The Tragedy of Palestine

""Nations are only as beholden to any law as there is somebody to enforce that law.""

never heard of the international criminal court.

"" is how it was, how it is, and how it will be.""

only in the strange little world of those who are totally ignorant of history.

Current international law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. Israel has acquired virtually all it land from the Palestinians at the point of a gun. It also states that people have the right to return to their homes implying other rights. When the US and other countries were formed these laws were not in place.

Wrong, stooge. Seizure of territory in a defensive war is lawful, as was the case in the '67 war.
Go back to mindlessly Googling and cutting and pasting your next post, fool. LOL

Say hello to Larry and Curley, Moe. :lol:

Israel's biggest lie. It won land in defensive wars.

Current international law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. Israel has acquired virtually all it land from the Palestinians at the point of a gun. It also states that people have the right to return to their homes implying other rights. When the US and other countries were formed these laws were not in place.

Wrong, stooge. Seizure of territory in a defensive war is lawful, as was the case in the '67 war.
Go back to mindlessly Googling and cutting and pasting your next post, fool. LOL

Israel won the land in a defensive war, stupid little boy.

Judge Stephen M. Schwebel, past President of the International Court of Justice...
The facts of the June 1967 'Six Day War' demonstrate that Israel reacted defensively against the threat and use of force against her by her Arab neighbors. This is indicated by the fact that Israel responded to Egypt's prior closure of the Straits of Tiran, its proclamation of a blockade of the Israeli port of Eilat, and the manifest threat of the UAR's [The state formed by the union of the republics of Egypt and Syria in 1958] use of force inherent in its massing of troops in Sinai, coupled with its ejection of UNEF.

"It is indicated by the fact that, upon Israeli responsive action against the UAR, Jordan initiated hostilities against Israel. It is suggested as well by the fact that, despite the most intense efforts by the Arab States and their supporters, led by the Premier of the Soviet Union, to gain condemnation of Israel as an aggressor by the hospitable organs of the United Nations, those efforts were decisively defeated.

"The conclusion to which these facts lead is that the Israeli conquest of Arab and Arab-held territory was defensive rather than aggressive conquest.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Justice-International-Law-Selected-Writings/dp/0521072999/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288230740&sr=1-2[/ame]

Last edited:

Israel won the land in a defensive war, stupid little boy.

Judge Stephen M. Schwebel, past President of the International Court of Justice...
The facts of the June 1967 'Six Day War' demonstrate that Israel reacted defensively against the threat and use of force against her by her Arab neighbors. This is indicated by the fact that Israel responded to Egypt's prior closure of the Straits of Tiran, its proclamation of a blockade of the Israeli port of Eilat, and the manifest threat of the UAR's [The state formed by the union of the republics of Egypt and Syria in 1958] use of force inherent in its massing of troops in Sinai, coupled with its ejection of UNEF.

"It is indicated by the fact that, upon Israeli responsive action against the UAR, Jordan initiated hostilities against Israel. It is suggested as well by the fact that, despite the most intense efforts by the Arab States and their supporters, led by the Premier of the Soviet Union, to gain condemnation of Israel as an aggressor by the hospitable organs of the United Nations, those efforts were decisively defeated.

"The conclusion to which these facts lead is that the Israeli conquest of Arab and Arab-held territory was defensive rather than aggressive conquest.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Justice-International-Law-Selected-Writings/dp/0521072999/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288230740&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Justice in International Law: Selected Writings (9780521072991): Stephen M. Schwebel: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Is this an official court ruling or merely a personal opinion?

As quoted from "1949, The First Israelis" (p. 68-91)*
By the Israeli historian-journalist Tom Segev.

