The Trouble With Guys

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Madeline, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
  2. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,085
    I don't think very man guys are going to appreciate that perspective.;) It's harsh, but makes some interesting and accurate observations.

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Seemed mostly accurate to me.

4. Richard-H

Richard-H Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +510
    What a load of crap!

The reason why people, both men and women aren't growing up is that the distribution of wealth is so horrendously unfair - and balanced against the young - that they simply CAN'T AFFORD TO GROW UP.

Throughout the history of mankind, all that was needed to start a family was a young man who was willing to do a day's hard work.

Nowaday, it takes two people with college degrees, plus post college trianing, plus years of experience just to make ends meet in a middle-class household.

That takes years and years beyond college.

It's also the reason for the ever growing sex industry - they can't afford marraige and kids so what the hell else are they going to do? Masterbate until they're 35?

If you ever look around you, you'll notice an interesting trend - everyone gets married and starts a family as soon as they can afford one. Check out your own friends and family.

An BTW, if either o the two genders deserve critcism it's the women - since the advent of legalized abortion and birth control, American women have behaved as total pigs. In terms of romantic and sexual relations they are as selfish and discompassionate as they possibly can be.

There are only 2 good things about American women:

1. They are horny as hell.
    2. They make babies.

5. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    I read the article.
    I understood what he was trying to say, but I do not agree that those people he is describing is the majority of men in that age group.
    Maybe in the USA, I don't know.

6. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    My wife comes from a foreign country and just loves John Wayne. "Oh no wonder he was popular, he's so handsome!" We were watching a "John Wayne Saturday" movie marathon on some cable channel last saturday and I swear every movie got her "ready to go"! (wink wink nudge nudge).

My wife appreciates gender roles and doesn't like them mixed. She doesn't like the squishy metrosexual types that are so prevalent on film and TV today. Men are masculine, women are feminine and should act like it.

And here's a dirty little secret: Women like it when men make decisions and take charge. Oh yeah, they'll say they like the sensitive type who can get in touch with his feelings. But when it comes down to it, women really want the strong, silent, John Wayne type to lead them.

7. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
  8. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Chicks are people, Mad Scientist. They have a variety of tastes. John Wayne was never, ever attractive to me in the least. At my house, there's no prize for having the least to say.

Anyway, I think you missed the point of the article. Guys are failing to achieve adulthood because they mistake consumerism for manhood. Doesn't matter if they buy snappy clothes or cowboy boots....it's all pointless, selfish buying.

9. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    Love the article and totally agree. Why are they doing it? Because they can!!!
    They are having fun, don't be in shuch a rush to have the world beat them down. Obviously this christian tool listened to hard to his mommy, maybe his daddy was gone.

10. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Correct. Those are murkins.
    I know. I was one.