The trouble with racism is...

No, it comes from being awake and aware, which is the reason I carry a pistol whenever I venture outdoors, and why my mental condition is always yellow. I know what's outside on the streets. Do I fear it, the big bad Boogeyman? No. But at the same time, I know it's there and what it's capable of, and so rather than pretending it doesn't exist and bury my head in the sand, I keep the Beretta or the Ruger or the Glock strapped to my hip. I wish we lived in a utopia where everyone was the same and knew how to get along with decency and respect. But that's not the world I'm living in. I don't fear black people. I understand them.

What Happens if it holds some truth?

Blacks going around stealing and beating up white people is what I call racism.

Indeed. They even have names for some of their degenerate behavior. One is the "knockout game," where they simply approach an innocent white person minding his own business and sucker punch him. I try my best not to think violent thoughts, but if a roaming pack ever tried to pull that game on me, I don't think they would find it funny. Somebody's going in the ground.

What Happens if it holds some truth?

Blacks going around stealing and beating up white people is what I call racism.

Indeed. They even have names for some of their degenerate behavior. One is the "knockout game," where they simply approach an innocent white person minding his own business and sucker punch him. I try my best not to think violent thoughts, but if a roaming pack ever tried to pull that game on me, I don't think they would find it funny. Somebody's going in the ground.

I hear daily of another flash mob or another violent act against whites by blacks. The national media doesn't seem to care. All hell breaks loose if a white does such. Media for weeks reports on how evil and racist we whites are. Blacks march and threaten rioting sometimes for just enforcing the law against a thug.

Double standard? You bet.

"Most" blacks expect never to be judged or expected to be better. This is what they claim to be racism. Blacks are their own worse enemy.

Last edited:
I hear daily of another flash mob or another violent act against whites by blacks. The national media doesn't seem to care. All hell breaks loose if a white does such. Media for weeks reports on how evil and racist we whites are. Blacks march and threaten rioting sometimes for just enforcing the law against a thug.

Double standard? You bet.

"Most" blacks expect never to be judged or expected to be better. This is what they claim to be racism. Blacks are their own worse enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, that's true. fear is more what one feels for a tarantula spider....

Fear LOL!

I think she meant fear, as in mental and emotional fear...fear of what is not known, or truly understood.

still sounds like ignorance to me....

Nope,

Common sense isn't ignorance. Do you deny that blacks cause half of the murders within this country?

Do you deny that blacks cause far more violence against whites?
Do you deny that black young adults are far more likely to join gangs and attack whites?
Do you deny that blacks don't teach their children to work hard?(on the norm).

How the fuck could this be ignorance?

Last edited:
How about "anger".

I'm still angry as hell about my brother being beat near dead by a black years ago. I'll never get over it. Or the black ER nurse who repeatedly bombarded his skull with Xray after Xray when only two were ordered by the attending physician. He later developed cancer.

I'm angry, but I don't characterize an entire race because of the actions of their peers.

That's what racism is- characterizing an entire race.

Forum List

Back