The Top 60 Fringe Groups Attacking Conservatives

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-578130766.jpg

Laura Ingraham will tell you who's attacking you

If you listen to conservative pundits, they will tell you conservatives are under attack. It’s clear that they are victims of a vast conspiracy.

To find out who all these groups and people are who are attacking conservatives, here’s a list compiled from right-wing media sources.

The top 60 fringe groups attacking conservatives

If you listen to conservative pundits, they will tell you conservatives are under attack. It’s clear that they are victims of a vast conspiracy.

To find out who all these groups and people are who are attacking conservatives, here’s a list compiled from right-wing media sources.

The Gaurdian? You would have been more credible citing The Daily Worker.

Paranoia has become a main stream conservative trait.
Says the idiot who supports the biggest paranoid conspiricy theory ever conceived.
Lol, yeah, me and the FBI, the DOJ, MI6, and many other intelligence agencies are all part of the same delusional belief and only aafew thousand tRumpkins haven't fallen for it.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

You'll have to pardon skews, she's a beta male cu*t. It can't stand ANYONE that thinks differently than it does. It cried like baby on election night ;)

Calm down snowflake. I;m doing you a favor with this public service announcement of all the scary things attacking poor little conservative victims. I'll add to the list as it expands.

:5_1_12024:

Calm down snowflake. I;m doing you a favor with this public service announcement of all the scary things attacking poor little conservative victims. I'll add to the list as it expands.

:5_1_12024:

Say's the little girl who hides behind her keyboard. You and Camelot still rump rangers? Conservatives , we don't care who attacks us, we'll just laugh at you because you're all talk.

Says the idiot who supports the biggest paranoid conspiricy theory ever conceived.
Lol, yeah, me and the FBI, the DOJ, MI6, and many other intelligence agencies are all part of the same delusional belief and only aafew thousand tRumpkins haven't fallen for it.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

You and the FSB, Comrade?

{
August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated, “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok responded, “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”203
}

Yeah, very credible..

That's all true enough, but the radical leftists that are attacking President Trump are so over the top, they don't have any credibility anyhow. Doesn't matter what they say.

Looking at the yahoo news feed this afternoon, the big story is the left is ripping big time on Ivanka Trump. For what? She posted her happy Father's Day greetings to her father and her husband.

Ridiculous, absurd, what do libs expect from Ivanka?

And they wonder why they aren't taken seriously by conservatives. No matter what the left, no matter what Comey/McCabe/Mueller "dig up" on President Trump, no Trump supporter will believe it because of all the other bovine excrement.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

You're the one who is delusional. The intelligence agencies don't believe it. They know it's a huge con. They are perpetrating the con, and all the snowflakes fell for it.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

You're the one who is delusional. The intelligence agencies don't believe it. They know it's a huge con. They are perpetrating the con, and all the snowflakes fell for it.
Get yer head outta the rw blogosphere and take a breath of real air son, your being lied to in there.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

Get yer head outta the rw blogosphere and take a breath of real air son, your being lied to in there.
Yes I am. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Clinton and Ohre are all lying to me.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

Yes I am. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Clinton and Ohre are all lying to me.
No, it ain't them you need to be worrying about.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

Give the resident, foul mouthed retard a break. He needs a safe space.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

True. Our intelligence agencies are still infested with deep state operatives who are hostile to American democracy. They need to be cleaned out.

Let's go with that.

SMH.

True. Our intelligence agencies are still infested with deep state operatives who are hostile to American democracy. They need to be cleaned out.
Lol, you said "deep state" with a straight face.

Ingraham, Hannity, Palin, Giuliani. They play the victim card constantly. The whole world is against them and their idiot followers. The whiner/victim cohort of the population.

Forum List

Back