The Troops are concerned about gays serving openly.

Yeah bootcamp PN-suckass, I know all about the turd-chaser's rating merger. I got more time in the CPO Mess head taking shits than you had in the Navy. I also completed my last sea duty assignment in 1990 - and I don't have the desire, nor do I really give a shit - who's title is what on a fire party any longer.

Retired almost 15 years ago as a Senior Chief. And if you and I were serving together aboard ship - and if I caught you covering-up for carpet munchers and other criminals like you admitted to be doing earlier in this thread, I would have taken your punk ass to Mast and not only had you thrown off of my ship - but out of my Navy.

So STFU, you dishonorable boot camp douche.

You're just pissed that you got exposed for not knowing much about damage control requirements. Too bad you got your ass kicked by a "bootcamp PN-suckass".

Sucks to be you.......really. And, what's more, knowing that you retired prior to DADT being enacted tells me quite a bit about your mentality. The Navy is glad that dinosaurs like you are no longer there.

By the way cock smoker, got news for you..........the E-6 lesbian thing was in the late 90's, AFTER DADT had been enacted.

Try again loser.

I got my ESWS pin in 1984. Way before you were the #2 nozzle man. You were probably still experimenting with your own nozzle then, in a bathroom with a Playgirl magazine.

Non-sea-going, non-duty standing Admin puke suck ass boot camp
fixed that for you

i hear that now that the navy has done away with DADT they are replacing their fight song, anchors ahweigh with the village peoples "In the navy"

I'm glad I am out.
Too political correct.
And the military is no place to experiment with crapola like "gays" serving side by side with "straights."

I wonder how many Seal Team Six members have proudly proclaimed they're gay.

My guess would be none.

You're just pissed that you got exposed for not knowing much about damage control requirements. Too bad you got your ass kicked by a "bootcamp PN-suckass".

Sucks to be you.......really. And, what's more, knowing that you retired prior to DADT being enacted tells me quite a bit about your mentality. The Navy is glad that dinosaurs like you are no longer there.

By the way cock smoker, got news for you..........the E-6 lesbian thing was in the late 90's, AFTER DADT had been enacted.

Try again loser.

I got my ESWS pin in 1984. Way before you were the #2 nozzle man. You were probably still experimenting with your own nozzle then, in a bathroom with a Playgirl magazine.

fixed that for you

Appreciate it. I don't know what I was thinking....

Yeah bootcamp PN-suckass, I know all about the turd-chaser's rating merger. I got more time in the CPO Mess head taking shits than you had in the Navy. I also completed my last sea duty assignment in 1990 - and I don't have the desire, nor do I really give a shit - who's title is what on a fire party any longer.

Retired almost 15 years ago as a Senior Chief. And if you and I were serving together aboard ship - and if I caught you covering-up for carpet munchers and other criminals like you admitted to be doing earlier in this thread, I would have taken your punk ass to Mast and not only had you thrown off of my ship - but out of my Navy.

Try again loser.

I got my ESWS pin in 1984. Way before you were the #2 nozzle man. You were probably still experimenting with your own nozzle then, in a bathroom with a Playboy magazine.

Actually, I've served on USS CONCORD, USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, USS GEORGE WASHINGTON, and USNS CONCORD.

Kinda nice to check onboard a Navy vessel as an E-1, and then go back on it after it's been converted to MSC as a Department Head.

And, I've got more sea time than the average PN. Why? Ever heard about how many months an MSC vessel spends in homeport? Not much........out of the 2 years I was onboard, I only got to see homeport for a grand total of 3 months. Rest of the time it was underway in the Med.

As far as when you got your ESWS? Thats the same year that I made E-4. And yeah.....I was the only admin puke to make it to the at sea fire party. Started out as a messenger and worked my way up doing the PQS.

Not aboard my ship(s) junior.

Really? You do realize that HT converted and became DC later, right? The requirements for experience don't change, unless of course, you think that an E-4 is qualified over an E-6?

Great reply. His kind wasn't welcome in the Army either. A senior NCO would've locked his heels there too.

However you're wasting your time with the gay biker. Engaging in debate with him is like arguing a point with your pet rock. The intellectual capacity is the same. I have heard that this theory was tested, and gay biker lost to the pet rock. :up:

You were a Department Head as an E4? Quite an achievement. Was your skipper an E6?

What an idiot.

No further explanation of your failed service record is needed.

Seriously.

You don't impress.

Really? You do realize that HT converted and became DC later, right? The requirements for experience don't change, unless of course, you think that an E-4 is qualified over an E-6?

Great reply. His kind wasn't welcome in the Army either. A senior NCO would've locked his heels there too.

However you're wasting your time with the gay biker. Engaging in debate with him is like arguing a point with your pet rock. The intellectual capacity is the same. I have heard that this theory was tested, and gay biker lost to the pet rock. :up:

You are correct. Every time I come in contact with this flaming disgrace to the Navy, he attempts to impress with his lame-dick military achievements. We had mess cooks in the CPO mess who were more experienced than that turd.

You were a Department Head as an E4? Quite an achievement. Was your skipper an E6?

What an idiot.

Seriously.

