The Trusputin Conspiracy Theory

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
There has been a conspiracy theory going around saying that Trump and Putin conspired with each other to steal the 2016 election away from Hillary Clinton.

AKA The TrumPutin Conspiracy

Can anyone here who ascribes to this conspiracy theory tell the rest of the USMB forumers where they first heard of this CS and/or why they believe it?

Last edited:
Good question. And I hope they give their OWN opinion and not just parrot.

Of course you hope that. The problem is that none of us here have been involved with the investigation, and none of us has any direct knowledge of any of it. The best either side of the argument can do is PARROT what they have heard. Every security agency we have, after in-depth investigation, says Russia actively interfered in our election to help Trump. On the opposite side of the discussion, not one single person has access to all the information already gathered by all our security agencies, but they hang on to the word of crazy bloggers like Alex Jones, hyper partisan talk show hosts like Hannity, and that Orange fool in the white house who even lied about whether it rained while he gave his speech. I know you want to believe that nothing happened, but you are depending on sources that have no credibility to say what you want to hear.

Of course you hope that. The problem is that none of us here have been involved with the investigation, and none of us has any direct knowledge of any of it. The best either side of the argument can do is PARROT what they have heard. Every security agency we have, after in-depth investigation, says Russia actively interfered in our election to help Trump. On the opposite side of the discussion, not one single person has access to all the information already gathered by all our security agencies, but they hang on to the word of crazy bloggers like Alex Jones, hyper partisan talk show hosts like Hannity, and that Orange fool in the white house who even lied about whether it rained while he gave his speech. I know you want to believe that nothing happened, but you are depending on sources that have no credibility to say what you want to hear.
Proof. That's all I ask. Those same people lie top us every day. The same people lied about Iraq. Well, they had chemical weapons, they were just ours. But I am sure they knew that...
Point is, they are all goddamn liars.

Proof. That's all I ask. Those same people lie top us every day. The same people lied about Iraq. Well, they had chemical weapons, they were just ours. But I am sure they knew that...

Yet you don't require proof from those that match what you want to believe. What proof has Fox, or Alex Jones, or anyone else presented that shows that every one of our investigative security agencies are lying?

Yet you don't require proof from those that match what you want to believe. What proof has Fox, or Alex Jones, or anyone else presented that shows that every one of our investigative security agencies are lying?
Their HISTORY. Im not saying they are lying about this. They just lie to us EVERY DAY. They lie to get what they want.
Most leftists think Iraq was the biggest blunder in our history, yet, only seem to hold one person accountable. :dunno:

Their HISTORY. Im not saying they are lying about this. They just lie to us EVERY DAY. They lie to get what they want.
Most leftists think Iraq was the biggest blunder in our history, yet, only seem to hold one person accountable. :dunno:

So you got nothing? You want to believe the entire US government is a partisan wing of the DNC. That's a little dumber than the average conspiracy nut.

So you got nothing? You want to believe the entire US government is a partisan wing of the DNC. That's a little dumber than the average conspiracy nut.
Can you not comprehend what I actually write?
Sorry, asshole, but im done arguing shit I didn't even say.

So can you come up with another reason why they would all lie about that?

Good. Now you finally understand that NONE of us really know anything for fact. Thank you. ;)

Good. Now you finally understand that NONE of us really know anything for fact. Thank you. ;)

The fact is that we have very little knowledge about a vast array of things. That's why credible sources of information are so important. I choose to believe the combined opinion of every one of our spy agencies (17) over the word of a couple of hyper-partisan talk show hosts that have no way of investigating anything anyway., but that's just me.

Every security agency we have, after in-depth investigation, says Russia actively interfered in our election to help Trump.
Who told you that and why did you believe them?
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
Your link does not back up your claim.

It does not say that Russia hacked anything to help Trump. Try again, jackass.

The fact is that we have very little knowledge about a vast array of things. That's why credible sources of information are so important. I choose to believe the combined opinion of every one of our spy agencies (17) over the word of a couple of hyper-partisan talk show hosts that have no way of investigating anything anyway., but that's just me.
So what do you believe these 17 spy agencies said?

And which ones out of the 17 actually examined the DNC servers?

So can you come up with another reason why they would all lie about that?

In the absence of "proof", the fact that every single drumpf insider and family not only has had very close connections with Russia/Pooting, they ALL lied about it is undeniable and very damning evidence.

Then there's the fact that drumpf and others knew what was going to happen before it happened ... Assange.

And Drumpf's open communicating/collusion with Pooting from the stage during his kkk rallies.

Little by little, we will almost certainly learn that drumpf et al are guilty of espionage. Some will go to prison but drumpf will walk.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Every security agency we have, after in-depth investigation, says Russia actively interfered in our election to help Trump.

And -

I can't remember the details but didn't the Brits have proof as well?

Or was that just his watching women pee kink?

What a disgusting, repulsive little worm he really is. It's easter weekend and he can't even find someone to join him on his weekly golf vacation.

And -

What a disgusting, repulsive little worm he really is. It's easter weekend and he can't even find someone to join him on his weekly golf vacation.

Actually they have shown no evidence whatsoever. It's obviously just a fabricated conspiracy theory.

And -

Actually they have shown no evidence whatsoever. It's obviously just a fabricated conspiracy theory.

None of us here have access to the information and evidence, so it all comes down to credibility. Do you trust all 17 of our federal security agencies, or do you trust some hyper-partisan right wing shock jock who regularly reports on reptile like shape shifting space aliens? You have every right to believe the shock jock. That is your choice to make, but that doesn't make him credible.

And -

None of us here have access to the information and evidence, so it all comes down to credibility. Do you trust all 17 of our federal security agencies, or do you trust some hyper-partisan right wing shock jock who regularly reports on reptile like shape shifting space aliens? You have every right to believe the shock jock. That is your choice to make, but that doesn't make him credible.
Your argument is a fallacious false dilemma.

The fact of the matter is that none of our intelligence agencies have said that Trump had anything to do with the leaking of the DNC e-mails. Zero, zip, nada. Not a single one.

Forum List

Back