The top 1% get 93% of income growth: Bloomberg

Oh.. I clearly see you have an issue... you have envy and greed like so many others out there (it greed is not limited to the rich).. but it is a PERSONAL ISSUE

We do not have a finite amount of wealth... nobody's path is set because someone like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Kobe Bryant, or whomever makes more money than will ever be needed by his family for generations

And just because you have a PERSONAL problem with what someone else makes, does not mean the government should be there to confiscate it to prop you up more or to redistribute it to others to take care of your personal feelings of charity
You miss the point entirely.

No... I have it.. you are filled with greed, envy, and a will to limit others freedom to suit your outcome...

Don't limit YOUR freedom, but oh please mommy government, limit the freedoms of others because I want what they have

Actually I think alot of progressives would be just fine with having thier freedom limited, as long as: A) they are taken care of by Daddy Government; and B) People with more than they have are even more screwed over by said government

No... I have it.. you are filled with greed, envy, and a will to limit others freedom to suit your outcome...

Don't limit YOUR freedom, but oh please mommy government, limit the freedoms of others because I want what they have

Actually I think alot of progressives would be just fine with having thier freedom limited, as long as: A) they are taken care of by Daddy Government; and B) People with more than they have are even more screwed over by said government
Well, that would be the bat shit crazy con tool website view. Which is the only one you have. So, that way you do not need to provide any evidence for the statements you make. Which, by the way, just happen to be exactly those of the bat shit crazy con web sites.
do you ever explain how this works, me poor con tool, or do you just post dogma. You seem to be saying that the gov is taking your money. The gov only takes money through taxation. Are you being taxed more today than in the past???

Oh.. I clearly see you have an issue... you have envy and greed like so many others out there (it greed is not limited to the rich).. but it is a PERSONAL ISSUE

We do not have a finite amount of wealth... nobody's path is set because someone like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Kobe Bryant, or whomever makes more money than will ever be needed by his family for generations

And just because you have a PERSONAL problem with what someone else makes, does not mean the government should be there to confiscate it to prop you up more or to redistribute it to others to take care of your personal feelings of charity

And diamond, straight out of the bat shit crazy con web sites, makes statements about wanting to limit the rights of others. So that the less wealthy, I suppose, can take their freedoms and their money. But, Diamond can not seem to say how. Cmon, Diamond. Quit with the name calling and try to explain how the things you dread are happening.

By the way, diamond, the only place that you see the ongoing complaint about anyone questioning wealth distribution is on bat shit crazy con web sites. So, nice to know where you get your talking points, and what you are. But, that would be your opinion. And please understand, i do so respect your opinion. However, I do not have envy for the wealthy. Good for them. But I also have concern for people who continue to work as hard as ever, and often harder, but get a smaller and smaller piece of the pie. Sorry you do not.

The wealth gap is a result of fewer and fewer people working. The fewer people working, the more money each worker will get. This doesn't include those who show up for a paycheck rather than work for it. Union members come to mind.

Well, that would be the bat shit crazy con tool website view. Which is the only one you have. So, that way you do not need to provide any evidence for the statements you make. Which, by the way, just happen to be exactly those of the bat shit crazy con web sites.
do you ever explain how this works, me poor con tool, or do you just post dogma. You seem to be saying that the gov is taking your money. The gov only takes money through taxation. Are you being taxed more today than in the past???

And now you resort to namecalling, and the usual progressive "all people who think other than me are stupid" meme. And who cares if I am being taxed more or less, (its more) when the whole system is unsustainable as this point, and its downfall would screw me over royally?

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

The wealth gap is a result of fewer and fewer people working. The fewer people working, the more money each worker will get. This doesn't include those who show up for a paycheck rather than work for it. Union members come to mind.
and you must have some proof of your statements. Again, you express the talking points of the bat shit crazy con web sites. Without any evidence of any kind.

and you must have some proof of your statements. Again, you express the talking points of the bat shit crazy con web sites. Without any evidence of any kind.

The rise in the unemployment rate. The number of people who have dropped out of the work force electing for disability or welfare instead.

It's pretty obvious where we're headed.

So, Martybean says:
And now you resort to namecalling, and the usual progressive "all people who think other than me are stupid" meme.
Nope, beanj. Thinking other than anyone is great. But thinking produces opinions, not facts. And posting your opinions is a waste. There must be some evidence out there, you know, from actual impartial web sites. Should you ever frequent them.

And who cares if I am being taxed more or less, (its more) when the whole system is unsustainable as this point, and its downfall would screw me over royally?

Well, all of the well respected sources say you are being taxed less, regardless of what tax bracket you are in. When do you think you were taxed less?
What system is unsustainable? Until when?
Your opinion is your opinion. Any proof to anything you say???

The rise in the unemployment rate. The number of people who have dropped out of the work force electing for disability or welfare instead.

