The Trump administration defining transgender out of existence.

Research that starts with an agenda and a desired conclusion is, scientifically speaking, garbage. People are different. There are fairies and tomboys, and always have been. Of course, everyone should be treated with respect and compassion, but that is a far cry from DEMANDING that the world at large - including the Government - must accede to a biological delusion or choice that is at variance with gender-at-birth.

When you get the NCAA and the International Olympic Commission, and the Professional Golfers Association (etc) to accept the concept of gender fluidity, let me know. Until then. "Transgender" is no more a reality than the costumes that the kiddies will be wearing on the evening of October 31.
To declare that all of the research that assails you sensibilities is garbage, because they started with an agenda - without evidence of it- is an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

This won’t be the first attack on the gay community and it certainly won’t be the last now that they have Kavanaugh in office.

Republicans are funny.

From the article:
Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY Times | Reuters

"Psychiatrists no longer consider being transgender a disorder"

That's a heck of a lot better than we had it under Obama. I am transgender. I am not part of the gay community, I have no desire to live in a gay commune, and I just want to be indentified as the sex I identify myself. I do not wish to identify "as" transgender or to retain any backwards affiliation with the wrong sex.

"Defining" it out of existence is much preferable to fending off "gay" men who chase female ass all the time.

Democrats: stay out of my butt, and leave my guns alone.

This won’t be the first attack on the gay community and it certainly won’t be the last now that they have Kavanaugh in office.

Republicans are funny.

From the article:
Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY Times | Reuters

"Psychiatrists no longer consider being transgender a disorder"

That's a heck of a lot better than we had it under Obama. I am transgender. I am not part of the gay community, I have no desire to live in a gay commune, and I just want to be indentified as the sex I identify myself. I do not wish to identify "as" transgender or to retain any backwards affiliation with the wrong sex.

"Defining" it out of existence is much preferable to fending off "gay" men who chase female ass all the time.

Democrats: stay out of my butt, and leave my guns alone.
This is certainly different. Are there others like you. ??

Update!!

56 Companies Take A Stand Against Trump's Transgender Policies | HuffPost

A coalition with some of the most successful businesses in the world are taking a stand against the Trump administration’s reported plans to legally redefine gender, stripping it of any mention of transgender.

Google, Coca-Cola, Apple, Amazon, Pepsi, JPMorgan Chase, Dow Chemical and Uber are among the 56 companies that signed a letter condemning the proposed changes while expressing support for the transgender community.

The letter calls for “transgender equality” in response to a “rising tide of legislative and administrative attempts to further marginalize transgender, gender non-conforming and intersex people.”

Forum List

Back