The triumph of the Reich-Publican party

he has everyone who disagrees with him on ignore and wonders why no one responds to his posts. It be hilarious if it wasnt sad.

And who exactly is he to call others nazis? The man cant even handle a simple discussion where people disagree with him. He's the biggest totalitarian on this board.

• Banned
A moron using a Nazi comparison that's old, tired, boring, and a insult to those who suffered under the Nazis and a slap in the face to those who died to defeat them.

The Triumph of the Reich-Publican Party - informationliberation

Best damn article I have read in a long time.Truth hurts republicans.

Truth....lol

That's a Laugh.

Did EITHER of you manage to actually read the article or just going off ignorance and repeating same old shit? I actually read it...

Damn and here to think I actually took you off ignore to see what you had to say thinking MAYBE you had a smart response to this thread but as usual same shit different day with you..that is why you are on ignore so i don't have to scroll halfway down a thread to get a decent answer instead of the same old shit like you babbling about something idiotic. Back to ignore ya go.

Once again we have a demonstrated desire by Establishment Republicans to silence, by ANY means possible, the voices of dissent in their own Party. We have an article cited in the OP that lays out the blueprint for this centralized authoritarian shift, and we have NO response to the information put forward, just a denigration of the messenger.

Do you people have ANY idea how ridiculous you sound, espousing freedom while you oppress it?

A moron using a Nazi comparison that's old, tired, boring, and a insult to those who suffered under the Nazis and a slap in the face to those who died to defeat them.

The Triumph of the Reich-Publican Party - informationliberation

Best damn article I have read in a long time.Truth hurts republicans.

Truth....lol

That's a Laugh.

Did EITHER of you manage to actually read the article or just going off ignorance and repeating same old shit? I actually read it...

The fact you read it does not make it any less moronic when anyone uses words like Nazi or Reich in describing or talking about either party they are the ones showing ignorance,stupidity, and a complete lack of knowledge about what the third Reich was.

Truth....lol

That's a Laugh.

The fact you read it does not make it any less moronic when anyone uses words like Nazi or Reich in describing or talking about either party they are the ones showing ignorance,stupidity, and a complete lack of knowledge about what the third Reich was.

So what exactly would your description of it be, Reich-Lite?

When someone from one "side" tells me they're going to give me "the truth", I know I'm in for a shitstorm of partisan rhetoric.

Fortunately I picked up a new Shitstorm Stopper™ umbrella at Home Depot, so I'm good to go.

shit-storm.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back