The Tree of Life synagogue - A Must Read For All Hate Mongers !

.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to set you straight right now because this is the kind of ignorant, divisive horseshit really pisses that me off. First of all I am of Jewish heritage, although not of the faith. I had relatives who died in the Holocaust ! The fact that I believe that Muslims should be treated with dignity and respect, like everyone else, does not make me an anti-Semite. That is a classic Non sequitur logical fallacy where the premise does not support the conclusion

This is the kind of shit that you hate mongers pull all of the time where you attempt to pit one group against another. You do it with gays vs. Muslims You do it with Christians vs. Muslims, Christians vs, gays as well. I have a Jewish friend who attended an interfaith service at the local Mosque. If you don't fell stupid yet, it must be because you are to stupid to know how stupid you are . Have a shitty day.[/QUOTE]
No, I don't "fell" stupid, do you?

Mr. Bowers, the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter, had a sharp, enduring hatred for President Trump, and that was his motive. Sure, it was a hate crime. The idea of recognizing Jerusalem as the Eternal Capital of the Jewish people drove Bowers to madness.

No mention of what religion Bowers is, my guess is he is a devout Jihadi.
That is ridiculous! Hate for Trump was not his motive. It was hate for Jews!!

Yes his hate for Trump was.

Synagogue shooter hated Donald Trump and shows what real hatred, anti-Semitism looks like

Trump is not anti-Semitic so to kill Jews has nothing to do with Trump's beliefs. Why do you blame it on Trump or on "the right" when he hated the republican president and hated Jews, a people the republicans don't hate and the president has no hate for whatsoever? So I beg to ask you, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH REPUBLICANS? He hated Trump and hated Jews. He decided to shoot the Jews because they didn't have armed body guards that would shoot back. If anything, Trump and the republican party is a victim like the Jews are, one of the things he hates with no real motive.
And leftist love them some Jew haters. They are champions for Muslims, big anti Semites.
I'm going to set you straight right now because this is the kind of ignorant, divisive horseshit really pisses that me off. First of all I am of Jewish heritage, although not of the faith. I had relatives who died in the Holocaust ! The fact that I believe that Muslims should be treated with dignity and respect, like everyone else, does not make me an anti-Semite. That is a classic Non sequitur logical fallacy where the premise does not support the conclusion

This is the kind of shit that you hate mongers pull all of the time where you attempt to pit one group against another. You do it with gays vs. Muslims You do it with Christians vs. Muslims, Christians vs, gays as well. I have a Jewish friend who attended an interfaith service at the local Mosque. If you don't fell stupid yet, it must be because you are to stupid to know how stupid you are . Have a shitty day.

I'm part Jewish as well, 0.2%, which makes me twice as Jewish as Elizabeth Warren is Indian.

I agree as well that Islam is a Tremendous Religion, I like the way they get out there and sell their incense and Final Call newspapers, that shows initiative. But that does not mean I approve of Sharia law or Islamic anti-semitism.

President Trump loves the Jewish people, he has indicated that Judaism is a fabulous religion, and has even recognized Jerusalem as our capital. and that's why Mr. Bowers came out in hate against President Trump in Pittsburgh

Forum List

Back