The Truth About Iraq

general patreus is the only man i give a rats about about, i.e. everyone elses opinions means jack squat.

Since the report General Petraeus is going to give is being written by the White House, I would say that it will be of dubious credibility at best, the General's good reputation not-with-standing.

Since the report General Petraeus is going to give is being written by the White House, I would say that it will be of dubious credibility at best, the General's good reputation not-with-standing.

You guys will never believe any good news coming out of Iraq. It's part of your MO to discredit any of the good things being done by our soldiers in the M.E. So I really don't expect you to feel any different about General Petraeus's report. :rolleyes:

You guys will never believe any good news coming out of Iraq. It's part of your MO to discredit any of the good things being done by our soldiers in the M.E. So I really don't expect you to feel any different about General Petraeus's report. :rolleyes:

Our soldiers are doing great things. Unfortunately, all the great things that our soldiers do will not be able to convince Iraqi sunnis and Iraqi shiites to peacefully share political and economic power.

Why do republicans willfully ignore that?

Our soldiers are doing great things. Unfortunately, all the great things that our soldiers do will not be able to convince Iraqi sunnis and Iraqi shiites to peacefully share political and economic power.

Why do republicans willfully ignore that?

Oh--I guess there are just some silly optimists here. :D

I don't believe anyone who comes with an administration seal of good housekeeping. Wouldn't even if their tongues were notarized.

I'm actually more interested, though, in discussing the reality that these men are discussing. What parts of what they said do you disbelieve?

And there we have it. You bemoan anyone believing the THOUSANDS of military troops and hundreds of Officers that say differently, stating they are all puppets and liars, BUT 7 guys are telling the truth, why? Cause they happen to say what YOU want to hear.

Read your own damn words and check your pulse. Hypocrasy at its finest.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
I was looking forward to his report, too... until it became clear that it's being filtered by Bush's minions.

And here you have set the Stage to ignore anything you might disagree with on political grounds. To hell with facts, to hell with reality. All that matters to you and the liberals is making Bush look bad. Your own words damn you.

Nope... I think anyone who shills for Bush is incredible based on the fact that they've proven themselves to be incredible over the last six years.

That is separate from "republican". Bush neither represents all republicans or speaks for them (as evidenced by his approval ratings). There are republicans I respect... and democrats I don't. It isn't all or nothing with me. You? ;)

BULLSHIT, you have stated ANYONE that says anything you don't want to believe is a "Bush" man. No evidence, no proof, no reality, just your UNBIASED IMPARTIAL opinion. Every Officer, every troop that disagrees with YOUR assessment is a liar, THOUSANDS of troops and Hundreds of Officers have all conspired to lie for Bush. According to your theory. The Current general has not even made a report and you have already arrange for the " its all a lie" to cover anything you don't want to hear.

BULLSHIT, you have stated ANYONE that says anything you don't want to believe is a "Bush" man. No evidence, no proof, no reality, just your UNBIASED IMPARTIAL opinion. Every Officer, every troop that disagrees with YOUR assessment is a liar, THOUSANDS of troops and Hundreds of Officers have all conspired to lie for Bush. According to your theory. The Current general has not even made a report and you have already arrange for the " its all a lie" to cover anything you don't want to hear.

Are you done with your tantrum yet? I truly hope you didn't burst a blood vessel on that one.

It's interesting, I have no problem with people who disagree with me. I've been lucky enough to develop friendships across the spectrum. I find, however, that some, like you, are incapable of having considered discourse. You're rude, insulting and irrational.

When you pull your head out of your butt, do let me know. Until then, your continued song about how mean and cruel the big bad left is to you righteous righties is truly a boring one-note.

and it's an interesting little constuct the right uses now... This concept of a "democratic congress".

Oddly enough, when republicans were in the majority in congress - when it was a "republican congress", and the democratic minority was stopping some issues in the senate in particular by using the threat of filibuster, no one on the right was complaining about the ineffectiveness of the "republican congress". Instead, they were bitching about the democrats IN congress.

I say you can't have it both ways..... public opinion of congress is low, and that is every bit as much the fault of republicans IN congress as it is the fault of democrats IN congress, if not moreso. As a matter of fact, when asked to compare their opinions of the republicans in congress versus the democrats in congress, the public has consistently given the democrats higher approval than republicans - higher, in fact than the ratings they give congress overall, which clearly shows that if anyone is dragging the public's opinion of congress down, it is the republicans.

doesn't matter any more....i am goinig with jillian's rule : if i don't trust you i don't have to respect you .....

Are you done with your tantrum yet? I truly hope you didn't burst a blood vessel on that one.

It's interesting, I have no problem with people who disagree with me. I've been lucky enough to develop friendships across the spectrum. I find, however, that some, like you, are incapable of having considered discourse. You're rude, insulting and irrational.

When you pull your head out of your butt, do let me know. Until then, your continued song about how mean and cruel the big bad left is to you righteous righties is truly a boring one-note.

LOL............too funny.....

as if I give a fuck!:rofl:

you responded ..... you must ..... but your opinion matters not for you are not one of the trusted .....

you must first say things to gain my trust.....then and only then will your opinion be respected......

don't hold your breath. I would rather have a root canal without novacaine that spend a nanosecond trying to gain your trust.

don't hold your breath. I would rather have a root canal without novacaine that spend a nanosecond trying to gain your trust.

but don't you want me to respect your opnion and agree with you and do what you want me to do....

don't you want everyone to hate bush, hate the war, distrust republicans and vote democrate so the world will love us again and the world can be a better place?

but don't you want me to respect your opnion and agree with you and do what you want me to do....

don't you want everyone to hate bush, hate the war, distrust republicans and vote democrate so the world will love us again and the world can be a better place?

not at all. All I really care about is convincing 51% of registered voters who vote. you? I could give a shit.

and this is the technique you use to get people to join your new wolrd order? how is it working for you?

I guess you never really understood targeted marketing, eh?

I would not try to sell Jeri-curl to white folks in Idaho....I would not try to sell surfboards to eskimos.... I would not try to sell red sox t-shirts in the bronx..... I know who you are and what you believe. I ain't trying to sell you anything.....

I guess you never really understood targeted marketing, eh?

I would not try to sell Jeri-curl to white folks in Idaho....I would not try to sell surfboards to eskimos.... I would not try to sell red sox t-shirts in the bronx..... I know who you are and what you believe. I ain't trying to sell you anything.....

actually you have no idea who i am, what i think or belive....

you only know what i post.....

with respect to marketing....i am pretty good at it .....made 5.5 mill gross profit last year convincing people to pay me to build my ideas for me....

as for you not trying to sell anything to me.....every time you respond to me you are trying to convince me you are smarter, better educated, wittier, superior, the list goes on....

so come on, convince me to change my opinion about the truth in iraq....

wouldn't it be nice for all yall to get 51.1%

actually you have no idea who i am, what i think or belive....

you only know what i post.....

with respect to marketing....i am pretty good at it .....made 5.5 mill gross profit last year convincing people to pay me to build my ideas for me....

as for you not trying to sell anything to me.....every time you respond to me you are trying to convince me you are smarter, better educated, wittier, superior, the list goes on....

so come on, convince me to change my opinion about the truth in iraq....

wouldn't it be nice for all yall to get 51.1%

of course... all I know about you is what you chose to spread out in words for everyone to read here.

You could really be a pimply faced teenager, for all I know....and so could I.

It is all just ideas.

I have expressed my ideas about Iraq. Some people have let me know that my words have helped to enlighten and alter their viewpoints....some people have let me know that they think I am a pompous prick.

Win some...lose some.

Forum List

Back