You don't impress.

No actually. The tour I served as a Department Head was on the last vessel I served on. It was an MSC vessel and the crew consisted of 1 Commander, 1 Chief, and several E-6's, with the rest being E-5 and below. Why was I named department head? Because I was the only PN onboard, and yeah, that's when I held it as an E-6, but here's the interesting thing........that billet is usually required to be held by an E-7 or higher because of the custody of Navy Wide Advancement Exams, which could only be held onto by an E-7 or higher, unless you get special approval from BUPERS (which I had, because as stated before, I was the best PN on the MSC waterfront).

No, I didn't make Captain as an E-6. I was a Department Head because of positional authority, which incidentally, is what set me up to become the head of the Navy office at MEPS. My boss was in San Antonio and only came up every month or so.

Independent duty..........ever heard of it? Or, did you not qualify for it because you had your head so far up you ass?

What an idiot.

Seriously.

You don't impress.

No actually. The tour I served as a Department Head was on the last vessel I served on. It was an MSC vessel and the crew consisted of 1 Commander, 1 Chief, and several E-6's, with the rest being E-5 and below. Why was I named department head? Because I was the only PN onboard, and yeah, that's when I held it as an E-6, but here's the interesting thing........that billet is usually required to be held by an E-7 or higher because of the custody of Navy Wide Advancement Exams, which could only be held onto by an E-7 or higher, unless you get special approval from BUPERS (which I had, because as stated before, I was the best PN on the MSC waterfront).

No, I didn't make Captain as an E-6. I was a Department Head because of positional authority, which incidentally, is what set me up to become the head of the Navy office at MEPS. My boss was in San Antonio and only came up every month or so.

Independent duty..........ever heard of it? Or, did you not qualify for it because you had your head so far up you ass?

The only reason you were such a rewarded PN3 is because you gave the best head on the waterfront, right? Had to be. Most PNs I knew were caniving dumb fucks.

In any event yes, I indeed have heard of Independent Duty. I was an MAC aboard three ships, before being selected for SCPO and sent off to be a detailer. During my independent duty tours, I brought many sea-lawyer lying asses like you to Mast many, many times. Loved every minute of it.

Have a nice life, boot camp.

What an idiot.

Seriously.

You don't impress.

The only reason you were such a rewarded PN3 is because you gave the best head on the waterfront, right? Had to be. Most PNs I knew were caniving dumb fucks.

In any event yes, I indeed have heard of Independent Duty. I was an MAC aboard three ships, before being selected for SCPO and sent off to be a detailer. During my independent duty tours, I brought many sea-lawyer lying asses like you to Mast many, many times. Loved every minute of it.

Yeah.......sure......"independent" indeed. Independent duty is generally characterized as being in a remote location with little to no military support services available. Sorry, as an MAC you're the Command Master Chief, but you're still onboard a Navy vessel. In DC, you still had Crystal City and the Pentagon. Epic fail ya crusty bastard, fail yet again.

And.......FWIW, while I was at the MEPS for 2 1/2 years, we never missed goal, not once. Why? Because I knew the book and was able to fight off egotistic asshole SCPO's like yourself. After I left? The guy that took over from me didn't have half the spine I did, and they MISSED goal for 10 months straight. Took someone to PCS from San Antonio (civilian incidentally) to set it straight again.

Sea lawyer? Not hardly, because when I was in Newport, they sent me to PN/YN school, which meant I learned not only my job, but the legal issues that the YN's had to deal with as well, so yeah......I know the UCMJ. Matter of fact, that's what set me up to go onboard USNS CONCORD independent duty. And oh yeah.......part of independent duty is a command, as well as an overseas screening due to the nature of the posting.

Yeah.......sure......"independent" indeed. Independent duty is generally characterized as being in a remote location with little to no military support services available. Sorry, as an MAC you're the Command Master Chief, but you're still onboard a Navy vessel. In DC, you still had Crystal City and the Pentagon. Epic fail ya crusty bastard, fail yet again.

And.......FWIW, while I was at the MEPS for 2 1/2 years, we never missed goal, not once. Why? Because I knew the book and was able to fight off egotistic asshole SCPO's like yourself. After I left? The guy that took over from me didn't have half the spine I did, and they MISSED goal for 10 months straight. Took someone to PCS from San Antonio (civilian incidentally) to set it straight again.Sea lawyer? Not hardly, because when I was in Newport, they sent me to PN/YN school, which meant I learned not only my job, but the legal issues that the YN's had to deal with as well, so yeah......I know the UCMJ. Matter of fact, that's what set me up to go onboard USNS CONCORD independent duty. And oh yeah.......part of independent duty is a command, as well as an overseas screening due to the nature of the posting.

A civilian doesn't have to worry about being chewed out by an officer or the whole rank has its privilege thing, as a civilian I had an interview with a 3 Star General from the Air Force for a job at the Pentagon and I felt alot more confident talking with him as a civilian than I would if I were still enlisted.

