The Top-Ten Misinformed Objections to ID

And then we have the evolutionist's when-all-else-fails canard. . . .

Saying you believe in microevolution but not macroevolution is like saying you believe in a penny but not a nickle. Evolutionary scientists aren't even concerned with "macroevolution" as it's an arbitrary term. Only religious whackadoodles try and use it to refute evolution.

Uh-huh. The change between "a penny" and "a nickel", eh? But the evolutionist's scheme of a common ancestry necessarily entails transmutation.

*Crickets chirping*

The reason evolutionists gloss over this distinction is because the mechanisms of evolution cannot adequately explain the transmutation of species. Random variables beget a random variable. Hence, there's no discernable way to quantify the number of transitional forms required to achieve the transformation of one kind of organism into that of another, let alone predict what mutations must be conserved to affect the process. Any reasonable person would expect that all forms of terrestrial life necessarily share certain genetic and morphological characteristics, including the inherent ability to affect adaptive variations within. A universal common ancestry, which is what Darwinian evolution ultimately asserts, does not necessarily follow from that except in textbook illustrations.

As I have written elsewhere:

Pointing to a small handful of groupings of allegedly related lineages consisting of an equally small handful of intermediate forms, which is the best that evolutionists have ever been able to come up with out of millions of fossils, does not impress me. The number of changes required and the degree of complexity involved, for example, in the enterprise of transforming a land animal to a sea animal are immense. Just how many transitional forms are we talking about here? Such a splash didn't take place in one dive. It involved every system—skeletal, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, circulatory, integumentary, lymphatic . . . the transitional migration of a snout into a blowhole on the top of the head! Are we talking about thousands of transitional forms? Tens of thousands? Multiply that by millions of species.​

Hence, I wrote that "[m]any evolutionary biologists and paleontologists know this and will even admit it in private, but publicly they are committed to a metaphysical/absolute naturalism and the research grants that go along with it. Otherwise, no money, no peer review.

. . . the ever prevalent conspiracy theory. It's all about the grant money....... Lame.

No. It's all about the processes of microspeciation being inadequate to account for a supposed common ancestry and the evolutionist's pretence of irrelevancy, while in the background the various postulates of Neo-Darwinism, particularly punctuated equilibrium, are in fact attempts to resolve the problem. Lame.

Which it did. You can complain all you want about the lack of fossils, but it's really the DNA that tells the story, i.e. WE'RE ALL RELATED. Sure there are lots of changes, but there are also lots of years. I think you're hung up on the human timeframe of things and can't wrap your mind around the concept of millions and billions of years.

Which it [punctuated equilibrium] did. You can complain all you want about the lack of fossils, but it's really the DNA that tells the story, i.e. WE'RE ALL RELATED. Sure there are lots of changes, but there are also lots of years. I think you're hung up on the human timeframe of things and can't wrap your mind around the concept of millions and billions of years.

I get that konradv, the supposed DNA evidence and all those many years.

At various points along the way, evolutionary theory entails a common ancestry of branching transmutations. You imagine a biological history consisting of an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect, mostly driven by the mechanism of natural selection, and believe that this scenario provides the best explanation of the differences and similarities between all living things on Earth. I'm okay with that. I get it. I see, stepping outside the science for a moment, a biological history consisting of a series of creative events and episodic extinctions, and believe that this scenario provides the best explanation for the abundance and vast variety of life, and expect that all forms of terrestrial life would necessarily share certain genetic and morphological characteristics, including the inherent ability to affect adaptive variations within. The evidence would look the same either way.

Last edited:
Evolutionists claim that the concept of irreduciable complexity has some how or another been debunked/debunked insofar as its application to biology is concerned. But this is nonsense, and the claim either goes to massive dishonesty or ignorance, depending on who's making it and why.

From my blog, a portion of a debate with an evolutionary biologist:

Of course there are certainly some proponents who are anti-religious: championed by the likes of Richard Dawkins, but their science is impeccable and elegant. —Labsci

Trust me, there’s nothing “impeccable and elegant” about the prospects of abiogenesis to which he must necessarily appeal.

