The Trump effect....US drops from first to sixth

Germany
France
Britain
Canada
Japan

US

Thanks President Trump
---------------------- france and britain would be speaking 'german' if not for the USA
Dream on never heard of Russia, 20mm dead.?
I think educated people say we (who slunk into the war after it had been going on 2 years) delayed the end maybe by 2 years.
Btw, America First was our WWII Nazi party name.
The C grabber apparently doesn't know this
Or maybe he does?!!

Germany seems to really like to take it in the ass from other countries. If that's the standard you are after, then sure, they got it.

They are inhabiting as many invaders as they can. I can see why some would think highly of Germany.
I presume you don't have the balls to confront a German?
Info wars??? Say no more

Germany
France
Britain
Canada
Japan

US

Thanks President Trump
---------------------- france and britain would be speaking 'german' if not for the USA
Dream on never heard of Russia, 20mm dead.?
I think educated people say we (who slunk into the war after it had been going on 2 years) delayed the end maybe by 2 years.
Btw, America First was our WWII Nazi party name.
The C grabber apparently doesn't know this
Or maybe he does?!!

Just think of it

Germany was once the most despised country in the world

Now, thanks to Trump
They are admired more than we are

crying gif.gif

1. The tarnished American brand

The share of the global public that voices a favorable view of America is on the decline. Across the 37 countries that Pew Research Center has tracked over the past several years, only in Russia has the image of the United States improved by a large margin. Elsewhere, attitudes have taken a dramatic turn for the worse, especially in Western Europe and Latin America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back