The Trouble with Joe

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The Trouble with Joe - John Fund - National Review Online

But there has been a double standard for Joe Biden for decades, and almost every reporter in Washington knows it. Last night, a frustrated Rudy Giuliani acknowledged it on CNBC. “I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things,” he told Larry Kudlow. “I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually, he’s just not very smart.”

Biden has been very lucky

But there has been a double standard for Joe Biden for decades, and almost every reporter in Washington knows it. Last night, a frustrated Rudy Giuliani acknowledged it on CNBC. “I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things,” he told Larry Kudlow. “I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually, he’s just not very smart.”

Yes....an unfortunate Freudian slip. Someone needs to remind blacks that is was DEMOCRATS that fought against the REPUBLICANS over civil rights for blacks. Had it been left to Democrats, blacks would still be "in chains".

Joe Biden is a senile airhead! God forbid something should happen to Obama before November 2012!

• Banned

Yes....an unfortunate Freudian slip. Someone needs to remind blacks that is was DEMOCRATS that fought against the REPUBLICANS over civil rights for blacks. Had it been left to Democrats, blacks would still be "in chains".

Joe Biden is a senile airhead! God forbid something should happen to Obama before November 2012!

"God forbid something should happen to Obama before November 2012"

I could almost live with it for 3 months.

Forum List

Back