The Truth about George W Bush

Said1 said:
This is sweet "whaaa, I have no time to research". I beg to differ, considering you've been posting quite regularly for the last 7 FUCKING HOURS.

Only 4 more f words for you girl !

Mally said:
Im sorry, but most people dont have time to do 20 minutes of fucking research to post something. For christ sake people get overyourselves..and if you do then you obviously need to get a life, or a job.

Dude, you post the same stupid, lib-regurgitated arguments that no longer are worthy of response. YOU have proven yourself unworthy of anyone's time and effort. I have YET to see you respond to a response that blows your shit out of the water.

Because you can't. You're a parrot and an idiot.

Please try to go find a mind of your own to think with. Michael Moore's is unbecoming.

Mally got banned for being a duplicate account. LOL. Now it is very clear that they were a troll only going for an empassioned angry rebuttal.

I thought so to begin with..

I mean:

"Bush is dummm"

"No, he isn't you moron. And you misspelled dumb."

Is not exactly intellectually stimulating debate.

Mally said:
Im sorry, but most people dont have time to do 20 minutes of fucking research to post something. For christ sake people get overyourselves..and if you do then you obviously need to get a life, or a job.

If you can't bother to do 20 mins of research to post something why should we spent hours trying to refute what you havent even researched?

This is starting to look like "shark fishermen' the water is chummed with blood and all are out to destroy the shark! How can y'all learn from the enemy if you ban them from the water?C'mon guys and gals get a grip on your ego for once! :smoke:

archangel said:
This is starting to look like "shark fishermen' the water is chummed with blood and all are out to destroy the shark! How can y'all learn from the enemy if you ban them from the water?C'mon guys and gals get a grip on your ego for once! :smoke:

If they really wanted to come back and start posting again they could simply ask Jimnyc or another Mod to change the status of their original account or for permission to create a new one. They would be under suspicion until they proved that they were not going to break the rules. Instead they simply created a new account which was against the rules.

:dunno:

no1tovote4 said:
If they really wanted to come back and start posting again they could simply ask Jimnyc or another Mod to change the status of their original account or for permission to create a new one. They would be under suspicion until they proved that they were not going to break the rules. Instead they simply created a new account which was against the rules.

:dunno:

all I can say is..."He who is without sin cast the first stone" surely not me...anyone else want to cast the stone? :coffee3:

Hey Mally, speaking of flip-flops, I believe it's at least three times now that you have said you were leaving us, and yet here you still are posting away.

:laugh:

B0007GL34E.01-A17PMBT03AAFDB._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

archangel said:
all I can say is..."He who is without sin cast the first stone" surely not me...anyone else want to cast the stone? :coffee3:

I posted what I did just in case "Mally" was reading. I am almost positive that Jimnyc would allow whomever it is to come back if they simply requested it and made a promise not to break the same rule that banned them originally. Instead of working within the system they tried to go outside the system...

Casting stones is not the same thing. We are not speaking of a half-applied biblical rule where Mally is going to die for his "sins" we are speaking of somebody who tried to come here and convince us that they were another person but fouled it up by mentioning a past that they could not have known if they were whom they were representing themselves as.

Zhukov said:
I'm sorry but what precisely was there to learn from that person?

And, as No1 pointed out, he was banned for breaking the rules.

one can learn alot about the enemy by listening to their point of view..ya don't have to agree to analyize their intent...to cut and run from oppostion makes one the same!... sorta!...Just one mans opinion!

Mally, what the hell are you saying, we need to get a life? You seem to be striving just to get a rouse out of us because you think Bush is bad. If I'm correct, which I'm sure I am, you're sitting there at your computer doing nothing but looking up something on the President so you can disprove people...online. Get a life and stop being a whiny little brat.

Raise your hand dipshit, you're the only one who gives a damn about it. If you're so stuck on it go to D.C. go to the White House and protest, see how far you'll get. You are ANNOYING the living CRAP out of all of us. Just because this is a different Forum to post in doesn't mean it's different people, we're gonna say the same shit as we did before.

I recommend you leave before you make a fool of yourself, again. :asshole:

archangel said:
one can learn alot about the enemy by listening to their point of view..ya don't have to agree to analyize their intent...to cut and run from oppostion makes one the same!... sorta!...Just one mans opinion!

I remember reading that the only person you should keep closer to you than your friend, is your enemy.

archangel said:

The point is, I didn't run from an opinion nor did anyone else here.

I have even given advice how the person could get reinstated using their original name with all the history that entails rather than attempting to be a "new" poster without regard to the rules of the site.

One can learn from opposition, I agree. I also support the right of the people who have been chosen to run the board to enforce the rules that we all agreed to follow.

archangel said:

::tosses a boulder::

archangel said:
Hey Arch...I didn't see a point of view, just an antagonist, a Gabby.
So much like her I'd bet on it.

GotZoom said:
I remember reading that the only person you should keep closer to you than your friend, is your enemy.

someone who knows the inside traits of intel....many generals including "Patton" adhered to this concept...as was witnessed by admiration from Germany's generals who feared him! (WWII era)

Forum List

Back