You say that evolutionists play games with words and categories. . . . —Labsci

Evolutionists are playing a game of conceptual hide-and-seek when they claim that the classical construct of irreducible complexity in and of itself has been debunked. Refuting Behe's ill-considered application of it to biochemistry—a half-baked version that fails to anticipate the obvious possibility of degraded systems or their isolated components performing less efficient or alternate functions—is of no consequence. (Incidentally, I wrote him about that possibility back in '96 after reading his book. Sure enough, well, you know the rest. . . .) Properly rendered, irreducible complexity does not dispute the plausibility of diminished systems, it illustrates the implausibility of complex systems arising by blind luck. That has not been debunked by anyone. Behe should have paid more attention to the essential quality of Paley's formulation and the prerequisites of Kant's.

In other words, in the classical tradition, irreducible complexity obtains to the rise of organization from chaos, not to any potential degradation of function. The former entails an uphill battle in the midst of a chaotic collection of precursors vying against conservation. It has to do with the problem of anticipatorily formulating the overarching function of an interdependent system of discretely oriented parts, each contributing to the sum of a whole that could not have orchestrated its own composition from the ground up.

Further, and now comes the slight-of-hand that impresses no one but bleating sheep, evolutionists themselves do not refute Behe’s straw man with the paper biochemistry of evolutionary theory, they cynically refute it with the logic of the classical rendition of irreducible complexity itself. The theoretical mechanism of natural selection does not compose complex machines by systematically stripping them of their parts, instead it must build them without a blueprint and do so in a sea of competing precursors, once again, vying against conservation. It’s not the other way around. Miller can illustrate the alternate functions of degraded mousetraps all he wants, that does not demonstrate that the mechanisms of evolutionary theory are the cause of the comprehensive functions of complex integrated systems.

But the sheep go “bah, bah, bah.”

Debunked?

What kind of scientific term is that anyway? The matter cannot be resolved syllogistically or analogously. It’s a matter of experimentation and falsification.

Now you see it. Now you don’t.

In other words, ultimately, it’s not even a matter of morphology. It’s a matter of accumulating information, not only against a tidal wave of difficulties that rebuff conservation, but against the whims of a genetic material whose sequences are not arranged by any chemically preordained bonding affinity, but by extraneous forces. And to mind that means nothing of particular interest could arise in the first place without the intervention of an intelligent being. I trust that we at least agree on that point, given that you are an theistic evolutionist. Why would you recommend the prattle of an atheist savant who must necessarily override the putative distinction between the vagaries of abiogenesis and the calculi of evolutionary theory?​

Last edited:
I thought most objections to Intelligent Design are not of the form "Intelligent Design is not true because..." but rather center on the fact that the truth content of Intelligent Design claims is not determinable. Which is why it isn't an appropriate subject for scientific analysis. Discuss it in philosophy classes, not science classes.

[...]

It [ID theory] is demonstrably testable. Design detection/information theory is a legitimate and well-established branch of science and has been for decades since Carl Sagan and others developed it. You're simply ignorant of that fact.
Can you elaborate on "design detection"?
[...]

The Design Inference from Specified Complexity Defended by Scholars Outside the Intelligent Design Movement

I'm confused. You threw a cluster of links at me but only this one actually comes close to answering my question, i.e. attempting to outline some sort of conceptual/intellectual basis for this line of thinking or what you were hinting at.

Yet it's obviously and admittedly a philosophy article. I think I made it clear initially that I have no issue with tackling these questions in a philosophical context or even in philosophy classes. That's significantly different than implying there's some scientific aspect to this (or worse, claiming some "legitimate and well-established branch of science" substantiates these philosophical meanderings).

I'm confused. You threw a cluster of links at me but only this one actually comes close to answering my question, i.e. attempting to outline some sort of conceptual/intellectual basis for this line of thinking or what you were hinting at.

Yet it's obviously and admittedly a philosophy article. I think I made it clear initially that I have no issue with tackling these questions in a philosophical context or even in philosophy classes. That's significantly different than implying there's some scientific aspect to this (or worse, claiming some "legitimate and well-established branch of science" substantiates these philosophical meanderings).

I'm talking about science. It is an objectively self-evident fact, not merely a philosophical conjecture among many, that science and all scientific theories are necessarily predicated on one metaphysical apriority regarding the nature of reality or another. You don't understand that? You think evidence interprets itself? Methodology just hangs in midair without an underlying foundation and structure? Didn't you learn this first principle of science in school? It's akin to learning your ABCs.

