The Trophy thing.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
There are 801 replies and however many pages on the HELP BUG THREAD. Therefore, I am not going to sift through all of them to find someone that asked the question in regards to the trophy thing and then look through a lot more to see it it was answered. So, I am making this thread to specifically discuss the "trophy thing."

Ok, what is it and how are points added to that?

How do I, or can I see who added trophy points?

I accidentally accesses the trophy thing, and I have no idea how I did. How did I do that?

I hope those questions are simple enough.

Points are added if the vast majority of posters hang on to your every word and quote you repeatedly.

It's rather mysterious. Today I was awarded Ninja and Beast points.

When do I get the Discerning Perception and Impeccable Good Taste Points?

I'd also like points for being a Swinging Cook, cuz I is one.

It's rather mysterious. Today I was awarded Ninja and Beast points.

When do I get the Discerning Perception and Impeccable Good Taste Points?

I'd also like points for being a Swinging Cook, cuz I is one.

^Ms. 210 Trophies.

:razz:

I'd like to know how I can make everyone hang on my every word. Rightwinger cannot have more trophy points than I have; it's not natural.

He has a very high post count, bub. It's sheer volume.

There are 801 replies and however many pages on the HELP BUG THREAD. Therefore, I am not going to sift through all of them to find someone that asked the question in regards to the trophy thing and then look through a lot more to see it it was answered. So, I am making this thread to specifically discuss the "trophy thing."

Ok, what is it and how are points added to that?

How do I, or can I see who added trophy points?

I accidentally accesses the trophy thing, and I have no idea how I did. How did I do that?

I hope those questions are simple enough.

Click on your Avi image in one of your posts and this will pop up;

upload_2014-8-20_16-38-58.png

Click on the highlighted count of your Trophy Points and you will see this pop up;

upload_2014-8-20_16-39-25.png

Click on [View All Available Trophies] and it takes you to this page;

upload_2014-8-20_16-38-8.png

Trophy points are awarded by USMB. They are based upon your interaction on the forum.

I'd like to know how I can make everyone hang on my every word. Rightwinger cannot have more trophy points than I have; it's not natural.
Make intelligent posts. Win the internets on a regular basis. It's really quite simple.

Unfortunately not all posters are capable of making intelligent posts. In fact intelligent posts are quite rare. As far as "winning the internets" is concerned that is based upon entirely different criteria. Right now cat videos are in a death match with sexting for who will ultimately prevail.

Make intelligent posts. Win the internets on a regular basis. It's really quite simple.

Unfortunately not all posters are capable of making intelligent posts. In fact intelligent posts are quite rare. As far as "winning the internets" is concerned that is based upon entirely different criteria. Right now cat videos are in a death match with sexting for who will ultimately prevail.
Right...the first hundred points are for at least being smart enough to post. After that one must show quality.

Ok, more questions.

How does one give trophy points?

How do we know who has given trophy points?

Ladies I just made you all a special Trophy called "Hey Beautiful" Sorry gents you can't get it unless you change your gender on your profile :)

I'll make one for the males

Make sure you choose your gender in your profile if you want these special trophies. Spread the word in the CS and social threads (if you want)

Forum List

Back