"The truth about Hillary"

A

archangel

"Just as the Swift Boat veterans convinced millions of voters that John Kerry lacked character to be President,Kleins book will influence everyone who is sizing up the character of Hillary Clinton"

Very interesting since Mr.Klein is not a conservative... :D

www.newsmax.com.adv/truthhillary/

If you have trouble going directly to this page go to:
www.newsmax.com top of web page click on "Truth about Hillary

Kliens book is a joke... it alleges that Bill raped Hill, there is no way that can be proven, the only reason that book came out was because another book written about Hildabeast came out at the same time. This is the Clintons at their finest, why would Klein, who worked for the NY times write a book about Hillary clinton, and how come nobody from the Hillary camp has done anything serious about it, the answer: the book is a sham. :tinfoil:

xandy123 said:
Kliens book is a joke... it alleges that Bill raped Hill, there is no way that can be proven, the only reason that book came out was because another book written about Hildabeast came out at the same time. This is the Clintons at their finest, why would Klein, who worked for the NY times write a book about Hillary clinton, and how come nobody from the Hillary camp has done anything serious about it, the answer: the book is a sham. :tinfoil:

must be one of those "you books"you referred to in another thread...whats up with you anyway....ya dating Chels' or what...maybe just a young mans fantasy...Hey Klein is one of the chosen Lib's and he bashed Hillary...maybe he knows something you do not! :wtf:

xandy123 said:
...why would Klein, who worked for the NY times write a book about Hillary clinton, and how come nobody from the Hillary camp has done anything serious about it...

You mean like have him killed and make it look like a suicide?

(I just couldn't resist). :fifty:

Abbey Normal said:

careful ya may blow the youngn's mind....he did not read "you books" or was old enough to comprehend the news of the day during the " Whitewater" issue...suicide by antique firearm...no mo advisor to blow the whistle! :eek:

Abbey Normal said:

Politicians dont kill people in the spotlight unless they can make it look like an accident (think Marylin Monroe and JFK) The clintons only killed people who were about to talk and came to them and told them they were about to talk. Monica might have died under different circumstances.

But exactly, how many people associated with the clintons died mysteriously while they were in office...many does this book talk abot what Hillary foced Bill to do in order to keep her quiet, no it talks about how Bill raped hillary something that is so impossible to prove that it's basically laughable, if Hillary runs for office, this book will help her not hinder her.

archangel said:
must be one of those "you books"you referred to in another thread...whats up with you anyway....ya dating Chels' or what...maybe just a young mans fantasy...Hey Klein is one of the chosen Lib's and he bashed Hillary...maybe he knows something you do not! :wtf:

First of why would I even want to date Chelsea Clinton, she's gotten all of her parents worst features, second since when do the liberals turn on each other, never, this is a trap through and through.

xandy123 said:
First of why would I even want to date Chelsea Clinton, she's gotten all of her parents worst features, second since when do the liberals turn on each other, never, this is a trap through and through.

It's obvious you are a liberal masking yourself as a conservative...nothing new and nothing untried before....I just call em like I see em! :D

archangel said:
It's obvious you are a liberal masking yourself as a conservative...nothing new and nothing untried before....I just call em like I see em! :D
There is no one in the eastern Hemishpere (with the possible exception of Bill Clinton),well no one under age twenty that hates Hillary Clinton more that I.
The Klein book came out at exactly the same time as another book came out about Hillary and Bill, Which was far more damming to them both. Kleins book was written in months, this book was written in years
How exactly do you gather that I'm a liberal masking as a conservative, put ur money where ur mouth is. I take offense to that. Apologize Karl Rove...Whoops

Besides the book actually has inflammatory stuff that will probably generate sympathy for Hillary, i.e vast right wing conspiracy baloney. Take a look at what some repubs thinks.
http://www.newshounds.us/2005/06/22/hannity_rejects_new_hillary_clinton_book.php

They actually feel sorry for her jeesus...Hillary=crocodile tears

Which is more damming, a phoney baloney book written by Klein or a book written by some woman who spent years reasearching the clintons. THis is how devious the clintons are. 2,000,000 pay to the order of Ed Klein, signed Hillary Clinton, You think this is crazy but this woman is machiavelli reborn.
Besides as for Klien, since when do guys who have been a liberal as Klein suddenly wrtie a book damming the queen of blue america, the answer they dont.

The funny thing is the title is 100% accurate, Hillary knew about Lewinsky, she knew about Flowers (see my sig) she knew about everything, she played along and occasionaly forced Bill, so that one day she could become president.

This book however talks about Hillary's sex life, common, the woman sat back while Bill raped america and youre going to use her sex life against her. Who cares if Ed Klien says she's gay.

Basically I share youre sentiment, especially when it comes to Klein, if it smells like a liberal, if it sounds like a liberal, if it was a liberal up until it published a book about Hillary Clinton, it probably is a liberal.

What you should be hearing about (it's a good read) is Their Lives by Candice Jackson, who wrote about all the women Bill Clinton used and abused and hillary's role in the whole process, everything in her book if fact unlike Kliens book which talks about how Bill found out Hillary was pregnant by reading the news? who the hell cares about that. There is a very good reason why this is all happening, why the media is focusing on this book, because it has outrageous claims about the Clintons that liberal will look at and say look "the right wingers are trying to discredit poor poor abused Hillary Clinton" The Clintons have <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=used%20books" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=used%20books" onmouseover="window.status='used books'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">used books</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">used books</a> before, remember when Bill came out with My Lies right at a pivitol moment in Kerry's campaign, that's because Hillary told him to. The Clintons are political masterminds and they are evil to the nth degree. Notice how many books written by Dick Morris are getting the attention of CNN or any talk show, The people at CNN know more than anybody that this will inspire sympathy from Hillary's base. The funny thing is that somethings Klien has said are completly true

Edward Klein:Hillary is not a victim (not of sexism, not of her husband, and certainly not of this book); she’s not a moderate (despite her effort to re-brand herself in the Senate). Even my sources on the left admit she’s positioning herself as a victim and moderate in order to win the White House.

This is one hunderd percent true (At last the circle is complete, Hillary is percieved as a moderate) Unfortunately when Hill is asked about this she will lie through her teeth and talk about what is good for the country. And along with her pals in the media she will paint herself as the victim of a right wing consiparcy, again.

This just proves the old adage that any publicity is good publicity, as long as you have CBS and CNN in your pocket.

Hillary the wicked witch of washington

Darth Hillary : At last the circle is complete, I Hillary Clinton am percieved as a moderate mwahahaha

Attachments

• $102079.jpg
    $102079.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 78

Forum List

Back