The true face of Chief Roberts

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Just three months ago, Roberts sided with Republican, why does he suddenly change his mind? Because the Feds want the Health care law. (detail see my later journal)

Quote, “
Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone? (0:42) - The Washington Post “

Now he takes off his mask and follow the wand of his master. It proves what I said six years ago. He is a puppet tool of the Feds (D.O.J.) Here is article written in 2005:

344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)

The dark side of the USA in Public Forum Forum

Katsung, what have you been up to that big brother is constantly on your trail? (Laughs) Sorry, but I just had to laugh.

Katsung47, if big brother is on your trail, does it not dawn on you that Eric Holder would be part of it? Holder is Fed and has history of performing as instructed. Remember Branch Davidians?

Note: The Aum Shinrikyo religious order was destroyed shortly after their releasing of this information to the public when blamed for the March 20, 1995 sarin gas attack upon the Tokyosubway system which resulted in 11 of their members, including their leader, being sentenced to death. FSB reports on Aum Shinrikyo further state that their knowledge of the planned use of these 'doomsday' devices was gained from the US computer hackers belonging to the Branch Davidian religious order who had penetrated some of the American defense establishments most secret files and resulted in their, likewise, being completely destroyed in what is now known as the Waco Siege ordered by then US District Attorney, and currently Obama's US Attorney General, Eric Holder.

The above is excerpt from a report by Sorcha Faal regarding the January 12, 2010, 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake of Haiti. Entire quote can be found in article "Reminiscence of Slave Trade" by L'Afrique.

Anyway, whatever the reason for your suspicions, do not let them intimidate you to silence. People are masters of governments, not the other way around.

• Banned
726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone? (0:42) - The Washington Post

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Just three months ago, Roberts sided with Republican, why does he suddenly change his mind? Because the Feds want the Health care law. (detail see my later journal)

Quote, “

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone? (0:42) - The Washington Post “

Now he takes off his mask and follow the wand of his master. It proves what I said six years ago. He is a puppet tool of the Feds (D.O.J.) Here is article written in 2005:

344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)

Are you insane? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back