The Tomb Is Empty

I see all the USMB atheists are desperate for attention today.

Naw, just killing a little time.

Here's the thing... If you Christians focused on what Jesus said about helping the poor and loving your neighbor, I pretty much wouldn't have much of a problem with you.

It's when you focus on this silly superstitious crap about Zombie Jesus and try to impose your views on the rest of us I have a problem.

Naw, just killing a little time.

Here's the thing... If you Christians focused on what Jesus said about helping the poor and loving your neighbor, I pretty much wouldn't have much of a problem with you.

It's when you focus on this silly superstitious crap about Zombie Jesus and try to impose your views on the rest of us I have a problem.
That's nice. Go play now.

You and those like you are the ones that try to impose themselves on others. Members of the French Revolution, and Soviet Communism. Destroying churches, murdering people of faith, imprisoning the clergy and murdering the clergy.

This is how you know they aren't atheists..they're actually demons.

Atheists don't care.
Demons seek out Christians to intimidate, attack, revile, and to make them doubt.
Never are they more threatened than on this day that we celebrate the salvation of mankind.

True atheists are not threatened by our Christian observances and faith.

He Is Risen He Has Risen GIF
tenor.gif

Aw, getting sad faced when someone questions your myths?
Nope. Just bored with the same old atheist self-appointed superiority.

Remember, kids, Joe insists he's smarter than all these people.

well lets see. Who is smarter. The person who prays to a figment of someone else's imagination or the person who thinks that the idea is a bit silly..

Hmmm..Let me go and find my calculator and I'll get back to you a little later....

well lets see. Who is smarter. The person who prays to a figment of someone else's imagination or the person who thinks that the idea is a bit silly..

Hmmm..Let me go and find my calculator and I'll get back to you a little later....
Really? You're smarter than all those people?

Let's see your CV.

Hmmmm... A tomb shaped like a SKULL and it is completely empty does anyone see the irony or humour there.....You need an empty head or skull to believe it...Think about it..Not to insult anyone here but it is incredibly IRONIC...

You and those like you are the ones that try to impose themselves on others. Members of the French Revolution, and Soviet Communism. Destroying churches, murdering people of faith, imprisoning the clergy and murdering the clergy.

Wow, you have to go back 100 or 200 years to find a case where someone tried to impose reason and logic on you?

This is how you know they aren't atheists..they're actually demons.

Atheists don't care.
Demons seek out Christians to intimidate, attack, revile, and to make them doubt.
Never are they more threatened than on this day that we celebrate the salvation of mankind.

True atheists are not threatened by our Christian observances and faith.

Um, no, you see, you guys would be find if you kept your stupidity in your churches..... it's when you come out and try to impose it on the rest of us I have an issue.

Really? You're smarter than all those people?

Let's see your CV.

lol, what for? I have a job. You want my CV you're going to have to pay me. How much do you weigh? Have you ever eaten kielbasa in the can? Whats your sign? lol.

And yeah. I was smarter than all of those people in the second grade. I had the amazing ability to recognize a fairy as soon as the talking serpent was introduced and the awareness that the adult trying to tell me that the story was a historical document about some magical time in the past was a moron.

Other kids were not as fortunate. I don't know if they were less intelligent or just terrorized into submission with threats of real and imaginary violence. I didn't give a shit. They were broken by trained personnel, fitted with collar and chain, and given a pat on the back. I earned the contempt of everyone who just couldn't save my soul from thinking , and they really tried, God love them, but I kept my sanity.

Decades later many still don't know why that when they try to think, nothing happens, but I do.

Last edited:
We know you have a problem and it's not about Jesus.

Oh, I agree. Jesus never existed. My problem is with folks who think that Jesus tells them they should hate gays and Mexicans, just like he did.

Jesus always. I doubt he tells them to hate gays. It's the act he hates b/c his father only created men and women. They only think they're gay and the libs promote that.

As for Mexicans, huh?

Forum List

Back