The top 10 % should pay 70% of the taxes

• Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they would still own 70% of the wealth after they paid taxes silly

• Banned
You people are making all the pain of this recession being paid by the poor.

Its was caused by the wealthy and they profited off of it so they should pay to help fix it.

Its was caused by the wealthy and they profited off of it so they should pay to help fix it.

The "poor" pay the least amount of taxes, if any.
The "rich" pay the most. Didn't you click on the DOT GOV link I provided earlier in this thread that shows who pays the most taxes?

If you did, are you dense?

So your answer to our countries problems is to give the govt more money to spend. My children are more fiscaly responsible than the federal govt. What are they going to do with the extra money? Givie it away to people who will not work further addicting them to govt money.

Pure genius.

The "rich" pay the most. Didn't you click on the DOT GOV link I provided earlier in this thread that shows who pays the most taxes?

The poor pay the least because they barely have any money to eat.

Why should the very people who caused and then got wealthier pay their share of the cost to fix the mess.

The title of your thread OR the title of the article is not substantiated in the linked article.
I see alot of empty claims.

And since when did you give 2 shits what Ron Paul or his followers thought?

According to this pattern:
Top 96-99% own 21.3%
Top 90-95% own 11.5%

70% would equal somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 to 5 percent.
You lost 10% by dropping only 5-10 points.......

The poor pay the least because they barely have any money to eat.

Why should the very people who caused and then got wealthier pay their share of the cost to fix the mess.

That is a disgusting lie. The poor in this country has at least two TV's and a computer in there homes. The biggest hardship most welfare family's face is getting there asses hauled to Wal-Mart to buy bunny tracks ice cream and getting minutes added to there cellphones. Starving, please, that is disgusting.

That's because the poor have the least amount of money and the rich have the most amount of money.

See how it works now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back