What are you confused about?

Darwinism is predicated on a metaphysical/absolute naturalism. Fact. Not a conjecture.

ID theory is predicated on the methodological naturalism of classical empiricism, the very same apriority as that of Newton, Copernicus, Kepler, Bacon and others before Darwin came along. Fact. Not a conjecture.

These guys weren't real scientists, didn't do real science? They held that their observations and theoretical models evinced design!

Grasping these things is the beginning of understanding why evolutionary theory beyond microspeciation, the gratuitous assumption of a common ancestry, is a philosophical assertion, a philosophical meandering beyond the empirical data, not scientific, and understanding why the object of ID theory, empirical data, is science and it's methodology, design detection, is scientific.

I'm giving you the information you need in order to see these things. ID theory belongs in the science classroom.

Instead of getting all confused, start understanding the nature of the realities regarding science and scientific inquiry.

Clearly, certain realities have eluded you all your life if all you got out of that is merely philosophy and confusion.

Note: the evolutionists do not and cannot refute these fundamental observations. Did you fail to note that as well? They just talk trash, but cannot refute these observations directly in anything close to being an objective or formally structured syllogism.

Do you not see the difference between sophistry and formal logic, which, by the way, is supposed to guide the reasoning within the methodological framework of science itself?

Now, do you want to talk about the specifics of the science, abiogenesis and microspeciation? You think I can't refute the so-called science of the metaphysical/absolute naturalist from the premise of a methodological naturalism? Matching science for science beyond the metaphysics?

Last edited:
Now, do you want to talk about the specifics of the science, abiogenesis and microspeciation?

Not really. My training is in physics, not biology. Which is why I was momentarily interested in the now-abandoned suggestion that information theory had some novel application or insight here that transforms ID into something other than what we know it is. But you've confirmed what already seemed obvious: ID is merely a philosophical exercise, despite the assertions you never seem to find space to support ("the object of ID theory, empirical data, is science and it's methodology, design detection, is scientific."). That's fine for the philosophy classes, but keep it out of the science classroom.

Not really. My training is in physics, not biology. Which is why I was momentarily interested in the now-abandoned suggestion that information theory had some novel application or insight here that transforms ID into something other than what we know it is. But you've confirmed what already seemed obvious: ID is merely a philosophical exercise, despite the assertions you never seem to find space to support ("the object of ID theory, empirical data, is science and it's methodology, design detection, is scientific."). That's fine for the philosophy classes, but keep it out of the science classroom.

Phony.

So you either don't know anything about or won't talk about the science of biochemistry or microbiology, about the RNA-world or metabolism-first hypotheses, about the analytic research of meteoric precursors, just for starters, but you know for a fact that the various assertions and predictions of the evolutionary paradigm in abiogenic research is scientific, in spite of the fact that they have been falsified again and again. And ID theory did not predict that they would be falsified, I suppose? The Pasturian law of biogenesis does not support the theoretical constructs of irreducible and specified complexity either, I suppose? The research with regard to the expectation that natural mechanisms would produce replicating systems of specified complexity from prebiotic precursors, which has been tested and analyzed again and again, supports the evolutionary paradigm? Not the theoretical constructs of ID?

And yet you say after admitting that you know nothing about any of this that "ID is merely a philosophical exercise, despite the assertions" that I allegedly "never seem to find space to support. . . ."

Liar.

I just supported them again.

No, it is all of you who never find space to directly refute what is presented. The assertion that ID theory is not scientific is not an argument, jackass; it's a statement. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE IN DIRECT REFUTATION OF WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED THUS FAR TO GO ALONG WITH THAT SHOESHINE?

But more to the point, you jackasses never move onto to the specifics of abiogenic research and evolutionary theory, the actual science.

I'm waiting. That is my fourth direct invitation/challenge. The only persons who keep meandering philosophically are you guys.

ID theory's primary concern goes to ultimate origins. Let's start with the Miller-Urey experiments. Yes? No?

another thread by someone who doesn't know the difference between science and religion?

Liar.