And.......FWIW, while I was at the MEPS for 2 1/2 years, we never missed goal, not once. Why? Because I knew the book and was able to fight off egotistic asshole SCPO's like yourself. After I left? The guy that took over from me didn't have half the spine I did, and they MISSED goal for 10 months straight. Took someone to PCS from San Antonio (civilian incidentally) to set it straight again.Sea lawyer? Not hardly, because when I was in Newport, they sent me to PN/YN school, which meant I learned not only my job, but the legal issues that the YN's had to deal with as well, so yeah......I know the UCMJ. Matter of fact, that's what set me up to go onboard USNS CONCORD independent duty. And oh yeah.......part of independent duty is a command, as well as an overseas screening due to the nature of the posting.

A civilian doesn't have to worry about being chewed out by an officer or the whole rank has its privilege thing, as a civilian I had an interview with a 3 Star General from the Air Force for a job at the Pentagon and I felt alot more confident talking with him as a civilian than I would if I were still enlisted.

Actually, I've taken on people who outranked me (one was a CDR), and handed their asses to them many times. Why? Because I remember what my first supervisor told me. He said learn the book and know it inside and out, and nobody will ever be able to fuck with you. The regs outweigh the orders of idiots who should know better.

But.......then again......I've questioned authority all my life, because I've known many times that the people giving orders were wrong, and I had to have backup in the regs.

Now that I'm retired? Not much to worry about. Had some Westpoint wanna be (he said he was going after he graduated college in a year and a half), and he told me I would have to salute him.

However........as a retiree, I don't have to do that unless for some reason I put my uniform back on for some kind of event. I don't see that happening any time soon, as I like long hair.

And.......FWIW, while I was at the MEPS for 2 1/2 years, we never missed goal, not once. Why? Because I knew the book and was able to fight off egotistic asshole SCPO's like yourself. After I left? The guy that took over from me didn't have half the spine I did, and they MISSED goal for 10 months straight. Took someone to PCS from San Antonio (civilian incidentally) to set it straight again.

Sea lawyer? Not hardly, because when I was in Newport, they sent me to PN/YN school, which meant I learned not only my job, but the legal issues that the YN's had to deal with as well, so yeah......I know the UCMJ. Matter of fact, that's what set me up to go onboard USNS CONCORD independent duty. And oh yeah.......part of independent duty is a command, as well as an overseas screening due to the nature of the posting.

Actually, an MAC is a Chief Master at Arms - not a Master Chief - but, thanks for trying poser.

The only thing you've managed to fight off, so far, is AIDS. But, keep trying.

Your legal knowledge, gleaned in YN/PN A school (AKA Faggot U) is on par with Deputy Fife's. You couldn't fight your way out of a citation for spitting on a sidewalk - which is your usual MO, after sucking off a Sailor or two.

Case closed on your RER-4 gay-ass failed career.

Next !!!!

Oh - and you're on Iggy now too!!!

Congrats!!! It takes a lot to achieve that. At least you did one thing right. :clap2:

Actually, I've taken on people who outranked me (one was a CDR), and handed their asses to them many times. Why? Because I remember what my first supervisor told me. He said learn the book and know it inside and out, and nobody will ever be able to fuck with you. The regs outweigh the orders of idiots who should know better.
But.......then again......I've questioned authority all my life, because I've known many times that the people giving orders were wrong, and I had to have backup in the regs.

Now that I'm retired? Not much to worry about. Had some Westpoint wanna be (he said he was going after he graduated college in a year and a half), and he told me I would have to salute him.

However........as a retiree, I don't have to do that unless for some reason I put my uniform back on for some kind of event. I don't see that happening any time soon, as I like long hair.

Your first supervisor sounds awesome, actually I had a friend like that who would always piss off our chain of command by using the regs against them when they tried to make us doing something, they hated him with a passion and started looking for other ways to fuck with him, he got a DUI and they turned it into an Article 15 Non Judicial punishment and had him removed from the service, god Vandenberg was a shit hole.:doubt:

Actually, an MAC is a Chief Master at Arms - not a Master Chief - but, thanks for trying poser.

Your legal knowledge, gleaned in YN/PN A school (AKA Faggot U) is on par with Deputy Fife's. You couldn't fight your way out of a citation for spitting on a sidewalk - which is your usual MO, after sucking off a Sailor or two.

Next !!!!

Congrats!!! It takes a lot to achieve that. At least you did one thing right. :clap2:

Being on ignore from you is a relief. At least I didn't have to resort to sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting nyahh nyahhh nyahh.

But, what else can you expect from someone who is losing quite badly?

Next !!!!

Being on ignore from you is a relief. At least I didn't have to resort to sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting nyahh nyahhh nyahh.

Fact is you had your ass handed to you. but keep pretending....

Next !!!!

Fact is, you don't know your ID cards for dependents, and didn't believe in the dual status thing.

Nope......my ass is still firmly attached, without glue, because it's never been removed.

Try again.

Fact is, you don't know your ID cards for dependents, and didn't believe in the dual status thing.

Nope......my ass is still firmly attached, without glue, because it's never been removed.

Try again.

Don't you ever tire of embarrassing yourself? :up:

Try again.

Excuse me? What does me being wrong about something and admitting it have to do with you getting your braggart ass handed to you?

Forum List

Back