The true face of neo-conservatism

the governor adds in 140 million of deals to the corps that backed his election then requests 140 million taken from unions.. shocking

So, basically, he's done exactly what Obama did. Ok. So? It was ok for Obama but not for Governors?

Idiot.

Only an idiot why buy into your half assed analysis of the situation. For those who want a clearer view of the situation, check posts #24 and 25.

Last edited:
Once again folks, when faced with the FACTS, neocon parrots/birthers/oathers/teabaggers/Libertarians and the like just babble like idiots while dodging the issue.

Bring something of substance to the table and maybe you'd get some intelligent responses.

Huge YAWN from here in Texas

***YAWN***

And yet another neocon toadie who doesn't have the guts or brains to honestly discuss the issue, thus blows smoke. With dummies like this, it's no wonder the Shrub was their governor.

I started working when I was 13, and I worked before that on our farm. At 13 I was working 6 hour days during the summer on tobbaco farms. I have no idea how other kids felt, but I loved having money to buy my computer, and later my first truck.

Child labor laws vary for agriculture based economy states. Also, there is a big difference in working because you want to and working because you have to. Read the links provided to the laws and reasons for the Child Labor Laws in America.

Forum List

Back