The True Measure of Defeat

Sort of like when the Christians built all their monuments in those foreigner's land.

Convert the Native savages, the little beasties.

In reality, Islam isn't the problem no more than Christianity etc., it's your fellow extremists who are the real problem.

Have a great holiday.

Sort of like when the Christians built all their monuments in those foreigner's land.

In reality, Islam isn't the problem no more than Christianity etc., it's your fellow extremists who are the real problem.

Have a great holiday.

Fuck You!

Dad burn freak'n Muslims!

Who the hell do they think they are practicing their religion in a CHRISTIAN Nation like the US!

I don't give a shit if a quarter od the worlds population is Muslim....They got no business practicing their religion here

Have a great holiday.

Holiday? I call it Christmas.

Who the hell do they think they are practicing their religion in a CHRISTIAN Nation like the US!

I don't give a shit if a quarter od the worlds population is Muslim....They got no business practicing their religion here

obtuse much asshole?

obtuse much asshole?

You are just a freak'n Pussy Willow..

Sucking up to them A-RAB ragheads who want to practice their religion in a Christian nation. Let them get their own country, this one is taken!

Is not when a foreign power destroys your monuments.

It's when they build theirs.

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero

Your bigotry and ignorance rise above all else. Once. Again. Islam is not an enemy of America but you people are incapable of honesty so why not celebrate your fantasy world as much as possible?

The FBI knows the Imam....though I'm confident you can find a way to ignore the info.

The F.B.I. said Imam Feisal had helped agents reach out to the Muslim population after Sept. 11. "We've had positive interactions with him in the past," said an agency spokesman, Richard Kolk. Alice Hoagland of Las Gatos, Calif., whose son, Mark Bingham, was killed in the hijacked plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, said, "It's quite a bold step buying a piece of land adjacent to ground zero," but she said she considered plans for the site "a noble effort."
NYT: Muslim Prayers Fuel Spiritual

If you hate America so much why are you still here? There are plenty of small islands inhabited by mainly those of African descent. Maybe you and Don Black should try to take one of them over and set up your "homeland" there. Oh that's right! That **** already tried and had his ass handed to him.

Already a thread on this else where. I see Rightwinger is doing nothing but trolling in here too.

WHAT part of the 1st Amendment do you people have a problem with? What other portions of the Constitution do you feel should be thrown out or ignored when it suits your sensibilities?

As long as the zoning laws allow that building to become that religious structure then no one has any legal grounds to cry foul or whine about how it is Un American.

Already a thread on this else where. I see Rightwinger is doing nothing but trolling in here too.

WHAT part of the 1st Amendment do you people have a problem with? What other portions of the Constitution do you feel should be thrown out or ignored when it suits your sensibilities?

As long as the zoning laws allow that building to become that religious structure then no one has any legal grounds to cry foul or whine about how it is Un American.

That was pretty impressive.

Forum List

Back