Looting, Looting, and More Looting

"During the war and afterwards PLUNDERING AND LOOTING were very common. "The only thing that surprised me," said David Ben-Gurion at a Cabinet meeting, "and surprised me bitterly, was the discovery of such moral failings among us, which I had never suspected. I mean the mass robbery in which all parts of the population participated." Soldiers who entered abandoned houses in the towns and villages they occupied grabbed whatever they could. Some took the stuff for themselves, others "for the boys" or for the kibbutz. They stole household effects, cash, heavy equipment, trucks and whole flocks of cattle. Behor Shitrit told his colleagues of the Ministerial Committee for Abandoned Property that he had visited some of the occupied areas and saw the looting with his own eyes. "From Lydda alone," he said, "the army took out 1,800 truck-loads of property." Minister of Finance Kaplan admitted: " As a matter of fact, neither the Ministry of Finance nor the Custodian of Abandoned Property is in control of the situation, and the army does what it wants."

"It was obvious to me that the nature of the work entrusted to me called for fast and firm action, if we were to take control over the territory and the vast amount of property spread over hundreds of towns and villages," he wrote in years to come. To do this, he had to dispatch men to go from house to house, from shop to shop, from warehouse to warehouse, from plant to plant, from quarry to quarry, from field to field, from orchard to orchard, and also from bank to bank and safe to safe-to count, measure, evaluate, estimate, replace locks on doors and transfer all moveable property to well guarded warehouses, while maintaining a correct inventory of the property and its location. It included a total of 45,000 homes and apartments, about 7,000 shops and other places of business, some 500 workshops and industrial plants, and more than 1,000 warehouses. At the same time, it was necessary to continue harvesting the crops and picking the olives, gathering the tobacco and the fruit in the orchards-a total of over 800,000 acres. It was also necessary to take care of livestock-goats, sheep, hens-as well as market the produce, collect the profits and deposit them in the Treasury. "

hasnt changed much to this day. settlers are still doing much the same.

As quoted from "1949, The First Israelis" (p. 68-91)*
By the Israeli historian-journalist Tom Segev.

Segev is bogus. No wonder you're so uneducated, loser.:lol:

Jews Are The Most Magnificent People In The World...

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

Some people like Jews and some do not, but no thoughtful `person' can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288397424&sr=8-1[/ame]

Arabs Are The Worst Scum In The World
Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1[/ame]

Last edited:
racism and religious bigotry are the cornerstones of zionism.

both are evident in your sad, silly post.

Ignorance is the cornerstone of the Arab and Muhammadan. Your fake prophet was a pedophile

Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Last edited:
Israel has no land that it can legitimately place a border around.

That is why it has no borders.

Israel has no land that it can legitimately place a border around.

That is why it has no borders.

The League of Nations designated the Jordan River and the Med. Sea as Israel's borders, dummy.

Now, even you know. :clap2:

You seem to be seeking a moral finding on the creation of Israel.

Applying moral tests to ammoral entities like nations really doesn't make sense.

Very few nations I can think of aren't the result of theft and war.

Why is Israel being held to a standard that we do not hold our own nation to?

Bear in mind as you ponder this that I too, and not a big fan of Israel.

But I am a big fan of truth.

And the truth is that Israel, just like every other nation, has the right to exist that stems from power, not from morality.

And if Israel is overpowered by Palestinians then the Palestinians have the right to exist just as long as they can hold onto it, too.

Hey, don't blame the messenger.

I didn't say I like it, I'm just noting how the world really works.
But you're ignoring the fact that Israel exists because of U.S. support, which was the main provocation for the 9/11 attack. How many Americans have died and will die in the name of Israel? And how much American treasure will be given to Israel?

Why is the U.S. Government so committed to Israel's survival?

Nothing sadder than backward Arab Muslim degenerates boasting of murdering their children and wives.:eek:

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life":cuckoo:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

You seem to be seeking a moral finding on the creation of Israel.
Applying moral tests to ammoral entities like nations really doesn't make sense.
Very few nations I can think of aren't the result of theft and war.
Why is Israel being held to a standard that we do not hold our own nation to?
Bear in mind as you ponder this that I too, and not a big fan of Israel.
But I am a big fan of truth.
And the truth is that Israel, just like every other nation, has the right to exist that stems from power, not from morality.
And if Israel is overpowered by Palestinians then the Palestinians have the right to exist just as long as they can hold onto it, too. ...

