The treasure God instructs to value forever

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
in every house there is a treasure we need to value and pay attention to before it is too late.

the video is about a mother and her son who regretted the way he treated his mother when he felt he was going to lose her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqlTysL3yI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqlTysL3yI[/ame]

Last edited:
Nasheed Yummy with an English Sub. Ground beef and sheep intestines on a 4 inch long bun?

the name of the song is "Ummy" which means my mother in arabic

Your mother's an arab? Does she know you're posting her dying days on the net?

are you trying to be funny? because you are not

the video warns kids against disrespecting their mothers because sometimes you dont know the value of a person until you lose him/her.

I posted the video because a mother deserves the highest level of respect a child could show her.

she carried you where no one carries anyone else; she fed you the fruit of her heart which no one gives to anyone else; she protected you with all parts of her body. She did not care if she remained hungry as long as you were fed; if she was thirsty as long as you drank; if she was naked as long you had clothes on, if she was in the sun so long as you were in shade. She lost her sleep for you, she protected you from cold and heat so that you should live. You will never be able to thank her unless if God helps you

if you think what the post is silly please dont reply

the video warns kids against disrespecting their mothers because sometimes you dont know the value of a person until you lose him/her.

I posted the video because a mother deserves the highest level of respect a child could show her.

she carried you where no one carries anyone else; she fed you the fruit of her heart which no one gives to anyone else; she protected you with all parts of her body. She did not care if she remained hungry as long as you were fed; if she was thirsty as long as you drank; if she was naked as long you had clothes on, if she was in the sun so long as you were in shade. She lost her sleep for you, she protected you from cold and heat so that you should live. You will never be able to thank her unless if God helps you

Ya, like your mother ever missed a meal. And went naked because she could only afford clothes for 1 person.
question: why do you need god's help to thank her? What's he going to do?

A thick skin is necessary on this forum moonlite0220. There are nice people here and there are not so nice people here.

Sometimes it is hard to define who they are, but this time it is not so hard. :)

You will see that this forum provides equal opportunity for nice people and for trolls. This is why you will need a thick skin here.

They (staff) simply do not protect you here. They allow hate speak. They allow personal hate attacks, except on your family, but if you mention your family then they are fair game for hate. Do not expect this place to protect you.

There are many here who are run off of other forums for hate speak. Some very sick individuals indeed, but this forum takes them all in and it does make for a robust forum but one with more than a surfeit of haters.

You must use the ignore list and simply bypass those who troll you. And gain a thick skin. That is if you want to stay here.

You will see that this forum provides equal opportunity for nice people and for trolls. This is why you will need a thick skin here.

They (staff) simply do not protect you here. They allow hate speak. They allow personal hate attacks, except on your family, but if you mention your family then they are fair game for hate. Do not expect this place to protect you.

There are many here who are run off of other forums for hate speak. Some very sick individuals indeed, but this forum takes them all in and it does make for a robust forum but one with more than a surfeit of haters.

You must use the ignore list and simply bypass those who troll you. And gain a thick skin. That is if you want to stay here.

This was a good post, Ropey but you must refrain from seeing your fellow posters as serious posters vs. trolls... Take a look at what I said elsewhere:

José;3193500 said:
Originally posted by moonlite0220
once saw on tv an interview with a woman who said she had complete paralysis but one day the spirit of her leader appeared to her and said "get up". the woman got up on her feet and was able to move like a normal person.

DAMN!!!! I wish I was a spiritual leader.

Every night I look down, shout "GET UP!!!!" but no miracle ever happens!! :mad: :mad:

That was pure, unadulterated trolling but all the old timers will attest to the fact that I'm a serious contributor to this Board.

Ropey, when did your mom ever go naked because you hogged all the clothes?

Do you know the meaning of figure speech? i dont think so

i guess when someone says to you "It's raining cats and dogs" you will a expect a persian cat to fall into your lap.

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's lost?

Today's paradise, tomorrow's a parking lot.

So moon, do you also regret treating your mom like shit? Smack her around a bit? Steal her wheaties? Wear her bra and panties?

So moon, do you also regret treating your mom like shit? Smack her around a bit? Steal her wheaties? Wear her bra and panties?

Hey Big Boob... you think you'd do a little bit of a better job disguising yourself? :lol: I recognize you within seconds of reading your posts, you really suck at this, don't you? :eek:

José;3196898 said:
That was pure, unadulterated trolling but all the old timers will attest to the fact that I'm a serious contributor to this Board.

What I don't understand is that you seem proud of such a thing. Serious contributor notwithstanding José. :tongue:

But even so, the lady needs a thick skin to deal with trolling. She mentioned family here and I learned the hard way what can happen if one does so.

I received a curse wishing for the removal of my child from this Earth as if he had never been born. I pray the lady does not get such a thing here, so a bit of a warning is, to my view, a good thing nevertheless.

this post is for ill-mannered people like you bob who have no respect for their mothers.

unlike you bob my religion teaches me to adore and love my mother and to be there for her all the time and not throw her in a home with other unwanted old people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back