The transgender man who identifies as a dog

The absurdity continues unabated....stop coddling these mentally impaired freaks

Equality Institute: Don’t Say ‘Pregnant Women’ as ‘People of All Genders Can Fall Pregnant’

The Equality Institute has deleted a Facebook post advising the public to say “pregnant people” instead of “pregnant women” after attracting thousands of overwhelmingly negative comments.
The self-styled global research and creative agency, whose stated purpose is to “advance gender equality and prevent violence against women and girls”, had advised its over 10,000 followers to “try using the phrase ‘Pregnant people’ because people of all genders can fall pregnant”.

“People of all genders can become pregnant, because people of all genders can have the reproductive organs to do so,” the institute stated, contentiously.

Equality Institute: Don't Say 'Pregnant Women', as 'All Genders Can Fall Pregnant'

If the person is going to look at themselves as a animal instead of a person, maybe transgender is not the word to be using anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you find him wandering around without a collar I guess you need to call the ASPCA.
It's woman pretending to be a guy pretending to be a dog. And clearly if she was chasing my livestock, I'd have a right to... I think her owner should get her checked for rabies because clearly her brain appears to be inflamed.

You dont have to be transgender to be an animal rapist.

Men face 1,460 counts of sex with animals in ‘one of the most extreme’ abuse cases DA has seen

animal-abusers.gif
once we accept one perversion accepting more becomes easier. If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage.

The transgender man who identifies as a dog | Daily Mail Online
  • Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, enjoys animal role-play in LA
  • Tony, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband
  • Andrew accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players
  • Andrew said: 'I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy'
By...............

Alrighty then, but lets allow these peopel ot have kids, or better yet dogs. They probably screw their dogs right along with each other.

No there is definately no mental illness here is there......
Typical progressive

once we accept one perversion accepting more becomes easier. If you don't want men having sex with animals you should never have supported interracial marriage or same sex marriage.
White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me.
Frankly I think white women are freaks in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals. Maybe they couldnt satisfy their women? Is that why you are so cranky?

White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me. Frankly I think white women are great in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals.
Boy...
And some people were having sex with monkeys… So what’s your point?

White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me. Frankly I think white women are great in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals.
Boy...
Undoubtedly white guys were having sex with monkeys as well but the list was too long.

Boy...
Undoubtedly white guys were having sex with monkeys as well but the list was too long.
Boy...
Every culture has its animal molesters... lol

White men were having sex with sheep, dogs, pigs, horses, donkeys, cows, and dolphins long before I was born. Dont blame that on me.
Frankly I think white women are freaks in bed so I dont know why white men turned to animals. Maybe they couldnt satisfy their women? Is that why you are so cranky?
Feeling guilty are you? I have not blamed you for anything. I know you masturbate when you day dream about my sex life. Stop that it will make you go blind

Forum List

Back