Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Anguille, Sep 14, 2008.
Smokescreen and diversionary tactics for repressed homosexual hypotwitery.
If this were true 98% of the world would be repressed homosexuals. There is no anti-homosexual agenda, it simply doesn't exist.
yes, I guess the attempts to ban gay marriage, the ban on homosexuals adopting here in Florida, the ban on openly gay people serving in the military, et al... that's NOT an anti-homosexual agenda!
you are a dipshit.
Marriage is and has always been a man/woman sacred act of union, to prevent gays from marrying isn't anti-homosexual, its pro-scared marriage principles. If people want to marry their animals and people oppose it, will that become an anti-zoophilia agenda, or would it be protecting marriage as a sacred ceremony?
Children are the product of two people, one male and one female and children need both a mother and father, those who argue against gay adoption are just trying uphold whats best for children in terms of their development.
As far as the military, gays can serve in the military, the military is just saying keep their homosexuality to themselves, people don't have to and don't need to have someone else's homosexuality waved in their faces.
Well here is Sarah Palin's anit Homosexual agenda!
Palin church targeted "Pastor, I Am Gay" book - Yahoo! News
The Bass is no conservative Republican wanker, what does Palin have to do with the Bass?
The Bass is no conservative Republican wanker
Funny, but you sure sound like one of those 'moral majority' types who feels the need to tell everyone how to live their lives to suit your personal morals and beliefs. I personally find the thought of having sex with another man revolting and if some guy somehow gets the idea in his head that he's gonna have sex with me he and I will definately have a problem. However, unlike you I don't spend my life obsessing about what's going on in other people's bedrooms as it really doesn't concern me. As for the marriage part, you're making the common mistake of believing that the legal and religious aspects of it are one and the same when nothing could be further from the truth. The legal part of it is a legal contract between two people, nothing more nothing less. Any religious aspect is strictly between the couple and the church of their choice. I think the arguement could be made that the government should have never gotten involved with 'marriage' in the first place.
Some facts that are commonly ignored by those who hate the gay community:
1. HIV is on a steady rise in heterosexuals yet on a decline in homosexuals.
2. Children raised in homosexual homes tend to have a lower risk of being abused sexually or physically and are often very well adjusted. Also, their grades in school tend to be better.
3. 98% of the world is not anti-homosexual. In reality openly gay men and women are allowed to join almost every military in the world, except America and the Middle East.
4. Marriage is a LEGAL contract, nothing to do with religious ideals, and therefore are subject to the separation of church and state that our country was founded on. Therefore any two humans should be allowed to enter into that contract, even love should not be an issue. If love was the issue, most straight marriages end in divorce now (the last count was 51% I think).
5. Homosexual behavior is 100% natural and appears in nature very often. If you want I will post the link that contains a male chimp giving another a blowjob, but even I think that is a bit much and will wait for some moron to attempt to deny this fact.
All that being said, anyone who opposes it is just plain brain dead and should go back to being nothing but livestock.
Separate names with a comma.