The Truth about Facebook!

OK, they lost me when they started suggesting that facebook was a DoD and CIA front.

Don't really use facebook anyway.

The CIA would be so disappointed they went to all that trouble to data mine me only to find out how insignificant and boring my personal details actually are.

I have facebook, and I update my status like once a year, to let everyone know I just ate a bagel or something.

The CIA would be so disappointed they went to all that trouble to data mine me only to find out how insignificant and boring my personal details actually are.

I have facebook, and I update my status like once a year, to let everyone know I just ate a bagel or something.

I'm just glad to know someone cares.

I have facebook just to keep up with the Grandkids.
They are the only ones I communicate with on there.

But I do not and will not twit.

I'm waiting for them to come up with a different kind of a "face book" thing called "Tit Book". I'll sign on when they have one of those...

Facebook is just a vehicle in which users provide a great deal of personal info about themselves so that the company can sell advertising.

Ick and No Thanks.

And those morons who post that they are about to go on vacation to such and such place are just putting a big spotlight over their homes saying "Burgle Me". Even worse is the inane Foursquare service that lets women tell their stalkers where to find them.

Bottom Line: People who do not protect their own privacy (as much as is possible in an age where we are all under constant technological, governmental, and financial assault to give it up) are quite foolish.

I have a facebook account. Fake name..no info. I REALLY REALLY dislike facebook, and don't get why people are on there all the time. I go in and spend my time removing all the flippin' spam from the games friends play.
I do have a friend or 2 I would not have contact with otherwise, but over all, YUCK to facebook.

I have Facebook, and I have 96 friends. Every one of them are close friends, family members, or coworkers. I deny requests from people I don't know, don't like, or just don't want to talk to.

Facebook can try to sell me whatever it wants. It will fail. USMB does the same thing. The banners apparently have tapped into my bookmarks and try to sell me CPA study materials on a regular basis. I never click the links.

Ya, keep in mind it is a sneaky, virus filled place too.

LOL OOOOH scary music in that video
LOL

did Alex Jones have something to do with it, or was it the loose change guys

Real cute.
thanks, i thought so

aufsmaul_2.gif

Forum List

Back