The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

[
This is so fucking stupid that it's barely worth a response. I'm a communist??

Nah, you're just someone who advocates a command economy within an authoritarian state that controls the means of production... :lol:

We are training our children to attack? Your credibility is in the toilet and sanity highly questionable

MY credibility? :eek:

When presented with the fact that the one VERIFIED instance of an attack in school was actually done by children of leftists against a child who dared support Trump, you replied with a claim that it was Trump's fault that the little leftists attacked.

So Trump MADE the children of hate filled leftists attack, right? It's not your fault that you have no tolerance for views other than those of the party. It's not your fault that you are so filled with hatred and malice that your children act out in the ways you express yourself. It's not your fault that violence is the only tool the left can seem to come up with for seeking political change.

No, its Trump's fault. I mean, if Trump didn't exist, then you wouldn't be forced to roil in venom and uncontrollable hate...

:lmao:

You almost seem like a caricature of a hate filled Bolshevik, intended to mock the intolerance of the left.

Wipe the spit off of your chin and calm the fuck down. Now here are more sources that corroborate what you have been calling fake news. Try telling me that these are all fake stories:

The Trump Effect: Psychologists warn that children are watching

The ‘Trump Effect’ is contaminating our kids — and could resonate for years

The "Trump Effect" is Impacting Kids - Law Street (TM)

The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools

There is plenty more where this came from

Well, let's look, shall we?

Story #1:

{
Early in the night, the children relaxed in the studio, listening to popular music and practicing breakdancing moves. They cheered and clamored for the blue chalk when New York and Illinois were called for Clinton at 9 p.m., but groaned when Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming were called in favor of Trump.

“You can tell we all pretty much like Hillary Clinton,” one preteen girl said, but there were some Trump enthusiasts. One little girl joked, to a Hillary supporter, that she was afraid of getting cooties from her.}

The Trump Effect: Psychologists warn that children are watching

Oh, well this is conclusive evidence, the children of hate filled leftists were "relaxed" when the confirmation bias of their intolerant parents was echoed - that sure proves that Trump is creating violence...

Oh wait, that actually just shows that you Communists are indoctrinating your children with the bigotry and hatred that define YOU.

Okay, maybe fake news #2 shows how Trump is causing hate..

{“I just got a call from my son’s teacher giving me a heads up that two of his classmates decided to point out the ‘immigrants’ in the class who would be sent ‘home’ when Trump becomes president. They singled him out and were pointing and laughing at him as one who would have to leave because of the color of his skin. In third grade . . . in Fairfax County . . . in 2016!”}

Oh my Allah, they "pointed out immigrants."

Say sploogy, remember when we earlier spoke of "anecdotal?' You know, stories which have no evidentury support? Yeah, this would be an example.

Still, not even a HINT of evidence beyond the fact that Hillary's WaPo writer is seething with hatred, Nothing at all demonstrating any violence, just stories from leftist about how children said things that were not approved of by the party.

Let's go on to fake news #3..

{It’s producing an alarming level of fear and anxiety among children of color and inflaming racial and ethnic tensions in the classroom. Many students worry about being deported}

So this shit headed Communist doesn't even TRY to pretend to have any fact, just claims that there is "anxiety."

Really? How exactly does this little Khmer Rouge twat KNOW this? Does she have meticulous research with double blind studies and careful analysis of outliers?

Well no, she just fucking made it up - which is good enough for morons like you, who seek only to confirm your own hatred and bigotry.

I've got to say, ProgressiveTraitor, this is an EPIC FAIL..

Well then
We all know that this has been a divisive election cycle thanks to the over the top, belligerent spectacle of Donald The Trump. Almost everyone who is to comatose has been effected, but one group has been seemingly overlooked. I am talking about our young , school age people, and minority students in particular. They are experiencing alarming levels of fear, anxiety, and bullying thanks to Trump

‘The Trump Effect’: Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools

'The Trump Effect': Hatred, Fear And Bullying On The Rise In Schools | The Huffington Post

WASHINGTON - It was only a matter of time before kids started picking up the aggressive, divisive language that’s become a hallmark of the 2016 presidential campaign.
According to a new report by the nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center titled “The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on our Nation’s Schools,” the race is stoking fears and racial tensions in America’s classrooms.

