The Trump Wall is "virtually unpenetratable", right?

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by anotherlife, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Porter Rockwell

Porter Rockwell VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156
    When the governor of a state tells the military he don't need them, then the state has determined that part of the border is secure.

Forfeiting unalienable Liberties for the promise of temporary Safety, means that you deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Funny how we built the greatest nation in the annals of history WITHOUT a freaking wall.

The government cannot save you from your own actions. That is why Liberty works better than the POLICE STATE.

2. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,626
    I think that the USA has been built in the m9d 60s and early 70s and since the 70s the goal has been to fill it up . And a 'police state' will be needed to deal with all the factions in the USA Porter . ------------- no going back now 'imo' Porter .

3. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156
    You might have me by a few years, my mother was born in 1929 (my father was nine years younger than her.)

I feel like my duty as a good American and a Christian is to leave America in as good a shape as it was in when I was able to enjoy it. I look at Alexander Tytler's Cycles of History and it appears we are in the dying stages of the Republic:

Bondage
    Spiritual Faith
    Courage
    Liberty
    Abundance
    Selfishness
    Complacency
    Apathy
    Dependence
    Then starting over with Bondage

We are now in the stage of bondage, but the right fails to see that they are now subjects, not citizens, and they are being conned out of their Rights on the installment plan. Just as the left has 40,000 + plus gun control laws and haven't been able to become pacified, the right will forfeit all their Liberties with an equal amount of idiotic laws only to awaken one day and realize they built their own prison.

There was a reason for the colonization of America; a reason only whites could be citizens in the Republic. There were reasons behind our adoption of the Anglo system of jurisprudence. We have a destiny. Those who stand on the right, making the arguments of the left (as we discussed in post # 14) are going to be the downfall of America. But, there will always be a remnant that can rebuild. I'm one of those who will help those who love Liberty to stay united and focused.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156
    If we are on the side of the POLICE STATE, we will lose. The POLICE STATE is owned and operated by globalists. Their tyranny will be short lived. We must separate ourselves from the factions, allow them to eat each other and then deal with what's left. Fight strategically, pismoe.

5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,626
    The police state , I see it coming these last few decades and i see no way to stop it . I blame immigration of all types . Many of the third worlders coming to the USA and the Western world are leaving Severe Police states and will love living in a Welfare and less severe police state but the USA will be a police state none the less Porter .

6. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156
    Retrace America's steps. What was America like - with respect to laws and regulations BEFORE we had all these problems? I'll explain later.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,739

If we really believed in Liberty then we would form our own militias and go down to the border and shoot the goddamn Illegals. However, the government won't let us do it.

The government won't do the right thing by securing the border and the government prevents the people from doing the right thing.

8. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156
    That sounds like a contradiction. If we believe in Liberty, what gives us the authority to shoot at people from a foreign country?

BTW, I have been IN the militia, both as a member and a state commander since 1987. It was the anti-immigrant lobby that raided the civilian militia groups, right wing think tank groups, tax protesters, constitutional activist groups, and emptied them out, making the militia about as effective as a eunuch in a whorehouse.

While doing that, they have spent in now TRILLIONS of dollars on this anti - immigrant campaign and they are no more happier with what they've done than they day the media gave them all the front page coverage they needed (but never earned.) To me, they sound like a vinyl record with a deep scratch in it (sorry if you're too young to understand the analogy.)

In the course of their campaign, they have gotten more free coverage than all the groups I mentioned had all put together. Where is the fruit of their labors? Everything they've accomplished has come at a cost to YOUR Liberties and Freedoms. Rarely does it affect foreigners. And I can tell you, up close and personal, what it's like to be denied Due Process and come within inches and seconds of losing your life over the bad legislation that wasn't thought through by the anti-immigrant lobby... and remember I was on the side you're on right now.

But back to my original question, If we believe in Liberty, what gives us the authority to shoot at people from a foreign country? Better, do you believe in the Constitution of the United States and the Rule of Law?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,507
    What will we do? We will also use those drones to track you too. If you didn't do anything wrong then you don't have anything to hide do you? HEHEHE

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. anotherlife

anotherlife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,507
    Those people who control the United States find the Constitution the problem and they want to bring the Constitution down. They had it done easy in the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany, because they had a war to work from. The have to put you into a war mindset to repeat that today in the USA. They have mostly succeeded by now.