The Trusputin Conspiracy Theory

And -

I can't remember the details but didn't the Brits have proof as well?

Or was that just his watching women pee kink?

What a disgusting, repulsive little worm he really is. It's easter weekend and he can't even find someone to join him on his weekly golf vacation.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Actually they have shown no evidence whatsoever. It's obviously just a fabricated conspiracy theory.

None of us here have access to the information and evidence, so it all comes down to credibility. Do you trust all 17 of our federal security agencies, or do you trust some hyper-partisan right wing shock jock who regularly reports on reptile like shape shifting space aliens? You have every right to believe the shock jock. That is your choice to make, but that doesn't make him credible.
Your argument is a fallacious false dilemma.

The fact of the matter is that none of our intelligence agencies have said that Trump had anything to do with the leaking of the DNC e-mails. Zero, zip, nada. Not a single one.

And how do we know he had nothing to do with it? Just because the evidence hasn't been presented yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Isn't that the theory the right went with during all those years of Benghazi investigations?

And -

What a disgusting, repulsive little worm he really is. It's easter weekend and he can't even find someone to join him on his weekly golf vacation.

Actually they have shown no evidence whatsoever. It's obviously just a fabricated conspiracy theory.

None of us here have access to the information and evidence, so it all comes down to credibility. Do you trust all 17 of our federal security agencies, or do you trust some hyper-partisan right wing shock jock who regularly reports on reptile like shape shifting space aliens? You have every right to believe the shock jock. That is your choice to make, but that doesn't make him credible.

The fact of the matter is that none of our intelligence agencies have said that Trump had anything to do with the leaking of the DNC e-mails. Zero, zip, nada. Not a single one.

And how do we know he had nothing to do with it? Just because the evidence hasn't been presented yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Isn't that the theory the right went with during all those years of Benghazi investigations?
No. What was learned in the Benghazi investigation is that requests for more security at the consulate were repeatedly denied.

What you are doing here is just assuming that Trump conspired with Putin. And you still have not answered the question regarding where you first heard this conspiracy theory and why you believed it.

And -

No. What was learned in the Benghazi investigation is that requests for more security at the consulate were repeatedly denied.

What you are doing here is just assuming that Trump conspired with Putin. And you still have not answered the question regarding where you first heard this conspiracy theory and why you believed it.

No. What as learned in all the Benghazi investigations was that each and every one of them found no actionable wrongdoing, and it took repeated investigations and millions of dollars, and years of wasted time tor them to finally quit beating that dead horse.

Forum List

Back