The Truth about Israel

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi Folk,

here is the Truth about the Great State of Israel, do not believe the political correct liars and biased morons from the liberal mainstream medias. They fight together with jihadists against Israel.

Rivka Shpak Lissak

Hi Folk,

here is the Truth about the Great State of Israel, do not believe the political correct liars and biased morons from the liberal mainstream medias. They fight together with jihadists against Israel.

Rivka Shpak Lissak

From your link

19 Oct 2011
My wife shops near her school Fridays to get bread and stuff for Shabbat from the Jewish baker.

She then goes next door to the newsagent to get her Jewish papers.

The owners are devout Muslims.

They are always friendly, polite, respectful.

However, you never really know what they think of their Jewish clientele, after all, business is business, no?

Today I drove my wife to collect the bread and get the papers.

I stood beside her as she took the local Jewish paper to the counter where the young (20 something) son of the owner was serving.

On the front page was a huge picture of Gilad Shalit.

This is what the young man said, verbatim, unprompted:

“Thank God he is home safe”.

I don’t know why but I fill up just thinking about that.

We were both speechless. We expected a polite ignoring of this story, after all, why should he care? We always presume that the sympathy would be only with the Palestinians.

I was reluctant to tell this story that had moved me. Was it patronising or discourteous to Muslims to somehow believe they would not be relieved at the release of a young man? A Jew. An Israeli. Did it say more about my prejudices than those I am subscribing to them?

A Muslim friend advised me that it was a good story to tell. It shows us that if we really spoke to each other more, we might surprise each other.

Chag Sameach.

Gilad Shalit and the Muslim Newsagent / Ray Cook | Rivka Shpak Lissak

Hi Folk,

Rivka Shpak Lissak

From your link

19 Oct 2011
My wife shops near her school Fridays to get bread and stuff for Shabbat from the Jewish baker.

She then goes next door to the newsagent to get her Jewish papers.

The owners are devout Muslims.

They are always friendly, polite, respectful.

However, you never really know what they think of their Jewish clientele, after all, business is business, no?

Today I drove my wife to collect the bread and get the papers.

I stood beside her as she took the local Jewish paper to the counter where the young (20 something) son of the owner was serving.

On the front page was a huge picture of Gilad Shalit.

This is what the young man said, verbatim, unprompted:

“Thank God he is home safe”.

I don’t know why but I fill up just thinking about that.

We were both speechless. We expected a polite ignoring of this story, after all, why should he care? We always presume that the sympathy would be only with the Palestinians.

I was reluctant to tell this story that had moved me. Was it patronising or discourteous to Muslims to somehow believe they would not be relieved at the release of a young man? A Jew. An Israeli. Did it say more about my prejudices than those I am subscribing to them?

A Muslim friend advised me that it was a good story to tell. It shows us that if we really spoke to each other more, we might surprise each other.

Chag Sameach.

Gilad Shalit and the Muslim Newsagent / Ray Cook | Rivka Shpak Lissak

This is no surprise to me at all. Historically, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together in peace in Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU&feature=related]Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip) - YouTube[/ame]

The problem has always been Israel itself.

That's one story PF. I"m not going to inundate you with so many of the others that are different.

That being said, you still call for the end of Israel just as JStone calls for the end of those you support.

Mathematically elegant as you both cancel each other out. Too bad we couldn't have the pair of you in a sub-forum by yourself.

Then this sub-forum might have decent discussion. :eek:

Oh, I had better be careful. That's online genocide... :lol:

The pair of you spew sickness. How you can take a good story and turn it back into an attack is just more proof of your inability to show concern for the other side.

I've seen that side there as well.

Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca48ocpFBiE&NR=1]What the Palestinians do not want Jews to know - YouTube[/ame]

That's one story PF. I"m not going to inundate you with so many of the others that are different.

That being said, you still call for the end of Israel just as JStone calls for the end of those you support.

Mathematically elegant as you both cancel each other out. Too bad we couldn't have the pair of you in a sub-forum by yourself.

Then this sub-forum might have decent discussion. :eek:

Oh, I had better be careful. That's online genocide... :lol:

The pair of you spew sickness. How you can take a good story and turn it back into an attack is just more proof of your inability to show concern for the other side.

I've seen that side there as well.

I think you have been misinterpreting my posts.

What sickness do I spew?

The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it." -- Yitzhak Ginsburg,"Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged"

The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it." -- Yitzhak Ginsburg,"Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged"
Palistanians must be a major pain in everybody's behind!

Puta, your **** nose is growing like Pinocchio.

Talmud: Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Quran: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Puta, why is your shithole spain so afraid of the nice Muslimes? :lol:

Spain: Islamophobia on the Rise
Muslims in Spain are witnessing a growing trend of Islamophobia in the country. As the hostility and restrictions against expressions of Islamic symbols and practises grows in Spanish society so does the alienation of Muslims in Spain. In this briefing, Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) aims to highlight some of the many issues of religious discrimination being faced by Muslims in Spain in order to create public awareness about the human rights abuses they face.

http://en.alukah.net/World_Muslims/0/400/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back