http://www.brandedfewmc.com/

Capaso Amigo! All is well here in Los Angeles Californiaicana! Just as you predicted we have this place locked up. The only white people left here are the fags, sissy ass democrat movie stars, more democrats and the Governator. The fool thinks he actually has supporters. We can own this fuckin place at the drop of a hat. Just say the word amigo!

:2guns: The chicano gangs have taken over the inner cities, our grahfiti is everywhere dude. English is a secondary language here now and the public school system is virtually ours. Not a shot fired!!!!!!! You were right> We got plenty of guns though cause those silly democrats don't carry em. They don't want anyone to have em....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ready to move on your order!

Pale Rider said:
Fuckin' right, sieg heil. I'm white, pissed, and going to join my local MC. I'm tired of white people getting sand kicked in their face, and I'm tired of doing the jews bidding. Fuck 'em all.

http://www.brandedfewmc.com/

The sand in your face comment made me piss myself I laughed so hard!

WHITES OWN EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY THATS OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE! WHITES HAVE ALL THE WEALTH AND ALL THE POWER!

Pale I know you are pissed brother but don't fall into the trap. Ahh it doesn't matter anyway, if you believe the bible America is relegated to second fiddle when the revelation shit goes down anyway, might as well make your 80 years enjoyable ones.

OCA said:
The sand in your face comment made me piss myself I laughed so hard!

WHITES OWN EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY THATS OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE! WHITES HAVE ALL THE WEALTH AND ALL THE POWER!

Pale I know you are pissed brother but don't fall into the trap. Ahh it doesn't matter anyway, if you believe the bible America is relegated to second fiddle when the revelation shit goes down anyway, might as well make your 80 years enjoyable ones.

You have a shitty attitude. Just go along? screw that. WHy are you such a little sellout?

OCA said:

SIEG HEIL! WHITE POWER!

Of course it can. Europe has a cohesive culture. They are more similar to each other than any non white culture. Caucasians exist.

African AMericans are also historically separated by language too, yet nobody questions their right to an identity. This identity destruction you're engaging in is a jew tactic.

Google boazian anthropology. It's a disproven pack of jew lies.

rtwngAvngr said:
You have a shitty attitude. Just go along? screw that. WHy are you such a little sellout?

Your powerless to change anything, just grant the amnesty and move on. The neocons want it and what they want they get, on this issue though they
just happen to be right.

OCA said:
Your powerless to change anything, just grant the amnesty and move on. The neocons want it and what they want they get, on this issue though they
just happen to be right.

You are a most unwise and spineless man.

rtwngAvngr said:
Of course it can. Europe has a cohesive culture. They are more similar to each other than any non white culture. Caucasians exist.

African AMericans are also historically separated by language too, yet nobody questions their right to an identity. This identity destruction you're engaging in is a jew tactic.

Google boazian anthropology. It's a disproven pack of jew lies.

What is it inside yourself that made you fall for a pack of lies and bullshit such as this? What is missing? Can Matts help you?

Forum List

Back