So you either don't know anything about or won't talk about the science of biochemistry or microbiology, about the RNA-world or metabolism-first hypotheses, about the analytic research of meteoric precursors, just for starters, but you know for a fact that the various assertions and predictions of the evolutionary paradigm in abiogenic research is scientific, in spite of the fact that they have been falsified again and again. And ID theory did not predict that they would be falsified, I suppose? The Pasteurian law of biogenesis does not support the theoretical constructs of irreducible and specified complexity either, I suppose? The research with regard to the expectation that natural mechanisms would produce replicating systems of specified complexity from prebiotic precursors, which has been tested and analyzed again and again, supports the evolutionary paradigm? Not the theoretical constructs of ID?

The assertion that ID theory is not scientific is not an argument, jackass; it's a statement. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE IN DIRECT REFUTATION OF WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED THUS FAR TO GO ALONG WITH THAT SHOESHINE?

But more to the point, can you talk about the specifics of abiogenic research and evolutionary theory, the actual science?

I'm waiting. That is now my fifth direct invitation/challenge. The only persons who keep meandering philosophically are you guys.

ID theory's primary concern goes to ultimate origins. Let's start with the Miller-Urey experiments. Yes? No?

Last edited:
No, it is all of you who never find space to directly refute what is presented. The assertion that ID theory is not scientific is not an argument, jackass; it's a statement. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE IN DIRECT REFUTATION OF WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED THUS FAR TO GO ALONG WITH THAT SHOESHINE?

Relax, I almost felt the spittle through my screen on that one.

I gave you the opportunity to demonstrate that some valid scientific underpinning to ID exists. You offered links to other posts you've made repeating the same unsupported assertions and one link to a philosophy article making a (circular) philosophical argument for "Design Inference from Specified Complexity" by starting with the premise "Specified complexity reliably points to intelligent design." Certainly nothing approaching what you keep implying you've got.

I can see that for you this goes beyond mere philosophy and has become an article of faith (this is made apparent by your odd mix of rage and defensiveness). You're free to worship at whichever altar you please, just keep it out of the science classroom.

Relax, I almost felt the spittle through my screen on that one. . . .

I can see that for you this goes beyond mere philosophy and has become an article of faith (this is made apparent by your odd mix of rage and defensiveness). . . . .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

More sophistry! There's no rage, no spittle: I'm laughing at you clowns. The capitalization is not a shout, it's a 2X4 upside your empty head and your equally empty rhetoric.

The only people here who keep making philosophical arguments are you guys. You never demonstrate a competency of the science. You never go on to the science, which would constitute the only valid refutation of ID.

Here's how it goes with you clowns. . . .

Fact: ID theory strictly deals with empirical data.

Clowns: No it doesn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Design detection is a legitimate branch of science.

Clowns: No it isn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Abiogenic research has repeatedly falsified the hypotheses of the evolutionary paradigm.

Clowns: No it hasn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Abiogenic research has repeatedly shown that natural mechanisms do not produce the precursors of the self-replicating components of specified information.

Clowns: Silence.

Fact: The theoretical constructs of ID, irreducible and specified complexity, are supported by the known laws of biogenesis and experimental research.

Clowns: This observation is . . . philosophical! :lol:

Fact: I challenged you to refute the above assertions by showing how the science refutes them.

Clown: My training is in physics, not biology, but these assertions are philosophical.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liar. Phony. Useless bag of wind. LOL!

Last edited:
Relax, I almost felt the spittle through my screen on that one. . . .

I can see that for you this goes beyond mere philosophy and has become an article of faith (this is made apparent by your odd mix of rage and defensiveness). . . . .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

More sophistry! There's no rage, no spittle: I'm laughing at you clowns. The capitalization is not a shout, it's a 2X4 upside your empty head and your equally empty rhetoric.

The only people here who keep making philosophical arguments are you guys. You never demonstrate a competency of the science. You never go on to the science, which would constitute the only valid refutation of ID.

Here's how it goes with you clowns. . . .

Fact: ID theory strictly deals with empirical data.

Clowns: No it doesn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Design detection is a legitimate branch of science.

Clowns: No it isn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Abiogenic research has repeatedly falsified the hypotheses of the evolutionary paradigm.

Clowns: No it hasn't (i.e., no argument, just a statement).

Fact: Abiogenic research has repeatedly shown that natural mechanisms do not produce the precursors of the self-replicating components of specified information.

Clowns: Silence.

Fact: The theoretical constructs of ID, irreducible and specified complexity, are supported by the known laws of biogenesis and experimental research.

