The Top 10 Most Offensive: Things president Obama has done or said.

He didn't 'win' the Nobel Prize. He got it, but even he said he didn't 'win' it. Idiot.

Yes....and we hate him for it don't we?

yes, and where is the prize money? why didn't the heritage foundation or fox news get some of it?

he probably gave it all to al qaida.

44 - Obama's Nobel Prize money going to 10 charities

He donated most to all of it and made sure we all knew what a great man he was.

Can you tell us what rally this photo was taken at, for all we know this photo could be a plant from the left, they seem to enjoy using children at there rallies "Remember Wisconsin?". Also can you post images or videos of the violence from the right that you have claimed? I doubt you can, because if you had any proof Pelosi and the dumbasses in Washington would have already been beating that horse to death, and they have not.

I'm guessing you didn't read the caption at the bottom of the picture.

I believe that to be added to the photo. And even if it is at an actual Tea Party rally idiots like this are a minority. at the DC 9/11 rally over 2 million attended and not one sign like this was seen.
Every group is gonna have idiots in it, that's a fact.

In its early rallies the Tea Party had an "anything goes as long as it is anti-obama" attitude. They attracted kooks and nuts from all over the political spectrum. When they saw what bad press they were getting, they wised up and started to police the types of signs they would allow at their rallies

Probably the most offensive thing Obama has ever done to Conservatives, is breathing.

I heard he snores and that just pisses me off the most.

The exploded debt, another war, staying in current wars, obamacare...

All meaningless tripe.

That cocksucker snores and keep Michele awake at night.

Callin cops stupud
Telling the world that we are clinging to our guns and bible
going to a church for 20 years that run buy an American hating racist.
etc
etc

A bunch of phonie baloney

compared to the "dad jeans' he wears.

Yes....and we hate him for it don't we?

yes, and where is the prize money? why didn't the heritage foundation or fox news get some of it?

See, even when the man donates to charity the loons will find fault. PLEASE explain what Obama should have done with the prize money? This should be good.

I see all the republicans are getting all offended. It was suppose to be a joke. Geez you guys need to understand when I post as a joke and when I get serious and make a point. (yeah yeah the "all your posts are a joke" are noted, move on)

The point I tried to make in the reponse post is that their are republicans that are mad at Obama simply because he is black.

Code Pink makes me mad, I don't like them. But guess what, they represent me. You can't ignore the uncle in your family who raped little girls for instance. Yeah you can ignore him and say he isn't you, but you're still related to him.

The tea party has racist factions, you can ignore them all you want but at the end of the day, they belong to you. They represent you.

I see all the republicans are getting all offended. It was suppose to be a joke. Geez you guys need to understand when I post as a joke and when I get serious and make a point. (yeah yeah the "all your posts are a joke" are noted, move on)

The point I tried to make in the reponse post is that their are republicans that are mad at Obama simply because he is black.

Code Pink makes me mad, I don't like them. But guess what, they represent me. You can't ignore the uncle in your family who raped little girls for instance. Yeah you can ignore him and say he isn't you, but you're still related to him.

The tea party has racist factions, you can ignore them all you want but at the end of the day, they belong to you. They represent you.

I'm a Republican and I take issue with your charge that I am mad at him simply because he is black. His "blackness" has nothing to do with my displeasure with him. He will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever had mostly because he doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing nor does he have any leadership ability. He is nothing more than a product of the Chicagoland political machine and to add to his list of faults, he is simply another career politician that will say or do anything to be re-elected. He is taking this country to the brink of destruction and unless stopped he will destroy the America we have all known and loved.

Oh and OP and the rest whining, go change your fucking tampon.
I bet you fucking retards say more offensive bullshit on a daily fucking basis than most normal moronic fucktards.

See if the post flies over everyone's head.

So.. what's got your lace panties in such a wad?

:lol:

See, even when the man donates to charity the loons will find fault. PLEASE explain what Obama should have done with the prize money? This should be good.

reporter; Pres Obama. What did you do with the Nobel money?
Pres; That's a private matter.

He didn't do that, he let everyone know who got some and how much.

that's something arrogant attention seekers do.

I'm a Republican and I take issue with your charge that I am mad at him simply because he is black. His "blackness" has nothing to do with my displeasure with him. He will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever had mostly because he doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing nor does he have any leadership ability. He is nothing more than a product of the Chicagoland political machine and to add to his list of faults, he is simply another career politician that will say or do anything to be re-elected. He is taking this country to the brink of destruction and unless stopped he will destroy the America we have all known and loved.

Thats your opinion, not fact. Johnson is looked at as one of the greatest because of his domestic policies. Obama has done more than he did. Yet Republican BELIEVE they are two of the worst presidents in history.

But the point is, you can disagree with him. But when you get into this birther nonsense, saying he wasn't an Ivy League man and anything else that makes him look weak including attacking a city with a metro of almost 10 million people, you're not helping your case.

Put something down that he hasn't been a good leader. Not "He did Obamacare" because that is actually good leadership for providing an implementing a solution that republicans ignored for decades. Where were your great leaders on that? Leaders provide solutions.

Ryan is a great leader because he provided a solution. I disagree with almost everything he proposed but he did propose something and stuck his neck out there and didn't cut and run from it. Chicken Democrats deserved to get ousted because they ran from what they accomplished.

reporter; Pres Obama. What did you do with the Nobel money?
Pres; That's a private matter.

He didn't do that, he let everyone know who got some and how much.

that's something arrogant attention seekers do.

LOL, theres no fucking way in hell if he said that he doesnt want to discuss what he did with the money that there wouldn't be a dozen threads on this site about "Obama and why is he hiding this money?" or "Why Cant Obama just tell us he donated the money/". "The Man is obviously lying because he kept the money".

Give me a break, you know full well that would have been the response by the loons.

Forum List

Back