The Trump nuts are finally feeling the consequences behind their votes!!

I posted months ago, that should the squeeze of financial ruin happen with Trump's boojay policies, please God, let it hurt the one's he love...I have said that over and over and over and finally, with the blessings of the man upstairs, its happened.
From his favorite pollster:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-five percent (55%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. (see trends).

See folks, its one thing to talk shit at the rallies, and his mindless nuts all cheering...but its another thing when reality starts to show its ugly head.
Its one thing to constantly talk about the jobs and low unemployment....especially among minorities...something he loves to throw in....but its another thing to face reality.

Those hit the most...are from Trump country. Coal mines are shutting down, the auto industry is downsizing, most of these great jobs from China, all low wage jobs, you need two to make ends meet, deregulation...we've had more recalls because of this than in our nations history, our allies are all but gone, stock market unstable, Trump under investigation for betraying this country...SOMETHING HIS BASE COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT....as long as the checks keep coming.

Like I said before, I hope this shut down lasts for months and months and months...and I hope the effects paralyzes this nation, Trump supporters and especially the GOP...and people finally learn, when you play with fuckin snakes, expect to be bitten eventually!!

Lol, polls. Did you know that polls say that Trump has no path to victory?

Keep masturbating to poll numbers that aren’t all that much different from Trump’s predecessors at the same point in their tenures. Really, it makes you seem totally normal!

At the same point in Obama's first term (Jan 13, 2011), O was polling 49% approve, 42% disapprove, 9% no opinion

Bush, Jan 13, 2003, 61% approve, 34% disapprove.

Clinton, on Jan 13, 1994, was 47% approve, 45% disapprove.

Trump-friendly Rassmussen (Jan 13, 2019) has Trump at 42% approve, 55% disapprove - 12 points underwater.

I'd agree that polls on these dates are relatively unimportant, but your statement is not correct. None of the previous three were underwater two years in.

Interesting that Obama gets a third option...

They all did. I didn't feel compelled to include it after one use - thinking readers might make a logical deduction from the numbers shown.

My mistake.

Yes we are:

Great, growing economy
Historically low unemployment
Historically low Black, Hispanic, and Female unemployment
Low energy prices due to great Trump Energy Policy
Enhanced Border Security
North Korea no longer a threat
Better trade deals
Less onerous, and unnecessary regulations
Good GDP growth
Getting out of useless foreign wars

So, yes, we are seeing the benefits of voting for Trump!

The debt has increased 2 trillion in the first 2 years of Trump's presidency.

All the sudden the debt matters to you people when you couldn’t be bothered to give a fuck before. If I search the archives will I find posts of you bitching about the debt increasing under Obama?

Forgive us for pointing out your hypocrisy and complete cluelessness. Repeatedly bashing a group of people bc of who they voted for does nothing beyond riling them up and increasing their rancor. Bashing won’t change the outcome of anything. It just makes you look like a child who still can’t accept the outcome of an election two years after the fact.

Dehumanizing those with different viewpoints is a fascist tactic. For how scared y’all claim to be of fascism, you sure have no problems embracing your inner fascist!

It is YOU & your party that cares NOTHING about the debt.

We had a balanced budget in 2001. We were on a path to pay down the debt.

Bush & The Republicans ran the country & proceded to steer us to massive debt, the worse recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, huge unfunded expansion to Medicare, a housing collapse.

Obama inherited a 1.5 trillion deficit & worked to lower it.

Along comes your orange buddy & the deficits climb to over a trillion

So shove the idea that you give a rat's ass about the debt up your lying ass.

Obama did a great job lowering the debt.

Oh wait... did you ever bitch about his failure to control the debt?

Obama can't spend money Congress does not give him. 6 years under Republican control of the purse strings. Obama did a fare job of getting those deficits lowered.

Keep masturbating to poll numbers that aren’t all that much different from Trump’s predecessors at the same point in their tenures. Really, it makes you seem totally normal!

At the same point in Obama's first term (Jan 13, 2011), O was polling 49% approve, 42% disapprove, 9% no opinion

Bush, Jan 13, 2003, 61% approve, 34% disapprove.

Clinton, on Jan 13, 1994, was 47% approve, 45% disapprove.

Trump-friendly Rassmussen (Jan 13, 2019) has Trump at 42% approve, 55% disapprove - 12 points underwater.

