The Top 100 Americans...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
...The Left Hates The Most.

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

From Townhall. The first 10 I'll list. if you're curious? This is the link. (It's an Adobe pdf so be forewarned).

From my reading, and the rhetoric I hear ? None of these suprises me in the very least. There is a brief explination in the pdf as to how they came to their conclusions.

Don't see your favourite 'Rightie'? Click on the link. Quite a fascinating list.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Townhall.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Townhall.com is a web-based publication primarily dedicated to conservative United States politics. It was previously operated by the Heritage Foundation, but is now owned and operated by Salem Communications.

Salem Communications (NASDAQ: SALM) is a U.S. media company specializing in evangelical Christian and conservative political talk radio. It owns 99 commercial radio stations, 65 of which are in the top 25 markets. Salem is the fifth largest U.S. radio station owner after Clear Channel, Cumulus, Citadel, and Entercom.

Yawn.

Awesome, I like all those people... well to be perfectly honest I only like most of them because the left hates them which isn't a bad method of accounting in my book, since if the left hates you, you must be doing something right.

Wow, you like Charles Manson? Who knew!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

You forgot

11. Mr. T

Apparently posting a list of the people that the left hates has landed you on the list of the people the left hates. :eusa_angel:

the first 10 are accurate...i'll see the others

many on the left are full of hate, unfortunately, so are many on the right...glenn beck does get the #1 spot...i mean look how many threads are created about him just on this board :lol:

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

Yeah that is my take on it as well. And reading these boards, and others? This is why I say none of the picks suprise me at all. :)

Once again your amazing powers of deduction have stumped the studio audience ....

*DING*DING*DING* "Gutter tell him what's he won" .... :clap2:

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

I see you have little knowledge of formal logic

the first 10 are accurate...i'll see the others

many on the left are full of hate, unfortunately, so are many on the right...glenn beck does get the #1 spot...i mean look how many threads are created about him just on this board :lol:

OMG You mentioned Glenn Beck! you're definitely getting on the list, oh wait did I mention you mentioning Glenn Beck, oh crap I'm screwed too, gee thanks a lot Yurt. :redface:

Once again your amazing powers of deduction have stumped the studio audience ....

its you who fail the logic test. all that is needed is one counter example, which he provided, unless of course you do like charles manson or any of the evil people that the left hate

Such ignorant answers on your part are your own fault, not mine.

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin
3. Rush Limbaugh
4. George W. Bush
5. Ann Coulter
6. Michelle Malkin
7. The Tea Party Patriot
8. Dick Cheney
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Michele Bachman

You forgot

11. Mr. T

Apparently posting a list of the people that the left hates has landed you on the list of the people the left hates. :eusa_angel:

:razz: I'm so honored! [Nah...Maybe down the list in the 10's of 1,000's]? ;)

I was actually beck's biggest fan before he sold his soul at FOX. used to watch him everytime he came on

:razz: I'm so honored! [Nah...Maybe down the list in the 10's of 1,000's]? ;)

I'll tell you what Thomas, to celebrate, we'll go out for a few beers once I turn 21. Hell, I'll even buy. However, anything after five drinks, you're on your own.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and hitler!

Personally I place Charles Manson and Hitler in alphabetical order (after all what mortal could decided between these two all stars based on merit?) just below Barak Obama and Barney Frank but well ahead of Noam Chomsky, after that the math gets complicated and we all know how numbers confuse the left wingers, especially when you put dollar signs in front of them.

and hitler!

Personally I place Charles Manson and Hitler in alphabetical order (after all what mortal could decided between these two all stars based on merit?) just below Barak Obama and Barney Frank but well ahead of Noam Chomsky, after that the math gets complicated and we all know how numbers confuse the left wingers, especially when you put dollar signs in front of them.

you really think if you combined the networth of all liberals and all conservatives and compared that conservatives would have more?

also, how can the anti-education conservatives know any real math if they refuse to attend college. High school algebra and geometry won't get you far on many jobs of any value

What only lefties hate Mass murders? Wrong pal back in the day Many Libs were fans of Manson, and his revolutionary ideas. :) People on the right wanted to fry him :)

Forum List

Back