The top 5 conspiracies that are real.

How cute, USMB's biggest bootlickers bonding, while thinking that they're witty. :laugh2:

Ok, have it your way, governments are not corrupt, there are no crimes, coverups or 'conspiracies' (because we live in a holy world where all world powers are good and not out for their own interests) and anyone who says otherwise is crazy!!!!

Run along now, I'm sure there are other threads where you can do your thing. :itsok: Keep up the great work!!!

JFK was killed by......

The mafia
Cuba
Russia

Of course you leave out the shape shifting lizard men of the illuminati you paid shill!

Wake up, Sheeple!

Says USMB's resident conspiracy police.
57.jpg

Laughing......just because you believe everything you hear on youtube doesn't mean a sensible person is similarly obligated to abdicate their capacity for reason.

4 investigations conducted by teams of experienced, professional investigators with direct access to the evidence.....vs a youtube video with access to none of it.

I'll go with the professional investigators over whatever youtube video you're using to tell you what to think today.

Trying to discredit something because it's on Youtube, is like discrediting a newspaper article because you found it at the public library.
That’s how these shills from Langley always get desperate in their lies they tell.lol

This is in my top 10.

Yeah I’ve always been interested in that case as well because foster was the second highest government official since kennedy to have died but as with jfk,the facts of the case don’t fit the explanation given by the government which is why nobody believes in the Warren report anymore,don’t know how many are awake on foster won’t say the same for him.

If this wasn’t the president of the United States and it was just someone like me or you linked to fosters death,there would have been a real,investigation into this and we would be facing life imprisonment now especially with our wife shreaading the evidence when the police came into,the White House to look for files,our wife’s would for sure be charged for being in the coverup.alsonif that had been me or you coming out of Ron browns funeral laughing with people and then when we see a camera on us we then do an acting job and start crying,we fir sure would have been investigated and grilled for why we pretended to start crying after laughing.lol

Forum List

Back