The Trump Bluff

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump likes to bluff people and that's fine unless you bluff on everything all the time.

He bluffed on never settling in the Trump U case. Then he settled.

He bluffed on providing his taxes. Then he said he wouldnt.

He bluffed on his first Muslim ban saying "see you in court" then rewriting it and getting stopped again.

Now the Health care bluff. Yesterday they said they had the votes and more no's were turning to yes. Full steam ahead! Looking good! Trump even tweeted that the votes were coming in AS THEY WERE LOSING VOTES!! Then they didn't have the votes and their failure was announced as a "delay".

Then they said they will have the votes for an 8am vote. Opps, no we didn't fail..we have another delay! Now they are planning to vote later today. What do you think they will happen today?

Trump is going to say it's going great while still scrambling but denying a scramble is happening, add a touch of blame Ryan and a stinking unpopular bill to show for it.

Stop the bluffing...it looks stupid when you do it all the time.

Trump likes to bluff people and that's fine unless you bluff on everything all the time.

He bluffed on his first Muslim ban saying "see you in court" then rewriting it and getting stopped again.

Now the Health care bluff. Yesterday they said they had the votes and more no's were turning to yes. Full steam ahead! Looking good! Trump even tweeted that the votes were coming in AS THEY WERE LOSING VOTES!! Then they didn't have the votes and their failure was announced as a "delay".

Then they said they will have the votes for an 8am vote. Opps, no we didn't fail..we have another delay! Now they are planning to vote later today. What do you think they will happen today?

Trump is going to say it's going great while still scrambling but denying a scramble is happening, add a touch of blame Ryan and a stinking unpopular bill to show for it.

That's the problem He got away with it as a businessman sue you sue me I can last longer etc etc Can't get away with it as a politican

just a guess but there will be a vote , the threat is that nay voters will be gone after by the President in the upcoming elections . Seems to me that thats a pretty potent threat and is NOT a bluff . I think that the Vote should be coming up pretty soon so we might see what happens pretty soon CCaption !!

Let us know when it's actually been voted on. I'm kinda sick of guessing what's going to happen.

i keep hearing that the vote is happening this morning but who knows OldLady !!

Trump negotiated his healthcare plan right off the table.

Mr. Negotiator

SUCKERS !

just a guess but there will be a vote , the threat is that nay voters will be gone after by the President in the upcoming elections . Seems to me that thats a pretty potent threat and is NOT a bluff . I think that the Vote should be coming up pretty soon so we might see what happens pretty soon CCaption !!

The problem is that Trump can't swing around his 37% approval rate like a mace. And since that's another thing he ALWAYS does it loses its potency. He goes after everyone, except Russia.

The vote is scheduled for this evening.

The vote is scheduled for this evening.
Don't you mean RE-scheduled yet again?

Koch brothers say they will BACK any of those with NAY votes

The effect of this bill in reducing taxes for those making over 100K with millionaires getting the lions share, and reducing money for medical services to most Americans, including overwhelmingly for Trump voters. If I were a dem, and my coverage was not in issue, I'd hope this pig passes.

But then they'd have to consider their job over the people they are supposed to represent. It's funny because if they vote for it they'll have money from Koch but mad voters who they put them in office. If they don't they'll have happy voters with bad advertising against them.

But then they'd have to consider their job over the people they are supposed to represent. It's funny because if they vote for it they'll have money from Koch but mad voters who they put them in office. If they don't they'll have happy voters with bad advertising against them.
Well you have gop reps and voters who will only accept a repeal of all Obamacare taxes and requirements for what HC policies must cover. I'd love to see Rump and the tea baggers run out of govt, so that's ok with me. LOL

Sounds like damned if they do damned if they don't

Sounds like damned if they do damned if they don't

You can't lose by representing your people.

and the way that i hear things , if the vote goes against the President he will just go to taxes and other issues and then eventually back to obamacare . That being said , i keep hearing that obamacare will eventually fail and thats also ok with me ,

Some bill will eventually pass the Republican House

It will die in the Republican Senate

and the way that i hear things , if the vote goes against the President he will just go to taxes and other issues and then eventually back to obamacare . That being said , i keep hearing that obamacare will eventually fail and thats also ok with me ,

Thats just it, you keep hearing things that arent true. They are trying to throw you overboard while screaming the boat will go down one day so start swimming. You cant believe that bunk. The CBC says otherwise and the GOP has no plan...that was also something they just told you for votes.

Thats just it, you keep hearing things that arent true. They are trying to throw you overboard while screaming the boat will go down one day so start swimming. You cant believe that bunk. The CBC says otherwise and the GOP has no plan...that was also something they just told you for votes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- whatever way it goes its not going to affect ME . Plus i only care about the obamacare MANDATE and i think that thats already gone . i want the mandate to be gone and thats all i care about CCaption

Forum List

Back