The Troopergate Farce Be Warned its Long!

The lie is that she said she was against it and she wasnt. Are we missing something here.

" I said thanks but no thanks on that bridge to no where" I don't recall her saying I was against that bridge to no where. She simply said , she told them "thanks but no thanks" which she did. See here's the deal, I don't choose to see a lie in something that clearly is not a lie. She was pointing out she told them no thank you on the bridge, which in fact she did. Also if she did say recently that she was against it, taken the fact as to what happened in 2007 thats correct as well. It's rather like saying. * I voted for the war now im against it" so by that definition that would mean the person was telling a lie

" I said thanks but no thanks on that bridge to no where" I don't recall her saying I was against that bridge to no where. She simply said , she told them "thanks but no thanks" which she did. See here's the deal, I don't choose to see a lie in something that clearly is not a lie. She was pointing out she told them no thank you on the bridge, which in fact she did. Also if she did say recently that she was against it, taken the fact as to what happened in 2007 thats correct as well. It's rather like saying. * I voted for the war now im against it" so by that definition that would mean the person was telling a lie

She did not tell them "no thank you" where are you getting this. She was for it, took federal money, and when congress shot it down she renigged and she kept the money. How is that not a lie when she repeats in every speech that she said "thanks but no thanks" but it took congress to say no before she was against it.

She did not tell them "no thank you" where are you getting this. She was for it, took federal money, and when congress shot it down she renigged and she kept the money. How is that not a lie when she repeats in every speech that she said "thanks but no thanks" but it took congress to say no before she was against it.

"I told the Congress 'thanks but no thanks' for that Bridge to Nowhere," she said in her convention speech last week. RNC 2008

"In a statement released Sept. 21 2007, Palin said the Gravina bridge was too expensive and too notorious nationally for the state to undertake"

"Ketchikan desires a better way to reach the airport, but the $398 million bridge is not the answer," Palin said in a news release. Sept. 2007

She directed the transportation department to find the most "fiscally responsible" alternative for access to the airport. Sept. 2007

Again, I still don't see the lie, when someone decides that a project is costly and cancels it they are saying "no thanks, no thank you, thanks but no thanks". Again if she had said the same thing and NOT canelled the bridge project then it would be a lie. The funds you and others
keep talking about are as follows.

18 million to complete a road on the island.

Again a non existant lie , that the democrats are spending way too much time spinning wheels on.

"I told the Congress 'thanks but no thanks' for that Bridge to Nowhere," she said in her convention speech last week. RNC 2008

"In a statement released Sept. 21 2007, Palin said the Gravina bridge was too expensive and too notorious nationally for the state to undertake"

"Ketchikan desires a better way to reach the airport, but the $398 million bridge is not the answer," Palin said in a news release. Sept. 2007

She directed the transportation department to find the most "fiscally responsible" alternative for access to the airport. Sept. 2007

Again, I still don't see the lie, when someone decides that a project is costly and cancels it they are saying "no thanks, no thank you, thanks but no thanks". Again if she had said the same thing and NOT canelled the bridge project then it would be a lie. The funds you and others
keep talking about are as follows.

18 million to complete a road on the island.

Again a non existant lie , that the democrats are spending way too much time spinning wheels on.

Well they are not going to let her run ads where she brags that she was against it when its a lie.

Well they are not going to let her run ads where she brags that she was against it when its a lie.

Well obviously jschuck, she is running them and i'm sure that many won't believe her even if she went and blew up the bridge herself, although it was never built. so thats out. However, still doesn't explain why a Republican was mad at her for doing just that back in 2007 for doing just that? So we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one jschuck

Well obviously jschuck, she is running them and i'm sure that many won't believe her even if she went and blew up the bridge herself, although it was never built. so thats out. However, still doesn't explain why a Republican was mad at her for doing just that back in 2007 for doing just that? So we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one jschuck

Sounds fair

In the meantime, keep your hopes up. Maybe she really is a criminal...and maybe we'll lose the war...and maybe Americans will realize what a horrible place is America and all slit their wrists.

I get sick of libs and their histrionics.

In the meantime, keep your hopes up. Maybe she really is a criminal...and maybe we'll lose the war...and maybe Americans will realize what a horrible place is America and all slit their wrists.

I get sick of libs and their histrionics.

I'm registered Republican, against abortion and for immigration reform so I know your not calling me a liberal. America is a great place and I have a cousin in Iraq so shut the hell up, we were having a good debate and you had to come in with your bullshit statement. I hate right wingers who run their fucking mouth too much.

Forum List

Back