I'd agree that polls on these dates are relatively unimportant, but your statement is not correct. None of the previous three were underwater two years in.

Interesting that Obama gets a third option...
If you were better informed, you would know all polls have that option.

Yes we are:

Great, growing economy
Enhanced Border Security
Better trade deals
Good GDP growth

All the sudden the debt matters to you people when you couldn’t be bothered to give a fuck before. If I search the archives will I find posts of you bitching about the debt increasing under Obama?

Forgive us for pointing out your hypocrisy and complete cluelessness. Repeatedly bashing a group of people bc of who they voted for does nothing beyond riling them up and increasing their rancor. Bashing won’t change the outcome of anything. It just makes you look like a child who still can’t accept the outcome of an election two years after the fact.

Dehumanizing those with different viewpoints is a fascist tactic. For how scared y’all claim to be of fascism, you sure have no problems embracing your inner fascist!

Bush & The Republicans ran the country & proceded to steer us to massive debt, the worse recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, huge unfunded expansion to Medicare, a housing collapse.

Please point out where I claimed to give a fuck about the debt, genius.
Oh please. You cared enough to post about it.

You only don't care because your orange buddy is driving it upwards.

Yes we are:

Great, growing economy
Enhanced Border Security
Better trade deals
Good GDP growth

Really? You're gonna hang on to the idea that opposition to Trump is nothing more than anger because Hillary wasn't appointed president? You don't think his vile behavior and hateful actions have anything to do with it? You really don't get the whole reality thing, do you?

How about you acknowledge my points and answer my questions, hmm? Too painful to face your hypocrisy about the debt? Nothing I said is untrue and I see a shitload of anger all over the boards by Trump haters—MSM talking heads who couldn’t think of an original thought or come up with an original POINT to save their lives, yet somehow find themselves superior bc they voted for someone else. They don’t “share the wealth” bc they have none to share that isn’t blasted from nigh every news station 24/7.

I did address one of your points. As far as riling you nut bags up, that's the only way Trump is able to keep any supporters anyway. Without him pointing out who to blame/hate for your own shortcomings, you would be lost.

You don’t know anything about me sweetie. I’m not obsessed with Trump. I don’t follow him on Twitter or listen to everything he says, let alone agree with everything he says. If you’re content being brainwashed (evidenced by your inaccurate statements about me) by a press that doesn’t even try to hide their bias, well that’s not a lifestyle choice I’d accept for myself but it’s a free country.

I call out Trump haters bc so many of them are mindless idiots who give as much credence to the media (ie a group of people who’ve made it clear they want to destroy Trump) as they perceive Trump supporters give to Trump, yet believe they’re somehow superior and more knowledgeable?

If you think we citizens have the pertinent knowledge to make the judgments we make, you’re mistaken. How many people stand between a given occurrence and the report of that occurrence? Unless it was caught on video, too many fucking people. Nothing should be believed 100%, yet more Americans than not must be told what to think about certain things instead of forming a conclusion themselves.

Yes we are:

Great, growing economy
Enhanced Border Security
Better trade deals
Good GDP growth

Please point out where I claimed to give a fuck about the debt, genius.
Oh please. You cared enough to post about it.

You only don't care because your orange buddy is driving it upwards.

Right, so you can’t find an instance of me caring about the debt and thus accusing me of what’s prevelant all over this board by those of a like mind to you. Gotcha.

Really? You're gonna hang on to the idea that opposition to Trump is nothing more than anger because Hillary wasn't appointed president? You don't think his vile behavior and hateful actions have anything to do with it? You really don't get the whole reality thing, do you?

How about you acknowledge my points and answer my questions, hmm? Too painful to face your hypocrisy about the debt? Nothing I said is untrue and I see a shitload of anger all over the boards by Trump haters—MSM talking heads who couldn’t think of an original thought or come up with an original POINT to save their lives, yet somehow find themselves superior bc they voted for someone else. They don’t “share the wealth” bc they have none to share that isn’t blasted from nigh every news station 24/7.

I did address one of your points. As far as riling you nut bags up, that's the only way Trump is able to keep any supporters anyway. Without him pointing out who to blame/hate for your own shortcomings, you would be lost.

