The Trump surge: Turnout for Republican Super Tuesday primaries up almost four-fold

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
And this is what the elite inside the beltway GOP are flipping out about. Pretty amazing numbers even in states he didn't win.

It's a voter insurgency against the "holier than thou" and "you better vote who we say you should vote for" RINO's who wanted to shove Jeb Bush down the voters throats.

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump continues to demonstrate a wide base of support, riding record turnouts to seven victories out of the 11 states where Republicans cast Super Tuesday ballots.

Exit polls conducted for the Associated Press and other media across nine of the states showed Trump drawing significant support across educational, ideological, age and income classifications.

Perhaps most important for Trump: Even among voting groups where he was weakest, he maintained enough strength to deny Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio any chance of catching him.

It was a repeat of the billionaire businessman's performance in February, when he won three of the first four nominating contest.

On Tuesday, he added states as disparate as Vermont, Virginia and Alabama to his win column."

And here's the key

Trump drew significant support across educational, ideological, age and income classifications

Read more: How Trump set turnout soaring on Super Tuesday
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: How Trump set turnout soaring on Super Tuesday
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sadly, Trump did very poorly last night and the polls were way to high in his support. I mean look at Va with him winning by only 3 points, while most polls had him up by 12! Ok the polls had him up 5-10 points. What happened? Ted cruz beat him. Texas, some of the polls the last 24 hours had them within 3-5 points...What happened,,,Ted cruz beat him by 19 points. 100+ delegates to 46 for trump.

Ted cruz won Alaska.

And believe me I hate ted cruz, but he's going to be a major thorn in trumps ass on the 5th. I expect him to win at least 2 states that day and probably 2 more on tuesday the 8th...Trump will probably win the primaries, while cruz wins most of the caucuses.

I expect Kentucky, Mississippi and Michigan wins for Trump. A lot of the plains and central-south will go Cruz.

At the end of the day I expect Trump to win as the 15th is very much eastern sea board and northeast states with winner take all...But he's going to have to spend more money to get to that day as the leader.

Hillary should have been a shoe-in but she lost three states. Nobody was surprised that she lost to Sanders in his home state but she lost by a staggering margin. The problem for Hillary is that she is not liked by die hard democrats who would rather vote for an old commie than a psychotic woman who was a victim of domestic abuse for her entire adult life.

Breaking: Trump mops the floor with his opponents on super Tuesday and a number of USMB members run through the streets naked yelling something about moving to Canada.

Sadly, Trump did very poorly last night and the polls were way to high in his support. I mean look at Va with him winning by only 3 points, while most polls had him up by 12! Ok the polls had him up 5-10 points. What happened? Ted cruz beat him. Texas, some of the polls the last 24 hours had them within 3-5 points...What happened,,,Ted cruz beat him by 19 points. 100+ delegates to 46 for trump.

Ted cruz won Alaska.

And believe me I hate ted cruz, but he's going to be a major thorn in trumps ass on the 5th. I expect him to win at least 2 states that day and probably 2 more on tuesday the 8th...Trump will probably win the primaries, while cruz wins most of the caucuses.

I expect Kentucky, Mississippi and Michigan wins for Trump. A lot of the plains and central-south will go Cruz.

At the end of the day I expect Trump to win as the 15th is very much eastern sea board and northeast states with winner take all...But he's going to have to spend more money to get to that day as the leader.

Considering the average Drumpf supporter, there was probably something good on TV

Hillary should have been a shoe-in but she lost three states. Nobody was surprised that she lost to Sanders in his home state but she lost by a staggering margin. The problem for Hillary is that she is not liked by die hard democrats who would rather vote for an old commie than a psychotic woman who was a victim of domestic abuse for her entire adult life.

Just reading that he out raised her in February. Now that is quite a feat. She took in 30 M but he raised 12 M more than that.

That's ridiculous. GOP turnout was up nowhere near four-fold. The statistics show it wasn't even up two-fold.

Forum List

Back