The Triumph of Trump

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
There are many reasons why Trump has Triumphed are legion. And yet, what comes through to me is that he is the only politicians and one of the only people, period, who is completely comfortable in his own skin.

This comes through clearly with every speech and press conference he makes.

Now, while I do support him and though I was late to do so, the more I actually watch him the more certain I am of this. Reagan was very much that way although he was much more diplomatic. Clinton too, but his handicap was sleaze. Hillary, Obama and to a lesser extent GWB tried to exhibit that quality, but people can discern instinctively.

The what of who? lol
The president. He won the election on Nov. 8, 2016 and was sworn in Jan. 20, 2017. What do you think all the whining is about?

Yeah, like I've said, we're experiencing what amounts to a 100 year flood of political absurdity. Thankfully by definition this happens only once every 100 years, on average.
Agreed. It is exceedingly rare to have one so comfortable in his skin. That was my point. We have a record of A Jackson, but, as even you may know, there were no audio recordings of his speeches although doubtless, they were of the same vein.

Trump could very possibly take away the Reagan record of most crooks and criminals in an administration. With trump's picks for his administration officials and staff, he may do in two years what took Reagan eight to accomplish. Over 120 indictments, convictions, jail terms, and pardons combined.

I truly respect the fact he forgoes the fake Teleprompter shite. He goes completely unscripted. It takes a brave soul to do that.

I truly respect the fact he forgoes the fake Teleprompter shite. He goes completely unscripted. It takes a brave soul to do that.
Would your head explode if you found out he uses a teleprompter?

Trump could very possibly take away the Reagan record of most crooks and criminals in an administration. With trump's picks for his administration officials and staff, he may do in two years what took Reagan eight to accomplish. Over 120 indictments, convictions, jail terms, and pardons combined.
Stop trying to derail the thread.

< This is a recording>

You take impersonal failure personally. I can understand why you have not overcome the failure which dates back almost 30 years. Perhaps if you had a life of your own...

Stop trying to derail the thread.

What rails is this lame thread supposed to be on?

The what of who? lol
The president. He won the election on Nov. 8, 2016 and was sworn in Jan. 20, 2017. What do you think all the whining is about?

Yeah, like I've said, we're experiencing what amounts to a 100 year flood of political absurdity. Thankfully by definition this happens only once every 100 years, on average.
Agreed. It is exceedingly rare to have one so comfortable in his skin. That was my point. We have a record of A Jackson, but, as even you may know, there were no audio recordings of his speeches although doubtless, they were of the same vein.

Megalomaniacs commonly exhibit the quality you're referring to.

Wow. That would have to be one hell of a teleprompter. Besides, you can tell from Trumps eyes that he is glued to a screen of sorts.

Stop being a ding bat Camp.

Wow. That would have to be one hell of a teleprompter. Besides, you can tell from Trumps eyes that he is glued to a screen of sorts.

Stop being a ding bat Camp.

Desperate to sabotage the dude. They'll say anything. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back