The treasonous media

The media has been and is doing their best to unseat a elected President by their blatant bias, fake news and lies.

They are promoting the big lie that Trump is against a Free Press...absolute nonsense.

Lest we forget fake news is nothing new it goe sway,way back even to the time of the founding of this nation...but it has never been as pronouonced as it now is.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason:

• "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Letter: Mainstream media guilty of treason

Before Trump, the long history of fake news » Capital News

Sign the Petition
You wish to falsely charge ‘the media’ with ‘treason’ and jail journalists because they accurately report Trump’s lies, ignorance, and incompetence.

How conservative of you.

Nonsense...you are parroting the media propaganda. They are the liars, they are the ignorant, they are the incompentent. Get real.

How difficult is it to get a degree in journalism? Not difficult at all if you even have at least an average i.q. These wanna be stars(make no mistake--what most of these narcisstic morons are about is self promotion) they are completely useless.
P

The Orange Turd is the King of Fake News! He's singing from Goebbels' songbook every day, and is the most prolific liar ever to be seen in public life.
He makes America look weak and stupid. See how his European trip is unfolding?
I just can't wait for the numerous investigations into his nefarious dealings with domestic and foreign criminals are released, but, even then, the idiots under his spell will scream even louder:
FAKE NEWS! TREASON! SLANDER!

There's just no reasoning with fanatics.

If they could report real news and not be propaganda, that'd be great.

It never was like that until around 1995..something changed.

The press could not outright lie like they have been doing lately back then.
24/7 cable news is what changed the game.there became a need to keep things fresh and entertaining so drama and ratings became more important factors

Former longtime CNN host Larry King on Wednesday slammed his former network for focusing so much on President Trump’s every move that they neglect what he considers real news.

The now-RT America host lamented that CNN, where he hosted a prime-time show for 25 years, made Mr. Trump the story early on in his campaign and never got off the merry-go-round.

CNN stopped doing news a long time ago,” Mr. King told Fox News contributor and former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez on RT America Wednesday night. “They do Trump. Fox is Trump TV and MSNBC is anti-Trump all the time.

“There [were] vicious winds and storms in the Northeast the other day, not covered on any of the three cable networks. Not covered,” he said. “So when CNN started covering Trump — they were the first — they covered every speech he made and then they made Trump the story. So, Trump is the story in America.

“I guess it’s to their regret,” he added.

Larry King: ‘CNN stopped doing news a long time ago’

`
It is good to see so many constitutional experts, all in one place, at the same time......most of whom don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa There are a few intelligent posters on here....very few.

It is rather amazing how this boid degenerated from what it was back in the day.

Former longtime CNN host Larry King on Wednesday slammed his former network for focusing so much on President Trump’s every move that they neglect what he considers real news.

The now-RT America host lamented that CNN, where he hosted a prime-time show for 25 years, made Mr. Trump the story early on in his campaign and never got off the merry-go-round.

CNN stopped doing news a long time ago,” Mr. King told Fox News contributor and former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez on RT America Wednesday night. “They do Trump. Fox is Trump TV and MSNBC is anti-Trump all the time.

“There [were] vicious winds and storms in the Northeast the other day, not covered on any of the three cable networks. Not covered,” he said. “So when CNN started covering Trump — they were the first — they covered every speech he made and then they made Trump the story. So, Trump is the story in America.

“I guess it’s to their regret,” he added.

Larry King: ‘CNN stopped doing news a long time ago’
A smart man, that Larry King. I disagree with him on much, but here he has hit a "home run".

Larry King ...The now-RT [Russia Today] America host
Just more Russian propaganda from a huckster selling you useless over priced pills and suckering you into a monthly renewal contract that is almost impossible to get out of without canceling your credit card. Keep in mind that as soon as you place your order, you’ll be enrolled in the company’s autoship program. As a result, you’ll be sent a fresh 30-day supply of Omega XL once per month, and your credit card will be charged $60.90, plus $9.95 shipping and handling.
King is a scam artist defending a fellow Russian scan artist.

Omega XL’s website states that they have a 90-day, money-back guarantee, however a review of the comments about their customer service show that many customers have had difficulty actually getting their money refunded:

“They keep billing my mom’s credit card, even though I’ve attempted to cancel her subscription many times”

“The customer service reps won’t agree to refund my money, and when I ask to speak with a manager they transfer me to a voicemail that never calls back.”

“I’ve given up trying to get my money back. I guess they win this round.”

Last edited:
I kinda thought the guy leg-humping Putin in Helsinki was showing no faith or allegiance to the United States. That was Trump.

Forum List

Back