The Top 10 Most Offensive: Things president Obama has done or said.

The Top 10 most offensive things Obama has said or done, rated by ME:cool:

Top 10

1- ObamaCare- forcing me to buy a product from a private company, 1st time in history.

Did you go out and buy your health insurance yet? If you already had it, did you cancel it to show Obama that he can't boss you around?

1. That teleprompter reading stuff
2. Bowing to foreign dignataries
3. Playing golf too much
4. Trying to get the Olympics for the US
5. Spending $200 million a day to go to India
6. Hiring a private jet to fly his dog
7. Going to NYC for dinner with his wife
8. Throwing a baseball like a girl
9. Making BP pay for its oil spill
10. Winning a Nobel Prize

He didn't 'win' the Nobel Prize. He got it, but even he said he didn't 'win' it. Idiot.

I am a conservative and I don't care if he is black. I care that he doesn't care about MY country. I would vote for JC Watts in a heart beat but he is too smart to run. Quit playing the race card and deal with the issues.

1. Oil up 300%
2. Gas prices due to double
3. Food prices going up like a rocket
4. Health care in total disarray thanks to Obama care.
5. China about to overtake us in the world economy
6. No idea about foreign policy.
7. Debt increased more than all other presidents combined.
8, Worst cabinet in history
9. Doesn't understand states rights
10. Brought new meaning to the words Hope and Change

I hope for change in 2012

3. Playing golf too much

He didn't 'win' the Nobel Prize. He got it, but even he said he didn't 'win' it. Idiot.

What a sad existence you lead.

Without doubt, the president will do something that irks his political opposition. Happens with each and every president.

To the extent that THIS president can't walk across a floor without pissing off some Conservative with an am radio in his shirt pocket is amazing. The man can be faulted by his political opponents for breathing through his nose.

Read some of the list, mine or others, that is what we are concerned about, not his breathing.
Yeah.. I read about a Mao ornament and something about the worst cabinet in history. I wonder how many indictments have been served against this cabinet. How many cabinet officials have been forced to resign due to malfeasance. It's an opinion, not fact, isn't it? And that's why Mr. Obama will be criticized for every step he takes, no matter what.

3. Playing golf too much

Yes....and we hate him for it don't we?

3. Playing golf too much

Yes....and we hate him for it don't we?

yes, and where is the prize money? why didn't the heritage foundation or fox news get some of it?

he probably gave it all to al qaida.

You forgot that he is black. That's really offensive to republicans.

What's funny about what you just said is that only you leftist ever bring the race card up, so who is really offended by Obama being black? I think you guys are. I have yet to hear one conservative mention anything about blackness, but have heard it repeatedly from the left.
I love it though, because the more you guys use that card, the less significant your claim becomes, because people have begun to ignore it because you guys use it so much. So please, keep using it, use it daily.

You forgot that he is black. That's really offensive to republicans.

race_card.gif

Then explain the birther nonsense logically and explain this:

tea-party-racist-sign.jpg

But I thought using kids in your rally is child abuse right?

They may disagree on policy, but the fact he is also black has turned up the rhetoric to violent.

Can you tell us what rally this photo was taken at, for all we know this photo could be a plant from the left, they seem to enjoy using children at there rallies "Remember Wisconsin?". Also can you post images or videos of the violence from the right that you have claimed? I doubt you can, because if you had any proof Pelosi and the dumbasses in Washington would have already been beating that horse to death, and they have not.

They may disagree on policy, but the fact he is also black has turned up the rhetoric to violent.

Can you tell us what rally this photo was taken at, for all we know this photo could be a plant from the left, they seem to enjoy using children at there rallies "Remember Wisconsin?". Also can you post images or videos of the violence from the right that you have claimed? I doubt you can, because if you had any proof Pelosi and the dumbasses in Washington would have already been beating that horse to death, and they have not.

I'm guessing you didn't read the caption at the bottom of the picture.

I'm guessing you didn't read the caption at the bottom of the picture.

I believe that to be added to the photo. And even if it is at an actual Tea Party rally idiots like this are a minority. at the DC 9/11 rally over 2 million attended and not one sign like this was seen.
Every group is gonna have idiots in it, that's a fact.

Last edited:
3. Playing golf too much

4. We pay people to do that

8. That was a sad sad day for America

9. BP was paying and had everything set up. He just added a layer of expensive red tape.

10. not his worst day. But the fact that he won for talking a good game and then showing he's a war monger, and not living up to it, is.

Forum List

Back