But you're ignoring the fact that Israel exists because of U.S. support, which was the main provocation for the 9/11 attack.. How many Americans have died and will die in the name of Israel? And how much American treasure will be given to Israel? Why is the U.S. Government so committed to Israel's survival?
That madrasa-approved halal drivel prefers not to admit that:
  1. the alleged "U.S. support of Israel" is, in fact, a US support of the General Dynamics, and Raytheon, and McDonnel-Douglas, and PW, ... , and what-not , and preventing Israel from getting off "the neelde" and using to the full of the joovish brains behind the RAFAL.
  2. a comparable "U.S. support" of Egypt isn't named-blamed as the cause of "the main provocation for the 9/11 attack".

Nothing sadder than backward Arab Muslim degenerates boasting of murdering their children and wives.:eek:

Nothing sadder than the roots of Zionist racism:

"It was anti-Semitism – alone – that generated Zionism. Herzl could not ground his movement in anything positively Jewish. Although he sought the support of the rabbis, he personally was not devout.

"He had no special concern for Palestine, the ancient homeland; he was quite eager to accept the Kenya Highlands, at least on a temporary basis.

"He had no interest in Hebrew; he saw his Jewish state as a linguistic Switzerland.

"He had to think of race, for it was in the air; the Teutonic anti-Semites were talking of the Jews as a race, but he soon discarded the doctrine, and gave a paradoxical discussion with Israel Zangwill, one of his earliest adherents, as the instance for his rejection. He portrayed the Anglo-Jewish writer as:

'of the long-nosed Negro type, with wooly deep-black hair ... He maintains, however, the racial point of view – something I can’t accept, for I have merely to look at him and at myself. All I say is: we are an historical unit, one nation with anthropological diversities.' [1]

"Unconcerned with religion, he even proposed that an atheist, the then world-famous author, Max Nordau, should succeed him as the WZO’s President.

"Again, the disciple was less liberal than the master. Nordau was married to a Christian, and was afraid that his wife would be resented by the Orthodox among the ranks.

"He was already married when he converted to Zionism and, despite his own Gentile wife, he soon became a confirmed Jewish racist.

"On 21 December 1903 he gave an interview to Eduard Drumont’s rabid anti-Semitic newspaper, La Libre Parole, in which he said that Zionism wasn’t a question of religion, but exclusively of race, and 'there is no one with whom I am in greater agreement on this point than M. Drumont'".

Blut and Boden

Racism...the blood and bone of Zionism.

Nothing sadder than the roots of Zionist racism

Denying Jews self-determination, Zionism, constitutes anti-Semitism, based on US and EU guidelines.
Did the Nazis who raised you make you a Nazi, too?

US Department of State
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress
Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.

History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.

Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

EUMC...

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights

Nothing sadder than the roots of Zionist racism

Was Zionist Martin Luther King, Jr. a racist?....
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

"Jews and other Americans still know little of Zionism's sordid past.

"But today only programed fanatics can come away pro-Zionist after reading plain facts.

"Indeed, according to the American Jewish Identity Survey (2001), less than 22% of all Jews declare themselves Zionist."

51 Documents

NAZI ALERT: Denial of Jewish self-determination, Zionism, constitutes anti-Semitms, under US and EU guidelines.

George, take the Jew hatred to stormfront.

US Department of State

Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.
History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…

EUMC...
Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

NAZI ALERT: Denial of Jewish self-determination, Zionism, constitutes anti-Semitms, under US and EU guidelines.

George, take the Jew hatred to stormfront.

US Department of State

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…

EUMC...
Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

The right to self-determination is the right that inhabitants, i.e. permanent residents, have to govern themselves. This right does not extend to foreigners.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine. The rest were foreigners. The vast majority of Israel's original citizens were recent immigrants.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine. The rest were foreigners. The vast majority of Israel's original citizens were recent immigrants.
Cutting that long arab agitprop story short let us recall Winnie, who, of course, knew his arabs and of the arab mass-migration to the historic palestine: "Far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Settling-squatting immigrant arabs, calling others foreigners. Hularious.

Forum List

Back