Clowns: This observation is . . . philosophical! :lol:

Fact: I challenged you to refute the above assertions by showing how the science refutes them.

Clown: My training is in physics, not biology, but these assertions are philosophical.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greenbeard has been polite. You're being a bit of a twat.

You know how they say the first one to get angry loses an argument?

geauxtohell: No they don't.

LOL! Yes they do.

You realize that, through out this entire issue, you've yet to propose your own scientifically valid counter-arguement to evolution, correct? You've also failed to explain how a theory that relies on supernatural forces can fit into the scientific method. Your entire argument exists on the notion that you should be entitled to the power of fiat in this argument. It's laughable.

What's worse, when given demonstrative examples of the failing of ID as a scientific theory, you dismiss them as conspiracies. The Dover Trial was a liberal conspiracy that you are convinced ID secretly won. When being shown I.D. dismal research and publication record, you again claim it is some sort of conspiracy. Instead of dealing with the nuts and bolts of scientific theory, you continually want to delve into philoso-babble about something no one cares about, the metaphysical. You deny objective fact to fit your preconceived bias. No wonder you struggle with scientific (that is real scientific and not "philosophy of science") issues.

No one takes you seriously, because you aren't a serious commentator.

No. It points towards ID if the object is irreducibly complex and evinces a specified complexity.

What object is "irreducibly complex"? After being dismissive of Behe, I am sure you'll spare me any lectures on prokaryotic flagella.

Perhaps you could simply start with addressing the underlying flawed assumption of irreducible complexity, that every part of an organ has to evolve to fit the end product as we know it now. Which is an assumption that basically states evolution is direction, which, aside from being false, demonstrates such a base ignorance of the theory of natural selection that it is laughable that anyone would propose it with a straight face.

If that went over your head, then I'll have Dr. Miller explain it to you using the now famous flagella argument that Behe made.

If you can adequately support the flawed underlying assumption of "irreducible complexity", then you can proceed with the statistics. Though, considering the vastness of he universe and the period of time over which organs evolve, I won't hold out much hope for you to crunch those magic numbers that show it's impossible.

Maybe you will succeed where Dembski failed.

Last edited:
LOL! No. What's ludicrous is transforming my statement into a straw man that is obviously ludicrous. I didn't say evolutionists were ignorant about evolutionary theory; I said a lot of them do not understand the methodology of design detection/"eschew its application to origins . . . to microbiology and biochemistry . . . unless the findings of the research are couched in the terms of evolutionary theory".

The implication being that we could have theoretically been designed by alien beings which would support I.D.?

That's all good and well. I think you are putting the cart before the horse, though. First we have to discover these aliens. Then we can ask them if they "designed us".

It still doesn't change the current situation on the ground or make I.D. a scientific theory.

Here's how it reads from your end:

"This is all just too complicated to have happened. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that some sort of force that we can't prove exists was involved somehow and this should be taught as scientific fact."

Talk about "faith-based" education.

Evolutionists claim that the concept of irreduciable complexity has some how or another been debunked/debunked insofar as its application to biology is concerned. But this is nonsense, and the claim either goes to massive dishonesty or ignorance, depending on who's making it and why.

From my blog, a portion of a debate with an evolutionary biologist:

Of course there are certainly some proponents who are anti-religious: championed by the likes of Richard Dawkins, but their science is impeccable and elegant. —Labsci

Trust me, there’s nothing “impeccable and elegant” about the prospects of abiogenesis to which he must necessarily appeal.

You say that evolutionists play games with words and categories. . . . —Labsci

Evolutionists are playing a game of conceptual hide-and-seek when they claim that the classical construct of irreducible complexity in and of itself has been debunked. Refuting Behe's ill-considered application of it to biochemistry—a half-baked version that fails to anticipate the obvious possibility of degraded systems or their isolated components performing less efficient or alternate functions—is of no consequence. (Incidentally, I wrote him about that possibility back in '96 after reading his book. Sure enough, well, you know the rest. . . .) Properly rendered, irreducible complexity does not dispute the plausibility of diminished systems, it illustrates the implausibility of complex systems arising by blind luck. That has not been debunked by anyone. Behe should have paid more attention to the essential quality of Paley's formulation and the prerequisites of Kant's.