My students are terrified of Donald Trump. They think that if he’s elected, all black people will get sent back to Africa,” one middle school teacher told the SPLC. The teacher was one of more than 2,000 educators who opted to take a survey conducted through the SPLC’s “Teaching Tolerance” program.

I have had Muslim students called terrorists,” said another teacher who submitted comments to the survey.

“There is a boy from Mexico, who is a citizen, who is terrified that the country will deport him if Trump wins,” wrote a third teacher. “He is also scared that kids and grown-ups can and will hurt him.”

The report continues:

The report identified two troubling trends: more openly racist and vicious bullying of minorities, and more fear and anxiety among immigrants and minorities about what would happen to them if certain candidates for president are elected.
On an even more troubling note:

The SPLC report also illustrates how American schoolchildren are adopting Trump’s overall tone — which so often includes name-calling and scapegoating. More than any specific policy proposal, teachers said, kids were expressing more hatred for more people.

Yes, Trump acts like a 12 year old, and the 12 year olds are acting like Trump!
Following the election, another venerable rights group, The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) conducted their own survey:

New Survey of 50,000+ Young People Reveals Troubling Post-Election Spike in Bullying & Harassment

Today, HRC Foundation released the results of a groundbreaking post-election survey of more than 50,000 young people ages 13-18 revealing the deeply damaging fallout the November election has had on youth across the United States.

The online survey, believed to be the largest ever of its kind, found that 70 percent of respondents have witnessed bullying, hate messages or harassment since the election, with racial bias the most common motive cited. More than a quarter of LGBTQ youth said they have been personally bullied or harassed since Election Day -- compared to 14 percent of non-LGBTQ youth -- with transgender young people most frequently targeted. Additionally, Hispanic and Latino respondents were 20 percent more likely than other youth to report having been personally bullied, with harassment targeting both immigrant and nonimmigrant communities.
The hate is not just directed at racial and ethnic minorities. LGBT youth have also been vulnerable. While Trump himself has not been very vocal regarding this group, many of the people that he has surrounded himself with and appointed to key positions are well known for their anti LGBT stances. And, Trump himself has attended rallies and prayer meeting with very outspoken anti LGBT figures.

Some disturbing statistics:

Seventy percent of respondents reported witnessing bullying, hate messages or harassment during or since the 2016 election. Of those, 79 percent said such behaviors have been occurring more frequently since the onset of the presidential campaign.

Among young people who reported seeing bullying and harassment, 70 percent had witnessed incidents motivated by race or ethnicity, 63 percent had seen incidents motivated by sexual orientation, 59 percent had seen incidents motivated by immigration status, and 55 percent had witnessed incidents motivated by gender.

Over the past 30 days, about half of transgender youth reported feeling hopeless and worthless most or all of the time, and 70 percent said that these and similar feelings have increased in the past 30 days.

Thirty-six percent had been personally bullied or harassed, and 56 percent had changed their self-expression or future plans because of the election.

Before Election Day 2016, more than half of survey respondents reported thinking about the election every day, and a third thought about it several times each week.

Survey of 50,000+ Youth Reveals Post-Election Spike in Bullying | Human Rights Campaign

Wow, so a bunch of liberal teachers who already hated trump took a survey!! What did we THINK they were going to report? I don't see much evidence of anything here. I have no doubt many of these people are just dying to put something negative out there about Trump and I have no idea what their definition of bullying is, or if half of it is true at all. we've already seen the fake reports of women claiming to have had their headscarves pulled off etc. in the name of Trump.
How the fuck do you know that they are all "liberal teachers" ? That is just as stupid as stupid gets! You don't know what the definition of bullying is ?? LISTEN to the kids !!

