The torn psychology of being Jewish

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It must not be easy to be Jewish. On one hand, you have a deep resentment of white, christian America. So you pretend to like and support the blacks, you agitate for immigration and a multicultural America.

But, on the other hand, the Arab Muslims hate you as well, and most other immigrant groups are your competitors.

So when a Jew stands up and says, no Muslim ban! America is a country of immigrants! Let them all in! The Jew is in favor of bringing into America groups which hate them, more than any white person does!

What is this hang up with labels and this strange interpretation of 'white'?

It must not be easy to be Jewish

And you would know this how? I'm pretty sure the only Jews you could know would be your landlord, your boss, or your court-appointed attorney.

It must not be easy to be Jewish

And you would know this how? I'm pretty sure the only Jews you could know would be your landlord, your boss, or your court-appointed attorney.
Absolutely. Mine's the one in the middle...

iu

It must not be easy to be Jewish. On one hand, you have a deep resentment of white, christian America. So you pretend to like and support the blacks, you agitate for immigration and a multicultural America.

But, on the other hand, the Arab Muslims hate you as well, and most other immigrant groups are your competitors.

So when a Jew stands up and says, no Muslim ban! America is a country of immigrants! Let them all in! The Jew is in favor of bringing into America groups which hate them, more than any white person does!
It really does seem to me that you relish creating division. Why is that?

This is so strange. I know a lot of Jews and there is no resentment of white, Christian America. In fact, one of them told me that he thought that the day the Inquisition started was the day that Columbus sailed for America and it was a sign for him that (white, Christian) America was destined to be a place Jews could live safely. Some of you are so weird with your Jew hatred. I really don't understand it.

This is so strange. I know a lot of Jews and there is no resentment of white, Christian America. In fact, one of them told me that he thought that the day the Inquisition started was the day that Columbus sailed for America and it was a sign for him that (white, Christian) America was destined to be a place Jews could live safely. Some of you are so weird with your Jew hatred. I really don't understand it.

I disagree with the idea that Jews don't resent white Christian America.

In fact, they are so blinded by hatred for us that they're willing to side with MUSLIM TERRORISTS seeking to immigrate.

Jews are not afraid of the Arab/Muslim world. They're smarter and have better technology. Arabs/Muslims have only rapey, head-cut-offy violence.

Jews ARE afraid of white nationalists. Because they are a match. And the only group to ever systematically attempt wiping them out with efficiency.

really goyim?

Dream on...Jews have no competition.

Weirdo

Forum List

Back