In other words, in the classical tradition, irreducible complexity obtains to the rise of organization from chaos, not to any potential degradation of function. The former entails an uphill battle in the midst of a chaotic collection of precursors vying against conservation. It has to do with the problem of anticipatorily formulating the overarching function of an interdependent system of discretely oriented parts, each contributing to the sum of a whole that could not have orchestrated its own composition from the ground up.

Further, and now comes the slight-of-hand that impresses no one but bleating sheep, evolutionists themselves do not refute Behe’s straw man with the paper biochemistry of evolutionary theory, they cynically refute it with the logic of the classical rendition of irreducible complexity itself. The theoretical mechanism of natural selection does not compose complex machines by systematically stripping them of their parts, instead it must build them without a blueprint and do so in a sea of competing precursors, once again, vying against conservation. It’s not the other way around. Miller can illustrate the alternate functions of degraded mousetraps all he wants, that does not demonstrate that the mechanisms of evolutionary theory are the cause of the comprehensive functions of complex integrated systems.

But the sheep go “bah, bah, bah.”

Debunked?

What kind of scientific term is that anyway? The matter cannot be resolved syllogistically or analogously. It’s a matter of experimentation and falsification.

Now you see it. Now you don’t.

In other words, ultimately, it’s not even a matter of morphology. It’s a matter of accumulating information, not only against a tidal wave of difficulties that rebuff conservation, but against the whims of a genetic material whose sequences are not arranged by any chemically preordained bonding affinity, but by extraneous forces. And to mind that means nothing of particular interest could arise in the first place without the intervention of an intelligent being. I trust that we at least agree on that point, given that you are an theistic evolutionist. Why would you recommend the prattle of an atheist savant who must necessarily override the putative distinction between the vagaries of abiogenesis and the calculi of evolutionary theory?​

You seem to confuse your own OPED with "peer review".

As flawed as Behe's theory was, at least he had a methodology and data crunching in there.

You've got an opinion, which like assholes, everyone has.

Perhaps you'd get somewhere if you skipped the rhetoric and actually got down to the nitty gritty of a point, to include some math in there somewhere. Also, since you claim that we are just too buffoonish to grasp your understanding of this issue, I would hope that all of this would be your own academic property an not just warmed up left overs of another group of scientists thoughts and opinions.

Relax, I almost felt the spittle through my screen on that one.

I gave you the opportunity to demonstrate that some valid scientific underpinning to ID exists. You offered links to other posts you've made repeating the same unsupported assertions and one link to a philosophy article making a (circular) philosophical argument for "Design Inference from Specified Complexity" by starting with the premise "Specified complexity reliably points to intelligent design." Certainly nothing approaching what you keep implying you've got.

I can see that for you this goes beyond mere philosophy and has become an article of faith (this is made apparent by your odd mix of rage and defensiveness). You're free to worship at whichever altar you please, just keep it out of the science classroom.

Zealots can't handle it when others don't simply adopt to their worldview.

To date, I've yet to hear this poster actually tell us what he/she believes. I've had to suffer through overly verbose posts that attempt to discredit the status quo without ever establishing a valid alternative.

At best, it's a philosophical circle jerk with no quantitative conclusions, the kind of of stuff the left brained among us abhor.

At worse, it's a slightly more intelligent version of "I'm no kin to the monkey".

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenbeard has been polite. You're being a bit of a twat.

You know how they say the first one to get angry loses an argument?

More sophistry! No science! Self-righteous piddle! And in all likelihood most of you, if not all, are leftists, too. No surprise.

No. On this thread the only person who has been polite is konradv, and I have responded to him in kind. geauxtohell never does anything but misrepresent, and has gotten clobbered for it every time. You're just too stupid to see that or too dishonest to acknowledge it. Greenbeard makes a pretense of politeness, but doesn't address the arguments at hand. He merely repeats the same thing over and over again as if bald statements were arguments. He's an arrogant, know-nothing ass, and deserves nothing but my contempt. And you are an ass-kissing piss ant, who apparently cannot talk the science either.

It's endless philosophy with you twits! Slogans in the place of argumentation or argumentation by marginalization. Same thing. No substance. No science. No nothing.

White noise.

Hey, dumbass, one cannot lose an argument when one is the only person making an argument. You dimwits have been refuted on every point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back