You don’t know anything about me sweetie. I’m not obsessed with Trump. I don’t follow him on Twitter or listen to everything he says, let alone agree with everything he says. If you’re content being brainwashed (evidenced by your inaccurate statements about me) by a press that doesn’t even try to hide their bias, well that’s not a lifestyle choice I’d accept for myself but it’s a free country.

I call out Trump haters bc so many of them are mindless idiots who give as much credence to the media (ie a group of people who’ve made it clear they want to destroy Trump) as they perceive Trump supporters give to Trump, yet believe they’re somehow superior and more knowledgeable?

If you think we citizens have the pertinent knowledge to make the judgments we make, you’re mistaken. How many people stand between a given occurrence and the report of that occurrence? Unless it was caught on video, too many fucking people. Nothing should be believed 100%, yet more Americans than not must be told what to think about certain things instead of forming a conclusion themselves.

Yes. It is impossible for the average person to know what happens unless they are directly involved in it. The only option is to decide which description of events is credible. Right wing sources have lost all credibility.

No doubt that is why you thought Trump had the same poll numbers as previous presidents at this point in his first term.

Yes we are:

Great, growing economy
Enhanced Border Security
Better trade deals
Good GDP growth

Great, growing economy...Our economy is doing everything but growing
Historically low unemployment...thank Obama for that
Historically low Black, Hispanic, and Female unemployment....yeah, wes loving these low wage warehouse jobs
Low energy prices due to great Trump Energy Policy...yeah, a journalist paid the price for this one
Enhanced Border Security.....LOLOL, than why the shutdown?
North Korea no longer a threat.....They never were a threat to this country
Better trade deals.....seriously?
Less onerous, and unnecessary regulations.....How many recalls since? 12
Good GDP growth.....Oh, how ironic not mentioning the 2 trillion dollar deficit
Getting out of useless foreign wars....This we can agree

Yes. It is impossible for the average person to know what happens unless they are directly involved in it. The only option is to decide which description of events is credible. Right wing sources have lost all credibility.

Just bc you agree with an organizations sentiment doesn’t mean they deserve credibility LOL. “I don’t like Trump and they don’t like Trump, therefore they always tell the truth!” <—- SHEER INSANITY

DemocratPsycho_trump.jpg

All trade deals the nut pushed, has yet to be approved by anyone, those tax cuts are for rich people only, the little guy especially this year, gets nothing, as a matter of fact their refunds are decreased, low gas prices...okay, but for how long? Same with Obama, nothing new. 4 million new low wage jobs, thank you. Trump is not the answer to prosperity....

All trade deals the nut pushed, has yet to be approved by anyone, those tax cuts are for rich people only, the little guy especially this year, gets nothing, as a matter of fact their refunds are decreased, low gas prices...okay, but for how long? Same with Obama, nothing new. 4 million new low wage jobs, thank you. Trump is not the answer to prosperity....

Estimate Your Tax Refund | Free Calculator From TurboTax®
Adturbotax.intuit.com/live

File Free or Connect with Experienced Tax CPAs Online. Also Available Nights and Weekends. Audit Support. Maximize Your Deductions. Free Online Support. Maximum Refund Guarantee. Free Edition.
Rating for turbotax.intuit.com

See if what you say is true!

Your bias is showing...

California's New Tax on Texting - WSJ
Wall Street Journal › articles › c...

Dec 14, 2018 · This is nonsense since carriers can only restrict bulk messaging. In any case, the FCC vote should pre-empt California's texting tax

California's Gavin Newsom Proposes Tax on Drinking Water in First Budget | Breitbart
Breitbart › politics › 2019/01/13

4 days ago · California Governor Gavin Newsom proposed his first budget for the state on Friday, and it includes a tax on drinking water.

You need more ASSHOLE TAXES?

We'll see who blinks first...Democratic leaders who have to answer to millions of liberal government workers who are furloughed or Trump who sees big government as a problem not a solution! My guess is that Nancy and Chuck's phones start ringing off the hook in a few more weeks and it won't be people calling up to tell them "Great job, guys...keep it up!"

Oh look, another bash Trump supporters thread! This must be like ten million or so! Are you spamming this board?
Trump gives us new information on wildly diverse subjects every single day.

New subjects, new threads.

Just bc you agree with an organizations sentiment doesn’t mean they deserve credibility LOL. “I don’t like Trump and they don’t like Trump, therefore they always tell the truth!” <—- SHEER INSANITY

Right wing logic is so childish and entertaining.

Forum List

Back