The Trayvon Martin Story In The Media

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Post your reports, vids and/or audio clips of the Trayvon Martin gunning down story in this thread.

Last edited:
I'm currently listening to Stephanie Miller's radio show and in the last segment a self-proclaimed RWer, he used the term "conservative", gun-owner and NRA member called in claiming his support for Al Sharpton's march in Sanford to rally for the deceased Trayvon Martin.

Said he wouldn't cross the street to say "hi" to Al Sharpton, but in this case, he's in full support of him and the march. Said he'd like to attend it if possible. The guy also stated that he's spent the last few days boning up on the "Stand Your Ground" law and states that Zimmerman has no legal ground to stand on based on the law. The law applies to your home, not anywhere else. Which I, and others, have been stating from the beginning.

This is like at least the 5th or 6th conservative I've heard on various radio shows expressing such sentiments now. This isn't a Right or Left issue, it's a right and wrong issue.

Amongst all the racial insensitivity and outright racism displayed by many since this story took hold in the public arena, it's very refreshing and pleasing to see so many conservatives on the right side of the issue...including on USMB.

A RWer just called in to Stephanie Miller's show claiming that CBS somehow edited the audio to say "effing c@@n", when he originally said "effing punk."

WTF.com!?!??

I believe he said he got the right story from The Blaze, Glenn Beck's site.

WoW!!! Just...wow!! :eek:

Ed Shultz is getting into a RWer that called to bash Al Sharpton, complain about his involvement in the Trayvon Martin march and say how Al is only into self promotion. What a whopping!

Ed Shultz is getting into a RWer that called to bash Al Sharpton, complain about his involvement in the Trayvon Martin march and say how Al is only into self promotion. What a whopping!

Varying reports from various sources. Shame the killing wasn't investigated when it happened...................

This just in: The City of Sanford will be holding a press conference in 90 mins, that's 3:30EST on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012

This should be interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwXKjqUWops]'Urban Youth' Flash Mob Rob and Attack 100's at WI State Fair - Iraq Vet Says, '100% racist' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjBoSe2FWY&feature=related]Mob Of Black Teenage Girls Attacks White Minneapolis Mom, 4-Year-Old Daughter - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8bEX-y1nr8&feature=related]White guy beaten nearly to death by Blacks for dating a Black woman, no hate crime there - YouTube[/ame]

Get the picture MarC??
It happens.
I think it is obviously terrible when anyone is beaten or killed because of the color of their skin black or white. You try and paint a picture of "why doesn't Fox News cover the story" (which they are)....and imply racism.
These things happen everyday on both sides.
I could do this all day.

I might have caught a bit of that phone call but had to leave the car for an appointment...

On Al Sharpton it's pretty much the advancement of Al Sharpton.
If this is the call I'm thinking it is the caller wanted to know if the good Rev was gonna
reach out to the family of the white kid who was doused with gasoline and set on fire by
two black youths.

When Al Sharpton comes out against these crimes as well I might change my opinion of the Rev.

But for now it's all about getting the Rev more air time.

Sorry.

I might have caught a bit of that phone call but had to leave the car for an appointment...

If this is the call I'm thinking it is the caller wanted to know if the good Rev was gonna
reach out to the family of the white kid who was doused with gasoline and set on fire by
two black youths.

When Al Sharpton comes out against these crimes as well I might change my opinion of the Rev.

Sorry.
Has the white kid's family that was doused with gasoline reached out to Al Sharpton like Trayvon Martin's family did?

Last edited:

two black youths.

Sorry.

Al Sharpton is an opportunist, and a very good one at that.

The police chief just announced that he's "temporarily" stepping down because he's a distraction to the investigation.

Sanford Police Chief Temporarily Steps Aside In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Shooting | TPM Livewire

Articles now report Seminole County Grand Jury. Odd Lee is stepping down because of "an investigation" almost a month AFTER the investigation took place. I read "controversy", actually.

That was the police investigation. I do believe that Lee stepped down because Eric Holder wants to do right by "his people" and the FBI was ordered to.

The police chief just announced that he's "temporarily" stepping down because he's a distraction to the investigation.

Sanford Police Chief Temporarily Steps Aside In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Shooting | TPM Livewire

Articles now report Seminole County Grand Jury. Odd Lee is stepping down because of "an investigation" almost a month AFTER the investigation took place. I read "controversy", actually.

That was the police investigation. I do believe that Lee stepped down because Eric Holder wants to do right by "his people" and the FBI was ordered to.

Gotta link to support that racist claptrap you're spewing there Bubba?

Gotta link to support that racist claptrap you're spewing there Bubba?

This very existence of this thread is racist.
Where was/is your outrage on the many, many, many, many, many instances of innocents whites beaten/shot by a black man?

I heard on FOX NEWS that Trayvon's family was not notified of his death for 3 days! They had his cell phone, but made no effort at all to tell them.

And BTW, I heard they did drug test the dead kid but NOT the shooter, who in fact still is free AND still has his gun. So they tell this guy not to follow the kid, but he does anyway and kills him, but nobody takes his gun or makes him take a drug test? That is one fucked up situation down there.

Forum List

Back