The top 2 states people are fleeing?

Knew MI would be third, surprised it wasn't 2nd, you see those numbers?--10mil!?omG

Meanwhile the Chinese buy up the US mortgage using good, old fashioned mercantilism.

I do not praise this, I weep at the spectacle.

I really hope I am really wrong here, but I suspect the late 20th century, and the early 21 century will be titled by historians, ‘How free market economists helped America commit economic suicide.”

That is if any real history is allowed under a Chinese hegemony?

California has like 37M people. A year where less than 100k move out is such a small percentage so as to be meaningless.

California has like 37M people. A year where less than 100k move out is such a small percentage so as to be meaningless.

I guess you missed the part where they have been losing people every year for a while now. Of course no one has accused you of actually paying attention before, have they?

no,,,, they probably paid taxes. so now the parasites in ca will have one hundred thousand less people earning their livings for them..

The two states with the most government enforced 'rights' and most restrictive governments. I'm not surprised. Do they even know what they are wrecking?

Forum List

Back