Was it the Trump effect when that Black mother packed her 8 year old son's suit case and pretended to throw him out of the house saying "we dont do Trump here"? Or was that the Hillary effect? or the Obama effect? Or maybe there are just people who act stupidly, have suffered bad parenting or are bad parents? So what would you have happen then? enact emergency legislation? Better yet, how about we just let the teachers do what they are paid to do and HANDLE this. If they have to hold teacher parent meetings then let them do that. On the local level. Why does everything have to be a national crisis?
Yes it is the Trump effect. The effect that he apparently had on the mother. Yes, she was being stupid and inappropriate and maybe her behavior had nothing to do with Trump, unless it did. The rest of this post is just garbled, nonsensical, equine excrement about " emergency legislation" and letting teachers do their job. Who the fuck is saying that we shouldn't let teachers do their jobs? You and the others here just can't actually deal with this issue in any rational way, can you?

What's not rational is Trump being blamed for everything under the sun and he hasn't done one thing in office yet. I sure don't remember him being called a fascist before he ran for office. But now all of a sudden he is. If liberal activists weren't making up shit all the time I might give more credence to one of these reports, but it sounds like just more of the same noise.

Trump supporters ‘spit on’ migrant children visiting DC for inauguration: Dem. lawmaker
upload_2017-1-19_17-28-4.png

Trump Spokesman Reveals ASTONISHINGLY Racist Reason Kanye West Wasn’t Invited To Inauguration | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

A spokesperson for president-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration committee told CNN that Friend of Donald Kanye West was not invited to perform at the real estate mogul’s inaugural because ‘Ye’s music wasn’t right for the “typically and traditionally American event.” Tom Barrack, chairman of the Presidential Inauguration Committee, told CNN’s Erin Burnett that the inauguration wasn’t a “fitting” venue for West, who famously met with Trump in December and posed for a stiff photo at Trump Tower afterwards and whose music is about to be the subject of a course at Washington University in St. Louis called “Politics of Kanye West: Black Genius and Sonic Aesthetics.”

Robert Reich on Trump’s swearing in: ‘A sickening event… and a tragedy for America and the world’

Economist Robert Reich bid farewell to President Barack Obama and lamented that Donald Trump’s swearing in represents a “victory for hatefulness, racism, misogyny, and authoritarianism.”

“Tomorrow, Donald Trump becomes president,” Reich noted in a Thursday Facebook post. “This is a sickening event in the history of the United States, a tragedy for America and the world, and a victory for hatefulness, racism, misogyny, and authoritarianism.”

"Tomorrow we say farewell to the first African-American President —a man of decency, integrity, and dignity — and turn the national reigns over to a thin-skinned, vindictive, impulsive, sociopath. Trump is a conman and bully who is ignorant about democracy and disdainful of its basic institutions. He lies constantly. He has cheated his customers, investors, and contractors. His countless tweets and stream-of-consciousness statements at his rallies reveal a nasty, greedy, mendacious, bigoted human being, with a level of egotism and narcissism rare even among politicians and celebrities"

Say Herr Goebbels, you sure like to post slander and libel, but do you have any EVIDENCE?

{“While visiting Washington, DC, 40 migrant students from my district were subjected to comments of ‘beaners,’ ‘burritos,’ and ‘wetbacks’ from Inauguration attendees,” Vela wrote in a statement released Thursday. “One student was even spit on.”}

So, a leftist fuck, a hate filled pile of shit, makes this claim with ZERO corroborating evidence, the filthy hate site "Raw Story' naturally puts it out - I mean they wouldn't be able to find "journalistic integrity" using google.

Then you ACTUALLY are so fully without honor and ethics that you post it here?

You have zero credibility, and deserve less than that.

Robert Reich on Trump’s swearing in: ‘A sickening event… and a tragedy for America and the world’

Economist Robert Reich bid farewell to President Barack Obama and lamented that Donald Trump’s swearing in represents a “victory for hatefulness, racism, misogyny, and authoritarianism.”

“Tomorrow, Donald Trump becomes president,” Reich noted in a Thursday Facebook post. “This is a sickening event in the history of the United States, a tragedy for America and the world, and a victory for hatefulness, racism, misogyny, and authoritarianism.”

You're a pathetic pile of shit, Herr Goebbels, a shameful demagogue with zero redeeming traits.

You're a pathetic pile of shit, Herr Goebbels, a shameful demagogue with zero redeeming traits.

