the Trump dynasty is only just beginning. The Trump Dynasty will last for decades my friends!

Political dynasties don’t go over well in America...

With nearly 300 appointments to the federal bench averaging very young in age the Trump dynasty is indeed only just beginning.

Nevermind his kids the judges he's going to leave behind will shape law and policy in this country for the next five decades.

The perjured FISA warrants and the second coming SALT Will hopefully destroy the original NAZI party

The dynasty of putting America AND Americans first will live on...the faster the dems realize that the faster they can rebuild their brand....same goes for the press and the media....

Yes and with his logic ability test for voters and to be on juries will push America To the best progress possible

We really need to figure out who comes after Trump. I don't think Pence has the balls to pull it off, and his kids don't strike me as Presidential material, except maybe Ivanka.

The dynasty of putting America AND Americans first will live on...the faster the dems realize that the faster they can rebuild their brand....same goes for the press and the media....

Trump is not putting America first. The Trump dynasty will be cut short in 2020.

America is going gangbusters under Trump, and many people are benefiting. I predict he will win even bigger in 2020 than he did in 2016.

I looked at my paycheck a week ago, and said to myself: "Perhaps I took too many deductions, look how small the income tax is." But then I remembered, I took only three.

Last edited:

Trump is not putting America first. The Trump dynasty will be cut short in 2020.

Look who is on trumps side
If you do you will see how this crooked govt is about to change

Look who is on trumps side
If you do you will see how this crooked govt is about to change

Trump is running a crooked government that he brought in.

The Ds are liars and thieves and that co-dependency with organized crime ain't gonna be fixed fast. like the triads in China that have credible histories of 2,000 years of being China's Antifa and SPLC.

Forum List

Back