The trump bus is driving off a cliff! Still time to hop off

CkXYLkzXIAAhDn3.jpg:large

You almost gotta laugh at the radical left's capacity to fool themselves and live in a fantasy world. Maybe it's part of the left wing media/DNC's dirty tricks propaganda but the real campaign season hasn't even started and Hillary looks like a loser who is afraid of the media and afraid that she might pass out during a debate unless she gets a quickie shot from a Dr. Feelgood like she did in the lame democrat primaries.

You almost gotta laugh at the radical left's capacity to fool themselves and live in a fantasy world. Maybe it's part of the left wing media/DNC's dirty tricks propaganda but the real campaign season hasn't even started and Hillary looks like a loser who is afraid of the media and afraid that she might pass out during a debate unless she gets a quickie shot from a Dr. Feelgood like she did in the lame democrat primaries.
Haha I am far right of you, assuming you are a trump supporter. And so far have seen nothing but platitudes in response to the FACTS I have been laying out. Stop reading
Breitbart and drudge, wishful thinking does not win elections. By the way trump is, who is soooo against PC, yet is trying to form up his own version of PC by saying he's gonna shut down the New York Times for daring to challenge him. And no I do not like or read the NYT....but I absolutely support freedom of the press, even the press I disagree with.

Forum List

Back