The transgender man who identifies as a dog

You dont have to be transgender to be an animal rapist.

Men face 1,460 counts of sex with animals in ‘one of the most extreme’ abuse cases DA has seen

animal-abusers.gif
once we accept one perversion accepting more becomes easier. If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage.
White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me.
Frankly I think white women are freaks in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals. Maybe they couldnt satisfy their women? Is that why you are so cranky?
This account is supposed to be a black guy?

Now that is funny. You're so white you have to put rouge on your cheeks for a little color.

once we accept one perversion accepting more becomes easier. If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage.
White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me.
Frankly I think white women are freaks in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals. Maybe they couldnt satisfy their women? Is that why you are so cranky?

Now that is funny. You're so white you have to put rouge on your cheeks for a little color.
I always believed he is a 14 year old white boy acting like he thinks tough black guys act. That's why I treat him as badly as I do. I love jerking his chain, wrapped around his neck like it is. He comes here begging for contempt every day.

I always believed he is a 14 year old white boy acting like he thinks tough black guys act. That's why I treat him as badly as I do. I love jerking his chain, wrapped around his neck like it is. He comes here begging for contempt every day.
Shaved head white Jewish fella. Misshapen head with a big dent. Whiter than white.

Feeling guilty are you? I have not blamed you for anything. I know you masturbate when you day dream about my sex life. Stop that it will make you go blind
You did blame me. You specifically said I support this by supporting interracial sex.

"If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage."

They can save a lot of money by feeding him dog food.
That may depend on how much puppy chow they can go through a day if they really were to eat it instead of people food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder if this person eats like a dog because if they do, you have to admit that it would mean less dishes and silverware to clean. :D :D :D

You know you want me to hit it....out the ball park 4 run grand slam. No wonder you are fantasizing about me in chains :laugh:

Feeling guilty are you? I have not blamed you for anything. I know you masturbate when you day dream about my sex life. Stop that it will make you go blind
You did blame me. You specifically said I support this by supporting interracial sex.

"If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage."
Well.... it's true isn't it? You do accept interracial marriage. Acceptance of one perversion leads to acceptance of many more.

Well.... it's true isn't it? You do accept interracial marriage. Acceptance of one perversion leads to acceptance of many more.
Inter racial marriage? For myself? No. Thats why I would only marry (and did marry) a Black woman even though I have had several white women propose to me prior to meeting my wife. Just because I dated white women doesnt mean I had any intention on marrying one. They were typically at the bottom of my list. However, I'm not the type of person that thinks what works for me works for everyone else. I have no wish to limit who someone chooses for a life mate based on race or sex.

Inter racial marriage? For myself? No. Thats why I would only marry (and did marry) a Black woman even though I have had several white women propose to me prior to meeting my wife. Just because I dated white women doesnt mean I had any intention on marrying one. They were typically at the bottom of my list. However, I'm not the type of person that thinks what works for me works for everyone else. I have no wish to limit who someone chooses for a life mate based on race or sex.
Or species

Or species
Thats yalls thing. Thats why you interbred with neanderthals.

They can save a lot of money by feeding him dog food.
It's a woman, not a guy. In the English language we refer to females as "she", not "he". We don't encourage confusion in language if we can help it.

Since that is considered the "proper" way to do it now, it is a small concession to make. Maybe, they will be happy then and not demand more and more changes.

The difference is those sick fucks are locked up.

These transgenders are not only loose, but encouraged for their mental disorder.

You forgot another parallel: transgenders are not only on the loose, but kids in school are being forced to learn that this extreme mental disorder and sexual deviance is "normal, OK, good".. See my signature.

Forum List

Back