The Tomb Is Empty

I have an understanding of history that you lack. Obviously. You regurgitated what you were told. That's how you get a history degree.

And I bet you thought you were going to impress me.

No, not really... clearly you learned your history on Hate Radio, and it's flawed.

As for me, after 20 years in the Air Force, I got welding certifications. If my current career ends (and it's not likely to) I can feed my family -- TRIGGER WARNING!! -- without going on government assistance.

yes, and what I learned in the Army is still what I am doing now.

So what if you have a work accident where you are crippled or go blind? My guess is you'd run off right to social security and apply for a disability.

It's not government assistance when you've earned it, is it?. The United States and I had a contract with each other...I served 20 years, and they give me a pension.

In other words, WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE. You guys are fine with White People Middle Class entitlements. Social Security, Medicare, Military Pensions, Unemployment Insurance. But, man, oh, man, some darkie applies for food stamps because their minimum wage job doesn't pay enough to put food on the table.

Dude, you got paid for the 20 years you were in. I mean, it would be awesome if we could all get paid a salary for life for working a job for 20 years, on top of benefits like lifetime medical and extra allowances for dependents.

You know absolutely nothing about the skilled trades. Not at all surprising; you think people who work with their hands as well as their heads are beneath you. HINT: They're the workers you need on your side, Comrade.

If you people used your fucking heads, you wouldn't vote Republican. The problem isn't who is on whose side, it's who votes against their own interests. The GOP (Goons of Plutocracy) have been chipping away at your nice white middle class life for decades, and getting you to blame the queers and the darkies.... and you are totally falling for it.

Electrical, plumbing, HVAC...all need state certifications. I mean, skilled trades are not like teaching history, people's lives depend on the work being done correctly. Obviously, as you're testament to, there's no such thing as malpractice for history. Shame, really.

Okay, buddy, hate to break it to you, the only thing that keeps those guys employed gainfully is they have unions. Household work, most folks pop onto Craig's List of Thumbtack and just find a guy. A lot of folks just do it themselves, get a local handyman or find a guy who knows a guy. Because honestly, most homeowners can't afford union rates.

I'm a Christian, white, conservative veteran. The Democratic Party hates me. Why should I vote for them?

What evidence do you have that they "hate" you? That they don't pander to your religious and racial bigotries?

There are a few of those on USMB. They're not as numerous as you'd like to believe. If you were capable of honesty, you'd acknowledge the shit I've given white supremacists.

Well, can't acknowledge what I've never seen, can I. Actually, you were gone for a long time, and now you are back.

Typical. Leftists are like small children in the middle of a room of adults, yelling PEE PEE POO POO for attention.

images
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is getting boring. You keep ascribing to me opinions I've never held or expressed.

You've said nothing worth responding to. I'll let you pretend you've won now.

One of many events that validates what was written is true.

While the men stayed at home playing self pity games, a woman went to go find her Lord. If you’re going to write fiction you don’t keep making the women the heroes of the story.

Further validation is she was not hallucinating. She didn’t recognize Jesus at first. You don’t do that if you’re hallucinating.

View attachment 257085

This is Golgotha, Aramaic for skull. It is right outside the walls of Jerusalem, just as the Bible describes. On this hill Jesus was crucified. At the base of the hill is an empty tomb.

View attachment 257086

Happy Easter. He has Risen.
Also it should be noted that when Jesus was crucified, many of the tombs of the Old Testament Believers in G-d were opened up, and they were resurrected and ascended in to heaven after walking the streets and showing themselves to some of the people of Israel.

A strange phenomena in Israel is the vast number of empty tombs. No place on Earth is like that. So not only is Jesus not in the tomb, but neither are the Old Testament Saints that were resurrected.

Contrast that with a place like Egypt where you can literally trip over a Mummy, and find literally millions of mummified bodies. They find new burial areas all the time.

You agree with Marxism. Therefore -- you are a Marxist.

I repeat: Dumbass.

Naw, man, you thinking is way too simple. I guess you aren't very bright. It's amazing you know which end of the welding gun is hot.

images
Anyone who thinks Marxism is a good idea has no business criticizing anyone else's intelligence.

Meanwhile, your attention whoring is STILL going on. Pathetic.

Anyone who thinks Marxism is a good idea has no business criticizing anyone else's intelligence.

again, any system can be fine or awful... it's usually people that are the problem.

Heck, even Christianity has it's good points... it's just how it's been applied for the last 2000 years that's the problem.

upload_2019-5-4_11-44-38.jpeg

upload_2019-5-4_11-44-47.jpeg

upload_2019-5-4_11-44-57.jpeg

again, any system can be fine or awful... it's usually people that are the problem.

Heck, even Christianity has it's good points... it's just how it's been applied for the last 2000 years that's the problem.

View attachment 259368
View attachment 259369
View attachment 259370
Easter's over. You can stop screeching PEE PEE POO POO to the adults in the room now.

View attachment 259368
View attachment 259369
View attachment 259370
Easter's over. You can stop screeching PEE PEE POO POO to the adults in the room now.
You can stop screeching PEE PEE POO POO to the adults in the room now.

PEE PEE POO POO

^^^ and you are an example ... syntactically beyond reproach.

Forum List

Back