Funny how you guys can't decide if I'm a Nazi or a Marxist. Do you even know the difference ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you Commie fuckers attacking kids who support America again? Now the Trump supporters too?

:lmao:

Love how you use the fucking Ku Klux Klan (SPLC) as the basis for your stupid lies...

I support America 100%, but I question those that promote the Kremlin and white nationalism.

Funny how you guys can't decide if I'm a Nazi or a Marxist. Do you even know the difference ?

You are ignorant enough to think there is a difference.

Quick, name the totalitarian ideology that featured a command economy, complete restriction of ideas not sanctioned by the state, repression of religion, and prohibition of competing political parties.

Was it
  1. Communism
  2. Nazism
The correct answer, for those of the left (who are dim of wit) is "YES."

Oh, and your owner, the foreign national who owns the filthy party you serve and by extension you, he was a Nazi collaborator, yet is now a raging Marxist...

Goebbels is known as a demagogue.I reference you as "Herr Goebbels" because you are a vile demagogue, spewing slander and libel at the enemies of your party with zero regard for fact, utterly lacking even a shred of integrity. In fact though, Goebbels was a rank amateur. The most virulent of demagogues was Pol Pot. I simply assume you are far too ignorant to grasp the reference, so Herr Goebbels it is...

Last edited:
[

I support America 100%, but I question those that promote the Kremlin and white nationalism.

I've not seen anyone doing so,

But I DO see a lot of people promoting George Soros and the international elitist cartel. In fact, Soros owns the filthy and traitorous democratic party, which he uses to corrupt American democracy to usher in control by his band of international totalitarians.

One party is working to destroy America on behalf of foreign interests, and the party is the Soros owned and controlled democrats.

Trump Spokesman Reveals ASTONISHINGLY Racist Reason Kanye West Wasn’t Invited To Inauguration | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

A spokesperson for president-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration committee told CNN that Friend of Donald Kanye West was not invited to perform at the real estate mogul’s inaugural because ‘Ye’s music wasn’t right for the “typically and traditionally American event.” Tom Barrack, chairman of the Presidential Inauguration Committee, told CNN’s Erin Burnett that the inauguration wasn’t a “fitting” venue for West, who famously met with Trump in December and posed for a stiff photo at Trump Tower afterwards and whose music is about to be the subject of a course at Washington University in St. Louis called “Politics of Kanye West: Black Genius and Sonic Aesthetics.”

And now we come to a point, where it is "racism" if a republican president doesn't want RAP MUSIC, performed at his inauguration.

How can you liberals claim this shit without dying of shame?

This is an example of Kanye West lyrics.

That's that crack music nigga
That real black music nigga

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la

[The Game]
That's that crack music nigga
That real black music nigga

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la

[Verse 1]
[Kanye]
How we stop the black panthers?
Ronald Reagan cooked up an answer
You hear that?
What Jill Scott was hearin
When our heroes and heroines got hooked on heroin.
Crack raised the murder rate in DC and Maryland
We invested in that it's like we got Merril-Lynched
And we been hangin from the same tree ever since
Sometimes I feel the music is the only medicine
So we cook it, cut it, measure it, bag it,sell it
The fiends cop it
Nowadays they cant tell if that's that good shit
We ain't sure man
Put the CD on your toungue yeah, thats pure man.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

"Tomorrow we say farewell to the first African-American President —a man of decency, integrity, and dignity — and turn the national reigns over to a thin-skinned, vindictive, impulsive, sociopath. Trump is a conman and bully who is ignorant about democracy and disdainful of its basic institutions. He lies constantly. He has cheated his customers, investors, and contractors. His countless tweets and stream-of-consciousness statements at his rallies reveal a nasty, greedy, mendacious, bigoted human being, with a level of egotism and narcissism rare even among politicians and celebrities"

The America that elected Obama twice is the same America that elected Trump.

Reich is an offensive moron.

THe only thing offensive about Trump's election is the attempts by the Political CLass to thwart the Will of the People.

Funny how you guys can't decide if I'm a Nazi or a Marxist. Do you even know the difference

You claimed that NOT playing rap music at his inauguration was "racist".

Forum List

Back