The top "five dirtiest" cities.

The article focused on 'air quality', topology and tree-fires in California also play to this as the article explained.

Top 5 Dirtiest Cities in America

No. 1: Bakersfield, Calif.

No. 2: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, Calif.

No. 3: Fresno-Madera, Calif.

No. 4: Visalia-Porterville, Calif.

No. 5: Hanford-Corcoran, Calif.
America's Dirtiest Cities - Yahoo! Real Estate

So why are all five of them in the most liberal state in the union?:lol::lol::lol:

WOW! That is ironic! I was waiting to see Detroit and Cleveland in there.

I actually was too. Amazing isn't it?

When I saw that every single one of them was in California, I couldn't help the urge to post it.:lol:

It's really just a taunt, not to say that liberals are all dirty just to ask the question why is it that it seems that all the outcry about "global warming" and "environmental friendliness" is coming from the dirtiest state in the union? It looks like Pelosi needs to deal with her own backyard before trying to for the radical environmentalist agenda on the rest of us.

So why are all five of them in the most liberal state in the union?:lol::lol::lol:
Numbers 1 & 2 have some of the worst and most persistent temperature inversions in the nation...That tends to trap dust and other particulates in the warm air trapped close to the surface.

They'd have hazy air if nobody lived there.

WOW! That is ironic! I was waiting to see Detroit and Cleveland in there.

Saw a documentary on the TOTALLY FUCKED UP CITY of DETROIT a few weeks ago.........AT ITS WORST, Hiroshima NEVER looked the way the once hustling Detroit does today......... !!!

Slight exaggeration...

And, yes.........EVERY POSITION IN THAT CITY IS UNDER THE POLITICAL CONTROL OF THE DEMS !!!!

Last edited:
Wow That is a surprise.

I was certain that CA cities would have been pretty clean. I know they used to have a sever smog problem but thought that had been cleaned up years ago.

I would have put my money on Pittsburg, Scranton, Detriot or somewhere like that.

Really? Where is Houston on that list. Shit, I though we were numeral uno?????

Blue States are crumbling. Red States are rising though. Don't tell anyone though because then the Democrat Dregs will want to invade and destroy the Red States too. Keep this a secret for sure.

How the hell did they ALL beat Detroit? Or all the cities in "The Rust Belt"?

What about the "Durty south"?

Doesn't CA have a butt ton of laws to prevent this?

Not enough gets produced in Detroit anymore, and the prevailing winds don't trap the pollutants.

The eastern rust belt cities saw pollution reduction thanks to previous cap-and-trade legislation.

Wow That is a surprise.

I was certain that CA cities would have been pretty clean. I know they used to have a sever smog problem but thought that had been cleaned up years ago.
It has been...There haven't been but a scant few smog alerts in the L.A. Basin over the last decade or so.

The chief problem is in the atmospheric conditions of the area, which cannot be changed no matter how much bureaucracy you try to trow at the situation.

How the hell did they ALL beat Detroit? Or all the cities in "The Rust Belt"?

What about the "Durty south"?

Doesn't CA have a butt ton of laws to prevent this?

Not enough gets produced in Detroit anymore, and the prevailing winds don't trap the pollutants.

The eastern rust belt cities saw pollution reduction thanks to previous cap-and-trade legislation.

And manufacturing leaving the country.

Forum List

Back