LOL yeah disability is an elective ;)

LOL yeah disability is an elective ;)
So, you believe you can simply choose disability under social security??

Here you go. Educate yourself. Makes conversation so much more rational.

So, Martybean says:
And now you resort to namecalling, and the usual progressive "all people who think other than me are stupid" meme.
Nope, beanj. Thinking other than anyone is great. But thinking produces opinions, not facts. And posting your opinions is a waste. There must be some evidence out there, you know, from actual impartial web sites. Should you ever frequent them.

And who cares if I am being taxed more or less, (its more) when the whole system is unsustainable as this point, and its downfall would screw me over royally?

Well, all of the well respected sources say you are being taxed less, regardless of what tax bracket you are in. When do you think you were taxed less?

You are complaining about opinions, on a message board?

Hows about you give me the "facts", as youcall them, that you are proclaiming?

So, Martybean says:

You are complaining about opinions, on a message board?

Hows about you give me the "facts", as youcall them, that you are proclaiming?
OK. Some proof that your income tax rate is almost certainly lower today:
Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com
Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com

Federal Taxes At Lowest Rate Since 1950
Federal Taxes At Lowest Rate Since 1950
(this article by Bruce Bartlett, adviser to Ronald Reagan.)

Tax Facts: Lowest Rates in 30 Years
FactCheck.org : Tax Facts: Lowest Rates in 30 Years

There are hundreds more, should you care to see them. If you can read, you can check out the info yourself. If you need more, let me know and I will educate you on using google.

Relative to opinions. Problem is, everyone has one. And they mean nothing. Kind of like sitting around a bar and talking smart. Probably something that you actually enjoy.

So, can I say that you believe the biggest problem is money in politics?? That is, you believe private money paid to hire lobiests who then get what their benefactors want, and then go on to positions in companies in those industries, and then get for them more of the same, is the problem?

How about money from the wealthy, mostly corporations, who pay politicians campaign costs, allowing more money in political campaigns than ever before by huge margins? And getting their candidates into power?
How about moochers like you ceasing to demand that gubmint force corporations to give you everything at the expense of everyone else, so that there might not be so many corporate lobbyists showing up to buy their way into being the suppliers for your moochery?

Naaah...Would call for too much self-reliance.

So, can I say that you believe the biggest problem is money in politics?? That is, you believe private money paid to hire lobiests who then get what their benefactors want, and then go on to positions in companies in those industries, and then get for them more of the same, is the problem?

How about money from the wealthy, mostly corporations, who pay politicians campaign costs, allowing more money in political campaigns than ever before by huge margins? And getting their candidates into power?
How about moochers like you ceasing to demand that gubmint force corporations to give you everything at the expense of everyone else, so that there might not be so many corporate lobbyists showing up to buy their way into being the suppliers for your moochery?

Moochers? Put myself through college and probably made enough money to buy and sell you a couple times. People who make accusations without knowing anything are just plain ignorant. Congrats on the daily ignorance award. And by the way, one of the stupidest posts, too. Go take a course on cause and effect, dipshit.

People who make accusations without knowing anything are just plain ignorant.

Kind of like how everyone is a con tool to you.

What a complete spork you are, fella.

Moochers? Put myself through college and probably made enough money to buy and sell you a couple times. People who make accusations without knowing anything are just plain ignorant. Congrats on the daily ignorance award. And by the way, one of the stupidest posts, too. Go take a course on cause and effect, dipshit.
Uh-huh....But here you are pimping your heart out for the moocher class, while pumping forth the standard leftloon drivel about how corporations are fucking up the whole world and, by extension, how turning the entire electoral process over to the ruling class will somehow ameliorate that situation..

It looks to me like you flunked the class on non sequitur, dickweed.

Uh-huh....But here you are pimping your heart out for the moocher class, while pumping forth the standard leftloon drivel about how corporations are fucking up the whole world and, by extension, how turning the entire electoral process over to the ruling class will somehow ameliorate that situation..

So, you are a typical con. You believe people are basically bad. And, having spent enough time in bat shit crazy con web sites, you have been told who is bad, and why. So, good deal. That is what makes cons happy. Being told what to believe and who to be angry at. Which makes you a typical con consumer of the drivel that makes you happy.
Do you ever have any proof of anything that you say? Sorry, stupid question.

So, you are a typical con. You believe people are basically bad. And, having spent enough time in bat shit crazy con web sites, you have been told who is bad, and why. So, good deal. That is what makes cons happy. Being told what to believe and who to be angry at. Which makes you a typical con consumer of the drivel that makes you happy.
Do you ever have any proof of anything that you say? Sorry, stupid question.
No, my beliefs on human nature are quite accurately described by Frédéric Bastiat, in his book The Law....Short form being people aren't inherently bad, but become so when rewarded for being so.

You, OTOH, are a prime pimp and cheerleader for the plunderers, who reward sloth, indolence and greed.

Better you than me.

Forum List

Back